原本经常联络的几个朋友,忽然有一个好久都没消息了。一打听,原来是忙着谈恋爱呢。这种情况通常会被朋友们称作重色轻友或者有异性没人性。英文里对这个情况的称呼更加形象生动,就

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Lawrence给Jen做媒,让她和自己的另一位朋友William约会。 Professor: Today Lawrence and Jen have met for coffee to talk about how Jen's date with William went. Lawrence: So Jen, what did you think of William? Did you guys have a nice t

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 美语三级跳

008 friends Beginner A: I had a big argument with david yesterday. I hope hes not still mad at me. B: what did you argue about? A: he borrowed some money from me and I needed it back. He said he didnt have the money yet. B: well, he should pay out b

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

习语:a fair-weather friend 知识点津:fair-weather本指鸟亮丽的羽毛,后用以指人非常风光。因此a fair-weather person 指的是a person who stops being a friend when one is in trouble,即不能共患难的人。 迷你对话:

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

How do you think a friend or professor who knows you well would describe you? 你认为了解你的朋友或老师会怎样评价你? They would say I'm a self-starter, highly motivated, energetic and goal-oriented, 他们可能会说,我是个做事

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Accepts you as you are 接受原本的你 Believes in you 相信你这个人 Calls you just to say Hi 打电话给你只是想说声嗨 Doesn't give up on you 从不放弃对你的信心 Envisions the whole of you 预期你总是尽全力 Forgives yo

发表于:2018-12-06 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 情满人间的温馨故事

A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out Sometimes in life, you find a special friend, someone who changes your life just being part of it; Someone who makes you laugh until you cant stop; Someone who makes you believe that there reall

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 Faith轻松电台

UNIT 1 Hello Again!再次相见! Lesson 2 Friends 朋友 1.Boy and girl男孩和女孩 This is Jenny.这是珍妮. She is a girl.她是女孩. She is my friend.她是我的朋友. This is Danny.这是丹尼. He is a boy.他是男孩. He is my friend.他

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 冀教版小学英语(三起)--第四册

A: Hi, Mike. Haven't seen you for a while. How's Cathy? B: We are not seeing each other any more. A: What happened? Did you break up? B: Yeah. I got sick and tired of her nagging all the time. A: Oh, I am sorry. Maybe you were just emotional at that

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

LISTENING 3 Introducing the Third Party 介绍朋友互相认识 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~4 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( D )中选出意思最接近的选项。 1. invitation (A) smart and fashiona

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 听见英国

Not all can make you laugh True friends are the best clown They can make you laugh even in the hard times Treasure them and love them 不是所有人都能让你开怀大笑 最好的朋友却好像最精彩的小丑 让你即使在艰难时刻也能会

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

加拿大广播公司:研究发现,跟陌生人相比我们与朋友之间的基因更为相似,这一发现为物以类聚,人以群分的说法提供了新的佐证.遗传学家发现,无血缘关系的朋友之间有百分之一的基因是相似的

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 双语趣听精彩世界

A friend walks in when the rest of the world walks out. Sometimes in life you find a special friend, someone who changes your life just by being part of it, someone who makes you laugh until you can't stop, someone who makes you believe that there r

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 白领英语晨读

歌词: You've tasted bitter defeat and the sweet success. You want it all and you settle for nothing less. You've tried harder than the rest. You've become one of the best. This is the time you'll remember for All your life Forever friends In harmony

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends With People Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They really value a true friend. 他们真的珍惜真正的朋友。 People who enjoy being alone are likely to have less friends, but have deeper relation

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

知识点讲解: 1. 询问对方 当我们看到朋友不开心,可以问一下是否一切OK~ 方法一: What's wrong? Is something on your mind? 怎么啦,有心事吗? 方法二: What is it? Something bothering you? 怎么啦?有什么

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

Be brave to be yourself. 勇敢做自己 You'll attract the right friends 你将会吸引志趣相投的朋友 If you go through your whole life feeling like a faker, being a faker, and living a lie, your friends will reflect that. 如果你觉得自己

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

8 Types Of Friends You Need To Have in Your Life 圆满人生要交八个朋友 Did you know that people without friends are more likely to die an early death? 你知道吗?没有朋友的人往往活不长。 It's true. Just ask science. 这是真的。

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Mostpeoplethinkthatafriend inneedisafriendindeed. Agoodfriendissomeonewhois alwaystheretolendahelpinghand. Hewillneverletyoudownorbetrayyou. Intimesoftroubleyoucanalwayscountonhim. AsfarasIamconcerned, atruefriendissimplyapersonwhocares. Heisapersonw

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

My Devoted Friend--Books 书,我忠实的朋友 If someone asks me who my devoted friend is, 如果有人问我谁是我最忠实的朋友, I will tell him the book is my devoted friend. 我会告诉他书才是我最忠实的朋友。 When I was f

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读