男:Come on!everyboby,来学学怎么和朋友打招呼吧 女:Yeah, casual greetings between friends. 男:这很easy, How do you do?地球人都知道啊! 女:Totally wrong.!We never say how do you do? any more, even in formal situations. Thats for old movies on

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语红宝书

free--自由 freedom--自由 freezing--冻结 friend--朋友 friendly--友善 friendship--友谊

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(a-g)

Chew the fat: 唠嗑 咱们北方话把闲聊称作唠嗑,chew the fat是个俗语,和唠嗑的意思很相近。不过,也有人对此产生异议:chew the fat明明是细嚼肥肉,似乎和聊天、唠嗑八杆子打不着!呵呵,寻答

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

姚明退役英文演讲稿 Hello everyone, leaders, guests, and friends from news media, good afternoon, and thanks for coming。 大家好,各位领导,各位来宾,各位好,谢谢大家今天的光临。 Today is an important day for me.

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(335) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

You Embrace the Challenge People who consider themselves self-disciplined, organized achievers live longer and have up to an 89% lower risk of developing Alzheimers than the less conscientious.When youre good at focusing your attention, you use more

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1、A-list (very best) 最好的,最优秀的,最酷的 Every girl dreams of dating A-list guys. 每个女孩子都渴望跟最好的男人约会。I was totally psyched when I met this guy who definitely was on the A-list. 这个男人简直太酷

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

讲解文本: betray 背叛,出卖 Mary betrayed her friends. Mary背叛了她的朋友。 A true friend will never betray you. 真正的朋友,永远都不会背叛出卖你。 疯狂练习吧!

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

在口语中,省去表语的情况比较普遍,如: Are you ready? 你们准备好了吗? Yes, we are. 是的,准备好了。 说明:are后面省去了ready。 Are you Mr. Smith? 你是史密斯先生吗? Yes, I am. 是的,我就是。 说

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Housing 房子有多大 God won't ask the square footage of your house,He'll ask how many people you welcomed into your home。 上帝不会问你的房子有多大,他会问你邀请过多少人来到你家里。 Car 开哪种车 God won't ask wha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

本文语言简洁朴实、文理清晰,叙述性地介绍了符合由表及里的认知规律,给读者留下清晰的印象。第一段描写外貌。第二段介绍职业。第三段介绍兴趣爱好。第四段简述性格特征。第五段分

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天来学习Jackson的一首歌。 Ben, the two of us need look no more 本,我们俩无需再寻觅 We both found what we were looking for 我们已找到我们的所求 With a friend to call my own 有一个属于我自己的朋友 I'll never

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

Steve and Yaser first met in their chemistry class at an American university. Yaser was an inter-national student from Jordan. He was excited to get to know an American. He wanted to learn more about American culture. Yaser hoped that he and Steve wo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

1. (To) Hit the books 从字面意思看,它表示撞击正在阅读的书籍,然而, 这个俚语在学生群体中十分常见,特别是美国那些功课繁重的大学生。它仅仅表达学习的意思,而且是一种告诉你的伙伴自

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

当你跟别人发生分歧的时候,你会怎么处理? 是装做没有事情发生? 是自己生闷气? 是就此跟朋友绝交? 还是跟对方坐下来好好谈谈,努力解决分歧呢? 如果你选择最后一个解决方案,Bingo! 这就是

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A friend walk in when the rest of the world walks out.别人都走开的时候,朋友仍与你在一起。Sometimes in life,有时候在生活中,You find a special friend;你会找到一个特别的朋友;Someone who changes your life just by be

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A: Give me a few minutes. B: Take all the time you want. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- A: Let me buy you a drink. B: I'm really in a hurry. A: A drink won't take long. Come on. ----------------------

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Sam is a little fish. He lives in the sea. He is very lonely. He wants to have a friend. The friend looks like him. Sam sees an ink fish. The ink fish has eight legs. He doesn't look like Sam. So Sam goes away. Sam meets a shark. He wants to say hell

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You can do more than get by with a little help from your friends they might just save your life.A study has found that those surrounded by family and friends are 50 per cent less likely to die early than those with no social life.Socially-connected p

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Ah, no! What are you doing? ! Stop! Spit those out! Ah, man I told you how hard I worked on these. The bears are really love them. Why would you do that? 不!你干什么呢?!住手!给我吐出来!啊,天呐,都跟你说了这个超级难

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 咱们裸熊

好睡眠Have a Chat With Your Significant Other与朋友聊天A great way to clear your head is to get all those feelings,thoughts, and discussions out. Express yourself. 将脑袋里的情感、想法、讨论的事情统统都赶出去,是一种清

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening