Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 , 您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(231) / 评论(0) 分类 背诵为王第三册

Some day when Im awfully low When the world is cold I will feel a glow just thinking of you And the way you look tonight But youre lovely with your smile so warm And your cheeks so soft There is nothing for me but to love you Just the way you look to

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 奥斯卡最佳英文歌曲

If I could save time in a bottle 如果我可以把时光保存在瓶子里 The first thing that I like to do 我想做的第一件事 Is to save everyday till eternity passes away 就是保存每一天,直到永恒消逝 Just to spend them with yo

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

In the meantime, a lot of intellectuals at this campus had stood up for universal human values 同时 这座校园里的许多知识分子捍卫了人类的普世价值 They had stood up for... 他们捍卫了 Excuse me. There's a little bit of echoe

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

HeartRain心雨英文版 女: sitting alone 一个人坐着 i keep thinking of your love 一直想起你的爱 trying to get far 越来越远 男: all of my lonely time 我所有的寂寞时光 女: i can feel the rain 我可以感觉到雨 fal

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 中英翻唱歌曲

这首《Times of Your Life》翻唱自Paul Anka在70年代演唱的经典曲目,听到这首歌你会不由自主地想起过往的一些画面,并沉浸在深深的回忆中。王若琳的声音慵懒而感性,像冬日里若有若无的阳光般

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(102) / 评论(0) 分类 英语金曲精听

Madonna - Miles Away 麦当娜-千里之外 专辑:hard candy I just woke up from a fuzzy dream 我刚从一个模糊的梦想醒来 You never would believe the things that I have seen 你永远不会相信我所看到的的事情 I looked in the mirror and I saw your face 我在镜子里

发表于:2019-01-09 / 阅读(122) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

花落何处 Where Have All The Flowers Gone? 皮特西格(Pete Seeger,1919年5月3日-),也翻译为皮特席格,他是美国著名的民歌歌手,是民歌复兴运动的先驱,有美国现代民歌之父之称。皮特西格一直参

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 99首适合练习听力的英文歌

这首Queenie Eye选自保罗的最新专辑New。 《Queenie Eye》中英双语歌词: There were rules you never told me Never came up with a plan All the stories that you sold me Didnt help me understand But I had to get it worked out Had nobody

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Trust me I tried to tell you go away from the evening my only lights oh it is all even still I understand every word you ever done for me a turnip top bright from your hands when it opens I took a real and empty space for the summer a golden view ato

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

The Marshmallow Kisses 是一男一女组合,由两个素未谋面但性相歌合的歌手组成。Edine (郭家嘉)原本打算自立独当创作歌手,而另一位的Peter (潘智健)自小接受正统钢琴训练,亦弹一手美妙的Bossanova吉

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

一对夫妇出去吃饭庆祝他们的五十周年结婚纪念。在回家的路上,她注意到他的眼里含着泪水,于是问他是否在感伤他们庆祝五十年在一起的美好时光。他回答说:不,我在想我们结婚前的时

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笑话(MP3+文本)

The most happy years in my life, including today, have been a result of doing the things I want to do. Being the person I'm meant to be. Doing the things I believe in. And most importantly, being honest with myself. If you're constantly doing things

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 瞬间秒杀听力

I'm not gonna dress it up. Turkeys are dumb. Really dumb. You don't get it! They're fatting us up to eat us! - Hey! Corn! - Corn! See you later, Reggie. From the academy award winning producer of Shrek We came to this farm for my favorite presidentia

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Tears,Idle Tears Tears Tears,Idle Tears Tears,idle tears,I know not what they mean, Tears from the depth of some divine desparir Rise in the heart,and gather to the eyes, In looking on the happy Autumn-fields, And thinking of the days that are no mor

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

Todd: Trevor, do you like the beach? Trevor: I love the beach. The beach is great. Todd: OK. Why do you love the beach? Trevor: It's nice fresh air, beautiful water, you can play in the sand, and my hobby is surfing, so I like to go surfing. Todd: Oh

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语趣味课堂

Devics来自加州,你也许以为他们的音乐会和加州的阳光一样明媚热情,但Devics信仰的是颓废美学主义。这首If You Forget Me的伴奏里一直间杂有那种老式留声机的嘶哑沙沙声,伴随着低沉暗哑的吟

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Welcome to American Mosaic from VOA Learning English. I'm June Simms. When people hear the word hospice, they usually link it to death and dying. But as Marsha James tells us, hospice is focused more about providing care, comfort and support to patie

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(155) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读