The two most important days in your life are the day you were born and the day you find out why. 语音讲解 1.important 鼻爆音/?m?p?:tnt/ 2.born /b?:n/ 2.find out 词汇讲解 find/find out/look for辨析 find,find out,look for都含有寻找、找

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

You've got to travel over a lot more string to get to the pearls. 语音讲解 1.travel 英音:/'trv(ə)l/美音:/'trvl/ 2.string 英音:/strɪŋ/美音:/strɪŋ/ 3.pearl 英音:/pɜːl/美音:/pɝl/ 词汇讲解 1. a lot more 多更多 T

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

Peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy. 语音讲解 1.stick 英音:/stɪk/美音:/stɪk/ 2.having a连读 /'hvɪŋə/ 3.the other /i 'ʌə/ 词汇讲解 stick 1)动词-粘贴 We just stuck it to the window... 我们就把它贴在窗

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 自然拼读教材英语字母拼读法(学生用书)Book 3-2

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Hourly News 每小时新闻

Fancy Meeting You Here! 1--John, is this John, isn't it? 2--Well, well, Mary. Fancy meeting you here. I haven't seen you for...oh, what... 1--Oh, must've been nearly ten years. 2--Mm, doesn't time fly? Anyway, what are you doing here? Are you living

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

I Feel Tired 1--You look tired, Jill. 2--yes, I feel tired. I worked hard for my exams. 1--You need a rest. You've finished your exams. So why don't you go away somewhere for a long weekend? 2--That's a good idea! Perhaps Morica will come with me. =

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Let's Go and See Star Wars 1--What would you like to do tonight? 2--I don't know. What do you suggest? 1--Let's have a look in the paper and see what's on. 2--I'd like to go to the cinema. 1--Have you seen 'Star Wars'? 2--No, I haven't. And I'd real

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

Let's Go and See Star Wars 1--What would you like to do tonight? 2--I don't know. What do you suggest? 1--Let's have a look in the paper and see what's on. 2--I'd like to go to the cinema. 1--Have you seen 'Star Wars'? 2--No, I haven't. And I'd real

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

About School 1--How many hours a week do you work, Sue? 2--We have to start at nine o'clock in the morning. but I'm always at school by a quarter past eight, in fact. Erm, we finish at four o'clock 4 days a week, and I usually do go home at four o'c

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

What Do You Like Doing in the Evening? 1--What do you like doing in the evening? Do you watch much TV, for example? 2--Yes, quite a lot of television. Yes. 1--How much? 2--Erm, I should think about 2 to 3 hours. 1--Every day? 2--Yes. 1--Yuh. What ar

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 听力每日练习补充

语音讲解: 舌侧音 1.claim 英音:/kleɪm/美音:/klem/ 2.shoulder 英音:/'ʃəʊldə/美音:/'ʃoldɚ/ 3.this shoulder 英音:/ɪ'ʃəʊldə/美音:/ɪ'ʃoldɚ/ 词汇讲解: 1.claim verb. 声称 He was too modest to claim the

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Land is the only thing that matters. It's the only thing that lasts. 语音讲解: 1.the only 英音/ij'əʊnlɪ/ 美音:/ij'onli/ 2.that matters/that lasts 3.lasts 英音:/lɑːsts/美音:/lsts/ 词汇讲解: 1.matter verb. 要紧 重要 I

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

What matters more? Heath or power? What matters is to have power over the maintenance of our own health. 语音讲解: 1.health 英音:/hel/美音:/hɛl/ 2.power 英音:/'paʊə/美音:/'paʊɚ/ 3.maintenance 英音:/'meɪnt(ə)nəns/美音

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Every desire, every action corresponds to another. 语音讲解: 1.every action 英音:/'evrɪj'kʃ(ə)n/美音:/'ɛvrij'kʃən/ 2.correspond 英音:/kɒrɪ'spɒnd/美音:/ˌkɔrə'spɑnd/ 3.to another 英音:/tuwə'nʌə/美音:/tuwə'

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

I had everything to prove to my family, but more to prove to myself. Like every young man, I had to make my own way. 语音讲解: 1.连读技巧:辅音+元音 2.prove 英音:/pruːv/美音:/pruv/ 3.own 英音:/əʊn/美音:/on/ 独自闯荡

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

You may be out, but you never lose the attitude. 语音讲解: 1.be out /bij'aʊt/ 2.but you连读 bətʃə/ 3.the attitude 英 //ijˈtɪtjuːd/ 美 //ijˈtɪtuːd/ 词汇讲解: be out/be in expression in 时髦的,流行的 These clothes are

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

A healthy body equals a healthy mind. 语音讲解: 单词发音: 1.healthy /ˈheli/ 2.body 英/ˈbɒdi/ 美/ˈbɑːdi/ 3.equal /ˈiːkwəl/ 4.mind/maɪnd/ 词间连读: body equals a /ˈbɒdijˈiːkwəlz/ 词汇讲解: equal adj./verb./noun.

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Men and women can't be friends, because the sex part always gets in the way. 语音讲解: 单词发音: 1.men /men/ 2.women /ˈwɪmɪn/ 3.always /ˈɔːlweɪz/ 词间连读: gets in /getsɪn/ 词汇讲解: get in the way expression get in on

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

I cannot believe that anyone can deserve you. But it seems I'm overruled. 语音讲解: 单词发音 deserve 英 /dɪˈzɜːv/ 美 /dɪˈzɜːrv/ seems /siːmz/ overruled 英 /ˌəʊvəˈruːld/ 美 /ˌoʊvərˈruːld/ 词间连读 but it seems I'm

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读