毛拉和哈皮谈论起了童年时光,童年时光有一部分是需要再学校里度过的,但是大部分还是在家里度过。小时候,父母会通过打赏的方式让我们做家务,我们在尽到自己对家庭的一份责任时,

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

Time OffVacation 空闲时光度假 I haven't had a vacation in a while. 我有段时间没有度假了。 I think I'll take one soon. 我想自己不久就会启程。 I'm not sure where I'll go or what I'll do. 我不知道我要去哪里或我会做

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Missin you 想念你 Missin you 想念你 I remember the time you make me smile 我仍记着你让我欢笑的时光 I remember the things that you and I 我仍记着你我之间的点点滴滴 I remember the way you make me feel 我仍记着你给我的

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

该首歌的创作来源于The Weeknd与爱莉安娜格兰德的偷情。歌名《The Hills》指的是爱莉安娜住的好莱坞山庄。第一句Your man on the road he doing promo暗指当时爱莉安娜的男友Big Sean在宣传巡演。爱莉安娜

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

听歌学英语:我是我爸的前世情人 Near or Far 前两天我非常关注的一位新浪博主分享了她写给父亲的情书,在此摘抄一段同大家分享:小时候第一次转学到很远的地方,住在别人家,刚开始的一周

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

我们都会醉心于电影中的温暖对白,今天就一起学学《左耳》中的经典台词吧。 1. Say something sweet to the left ear because it is nearer to the heart. 左耳是靠近心脏最近的地方,甜言蜜语,说给左耳听。

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

模仿文本:Welcome to Four Thought. Glass is all around us. Now here, of course, this is the BBC, we're in a dark basement underneath Somerset House. Perhaps because glass is transparent, because sometimes it appears as if it's not there at all.

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Making your way gloomily to the airport after an action-packed holiday, it is easy to feel the days have flown by all too quickly. But there is no need to worry because once you return to the daily grind your break will suddenly seem like it lasted f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Stuck in the past 纠结过去 I think it's natual to reflect at the end of the day, 我认为在一天结束的时候是一种自然的反映, or the end of the week,month or year. 或者一周,每月或每年结束的时候。 But the danger of a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1 From Sharp minds, come sharp products. (夏普产品,来自智慧的结晶。) 这是夏普的一则广告。广告中Sharp既可指夏普又可指智慧的,巧妙地传达出购买夏普就是智慧的选择这样一种理念。 2 There's

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1.Keep Building and Maintaining Your Friendships 继续建立和保持你们的友谊 Making friends after college is hard, but meaningful friendships make a big difference on almost every aspect of your life for decades to come. So make an effort to

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

但丁加布里埃尔罗塞蒂 Dante Gabriel Rossetti (1828-1882)英国诗人、画家、先拉斐尔派代表人物,在英国美术史上和诗歌史上都占有重要地位。他于1848年创建先拉斐尔艺术兄弟会。1862年他美丽的妻子

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

When you came into the world, she held you in her arms. You thanked her by weeping your eyes out. When you were 1 year old, she fed you and bathed you. You thanked her by crying all night long. When you were 2 years old, she taught you to walk. You t

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The world of adolescence 年青人的世界 The best days of their lives? 他们人生中最美好的时光? What drives the young 是什么因素驱使着年青人成长 Sep 17th 2011 | from the print edition Lost in Transition: The Dark Side of E

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

1、Love makes time pass, time makes love pass. 爱情,让时间匆匆而过,时间,让爱情消逝于无形。 2、Memories can make you smile, but it can very well make you cry hard. 回忆,有时令你嘴角上扬,有时也能让你潸然泪

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

最好的时光 My dear giant The Marshmallow Kisses In a second you may come back and I may fall I lost my papers missed the chances I owe you all Though they change and burn and sink I dare not try to break the promises at all Say it sucks and rots

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

听歌学英语:时光飞逝多快 Someone Like You已消逝在人海 Adele,这个名字大家应该不会陌生,在前几期的节目中,Nic已经详细的介绍过她了,今天要推荐的歌曲也是应一位可可网友的要求,推荐来

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Time spent in a bookshop can be most enjoyable, whether you are a book-lover or merely you are there to buy a book as a present. You may even have entered the shop just to find shelter from a sudden shower. Whatever the reason, you can soon become to

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

释义: have fun 有趣 表示有趣地,度过愉快的时光等,在日常生活中使用的频率很高。想要表达过得非常愉快时可以用 have a lot of fun,分手时想要祝福对方祝你过得愉快时可以说 Have ( a lot of )

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(132) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语