Otis Redding - Sitting on the Dock of the Bay (SittinOn)The Dock Of The Bay坐在港口码头(又译:坐在湾边的港口)。 奥蒂斯雷丁(Otis Ray Redding, Jr;1941年9月9日-1967年12月10日)是一位知名的美国灵魂乐歌手,

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(153) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志歌曲

The sky was apple green. The sky was green,wine,held up in the sun. The moon was a golden pattle between. She opened her eyes ,and green they showed clear like flowers and on for the first time,now, for the first seen.

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 品茗经典

Yesterday Once More - 美国乡村音乐 When I was young Id listen to the radio当我年少时我常听收音机 Waiting for my favorite songs等待我最喜欢的歌 When they played Id sing along当他们播放时,我跟着唱 It make me smile这使

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2014年(四月)

Life Is Beautiful-The Afters Through the window I see you waiting You are smiling Cause I'm coming Your eyes are a story An ocean of memories Pictures of faces and places And all of the things That make us feel like we have it all All of the times Th

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

It's the middle of october 现在是十月中旬 and it's exciting 'cause the leaves are changing colors, 多么振奋人心的季节 树叶正在悄然变色 and ...and the smell of pumkin is in the air. 空气中弥漫着南瓜的气息 And so you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 艾伦脱口秀

Todd: Now, Mark, you're from Canada. Mark: That's right. Todd: Where is it, actually, that you grew up? Mark: I was born in Montreal and I lived there for four years, the first four years but uh, I grew up in Calgary, which is Alberta, in the city of

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语练习册

It is Christmas. Dad gives Tim a toy. The toy is in the box. Tim takes off the lid. He sees the toy. It is a car. The car is red. The car makes noises. The car moves fast. Tim likes the gift. He hugs his dad. Dad smiles.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第2级听力-English Level 2

Eritrea Fighter Pilot Escapes, Calls for Justice for Jailed Compatriots Dejen Ande Hishel was a fighter pilot in Eritrea. He trained in Russia and flew during Eritreas war with Ethiopia in the 1990s. But in 1999, Eritrean officials arrested him. He s

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 2018年VOA慢速英语(八)月

I jump from thought to thought like a flea jumps to a light 思绪跃动飞扬我如冲向夜幕的蜉蝣 You could give an aspirin the headache of its life 你可以予我一片阿司匹林缓释这名为生活的头痛 Maybe it's the crazy that I'd

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

《only time》获2002年的流行单曲奖。很多美国人将这首寓意深刻的歌曲作为抚慰自己脆弱心灵的良方。也是《甜蜜十一月》的主题曲。由著名演员尚格云顿为沃尔沃货车拍摄的精彩广告伟大的劈

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐天堂

Mocca是来自印度尼西亚一支独立乐团,Mocca有四位团员,分别是主唱arina, 吉他riko,贝斯toma以及鼓手indra。arina和riko毕业于同一所大学,他们在学校的时候就组了一支乐队,以唱口水歌为主进行

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

When I was younger I was in an organisation called the guides. Guides are girls who are between 10 and 14 who get together once a week to do things like have competions and play games and go camping and generally just have fun together. I really enjo

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

unit 188 浪漫时光 dialogue 英语情景对话 A: Happy anniversary, sweetheart! A:结婚纪念日快乐,亲爱的! B: Yes. to our first anniversary and many more to come. Cheers! B:好的,为了我们第一个结婚纪念日和未来更多

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(188) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

You,you talk a lot about hard work and passion. 你说了很多努力工作和激情的事 Rumor has it,I have done my research,you partied so hard the night before your graduation that you missed it.True or false? 据传言 我做过功课 你毕业前

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

Auld lang syne Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And never brought to mind? Should auld acquaintance be forgot, And days of auld long syne? And here's a hand,my trusty friend And gie's a hand o' thine; We'll take a cup o' kindness yet. For auld

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

A Thousand Miles是美国最卖座电影[小姐好白]的插曲。演唱者 Vanessa Carlton 是位天才音乐少女,8岁就完成生平的第一部作曲作品。这首歌曾连续数周雄踞欧美流行音乐榜首的位置,是其所演绎歌曲中经典之经典。 英文歌词 Making my way down town Walking fast Faces pa

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Dylan Mondegreen,真名Borge Sildnes,来自挪威又是北欧的独立音乐,那的小清新个个都吸取了大自然的神韵,几乎就是独立清新的精神家园。 Artist:Dylan Mondegreen Song:Something To Dream On you're out of t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 金属

Through the window 透过橱窗 I see you waiting 我看见你在等候 You are smiling 你笑容绽放 Cause I'm coming 因为我的到来 Your eyes are a story 你的双眸充满故事 An ocean of memories 是浩瀚无边的记忆海洋 Picture of

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

坐车的时候,有些好奇宝宝,总会不停地问一些问题,比如我们走到哪里了、这是什么、那是什么这些问题可能会分散粑粑麻麻的注意力;还有些宝贝在车上不安稳,东摸摸西碰碰,甚至有时

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Three Days to live 假如我有三天的时光 All of us have read thrilling stories 大家都读过一些扣人心弦的故事, in which the hero had only a limited and specified time to live. 里面的主人公只有一点有限的时间可以活了

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读