春 节 对于全世界的华人来说,中国的新年是最重要的节日。人们也称它为春节或农历新年。 公历春节的确切日期每年都在变化。但是春节一般都在 1 月 1 日 到 2 月 19 日 之间。 在农历中,每

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(169) / 评论(0) 分类 专四每日一听

睡 觉 Its bedtime. 但你还是精神抖擞吗?你的家人、朋友还在瞪着眼睛看电视吗?督促自己和家人洗洗涮涮赶紧睡啦,熬夜对身体可不好哦! 很晚了。Its late. ○ Its midnight. 已经半夜了。 我还想

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 专四每日一听

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻

Goiing to School 1--Go really fast,Cindy! 2--I can'. The speed limit here is thirty miles an hour. 1--What a pity! I love going fast. 2--How do you usually get to school? 1--We never go by car! We usually walk or go by bus. 2--How long does it take

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Why do women think the only way to get a man to do what they want is to manipulate them? 语音讲解: 1.women /'w?m?n/ 2.the only //?i j'??nl?/ 3.manipulate /m?'n?pj?le?t/ 词汇讲解 control 控制 control freak控制欲强烈的人 manipulate 操

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

Coffee Time 1--Would you like some tea? 2--I'd prefer some coffee, if you've got any. 1--Of course. How do you take it? 2--white with two sugars, please. =================================== 注解: 1)Would you like...通常是用以询问对方的意见。 2)How

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Dad Is Ill 1--Dad was really bad-tempered last night. And it's not like him. He used to like meeting my friends. 2--Well, I'm afraid you've come at rather a bad time. 1--What do you mean? 2--Well, I wasn't going to tell you...He hasn't been feeling

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Dad Is Ill 1--Dad was really bad-tempered last night. And it's not like him. He used to like meeting my friends. 2--Well, I'm afraid you've come at rather a bad time. 1--What do you mean? 2--Well, I wasn't going to tell you...He hasn't been feeling

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Coffee Time 1--Would you like some tea? 2--I'd prefer some coffee, if you've got any. 1--Of course. How do you take it? 2--white with two sugars, please. =================================== 注解: 1)Would you like...通常是用以询问对方的意见。 2)How

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Goiing to School 1--Go really fast,Cindy! 2--I can'. The speed limit here is thirty miles an hour. 1--What a pity! I love going fast. 2--How do you usually get to school? 1--We never go by car! We usually walk or go by bus. 2--How long does it take

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Meeting and Greeting 1--Perofessor Archer! How nice to see you. 2--It's nice to see you again, too. 1--I don't think you've met my assistant before.This is Mr Carvalho. 2--How do you do! 3--How do you do! Have you visited our country before? 2--Yes,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Sometimes when you take two ordinary things and put them together at just the right time, there's a chance they'll become two less ordinary things. 语音讲解: 单词发音 ordinary 英 /ˈɔːdnri/ 美 /ˈɔːrdneri/ chance 英 /tʃɑːns/ 美 /

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Fathers don't like to admit it when their daughters are capable of running their own lives. It means we've become spectators. 爸爸 语音讲解: 单词发音 admit /ədˈmɪt/ daughters /ˈdɔːtə(r)/ running /ˈrʌnɪŋ/ 连词发音 admit it w

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

You can't let the practical get you down. You gotta keep going to what you love. 语音讲解: 单词发音 practical /ˈprktɪkl/ going /ˈɡəʊɪŋ/ 连词发音 can't let the practical /kɑːntletəˈprktɪkl/ get you down /ɡetʃudaʊn/ what y

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

All that's needed for evil to triumph is that good men do nothing. 语音讲解: 单词发音 evil /ˈiːvl/ triumph /ˈtraɪəmf/ needed /niːdɪd/ men/men/ 连词发音 that good men /ətɡʊdmen/ 轻读重读 重读:all/evil/triumph/good men/d

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

本期内容: Ifyouwantsuccess,you'llneedtobeself-disciplined.Therewillbethingsinlifeyouhavetogiveupinordertoreachyourgoals. 如果你想成功,你需要自律。为了达到目标,人生中有些事情不得已只能放弃。 Youmightnotbeable

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Let bygones be bygones 既往不咎 首先我们来学习一个单词 bygone 往事 再来学习一个词组 let sth be sth 让某事成为某事 let me be your friend 让我成为你的朋友

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Men only weep when deeply hurt. 男人有泪不轻弹 1.连读men only 2.吐字清楚,发音饱满 Men only weep when deeply hurt. 男人有泪不轻弹

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Youarestrongerthanyouthink. Mostpeopleunderestimatetheirstrength. Asyougothroughyourday,challengeyourcapacity.Testyourlimits. Pushyourself,tofindyourtrueboundariesanddefineyourstrength. Whenyoudiscoverhowmuchyouvereallygot,youmaysurpr

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读

本期内容: Inordertofeelcompelledtoliveapowerfulandmeaningfullife,youmustloveyou. 为了让生活有意义并充满能量,你必须爱自己。 Takecareofyouractionsandhowyouliveeachday,andthiswillbereflectedinyourthoughtsandemotionalstateofmi

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 口语侠每日早读