A: I hate to do this, but I've got to cancel a reservation I made earlier this week. B: All I need is your name, phone, and reservation date. A: My name is Rudy Randolph. I'm at 818-555-1234. The reservation was for April 9. B: Randolph, Rudy. Let me

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: My wife is sick, so I have to cancel a reservation I made. B: If you'll just give me your name, phone, and date of visit, I can cancel your reservation. A: I'm Rudy Randolph at 818-555-1234, April ninth to the fifteenth. B: Mr. Randolph. Okay, one

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm calling to cancel a reservation I made earlier in the week. B: To cancel your reservation, I need your name, phone number, and date of trip, please. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234. My reservation begins on the second Monday of April. B: I see

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to cancel my reservation. I have personal matters that need fixing. B: That's not a problem. Just give me your name, phone number, and date of visit. A: Rudy Randolph, 818-555-1234, April 9 through 15. B: I see your info here on the screen.

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Unit 35 In a hotel(1) 第35课 在旅馆里(1) T: Hi, I'd like a single room. 旅客:嗨,我要一间单人房。 R: Do you have a reservation? 接待员:您预订了吗? T: No, I'm afraid not. 旅客:不,我没有。 R: Let me check if w

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 购物英语口语一本通

A: Hello! I need to make a copy of something at once. B: There's a copy machine on the first floor in our computer lab, sir. A: Fantastic! Is there a charge? B: It's ten cents a copy, sir. A: Well, I'm only making one copy, so I guess I can afford it

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, can you tell me where I could make a copy of a document right now? B: Sir, you can come downstairs right now to the computer lab. A: That's great. I don't suppose the copy machine is free for guests? B: Sir, each copy is ten cents or one dime,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need a doctor immediately! B: Sir, is everything all right? A: My wife just collapsed on the floor! B: Sir, I need you to calm down. Take deep breaths. A: I'm sorry. It's just that my wife.I need the emergency room. B: Sir, I'm dialing 911 on an

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Help me! I need a doctor! B: What is the problem, sir? A: My wife is on the floor! B: Sir, please calm down. Take a deep breath. A: I need some help, right now! B: Sir, I'm going to put you through to 911. A: Hurry, please! B: I'm transferring you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can you tell me about a nice restaurant to go to? B: Of course! How much would you like to spend on your meal? A: My date is quite sophisticated. She would expect nothing less than the best. B: Well, how about our own hotel restaurant? It's conven

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: So, now I need your help again, if you don't mind. I'm taking a date to a restaurant. B: I'd love to help you! What is your budget for the dinner? A: She strikes me as being very sophisticated. Only the best will do for her. B: Well, what do you t

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm taking my date to a restaurant. Could you tell me about one or two good ones? B: My pleasure! How much would you like to spend on your date? A: She will want an excellent restaurant, of course. B: You should know that our hotel chef was traine

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm in 507. I have a few problems with my room. B: What is that problem, sir? A: There are cockroaches in my room. B: Are you sure, sir? Flies I could believe, but cockroaches? A: I've counted nine different cockroaches, and I accidentally stepped

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: There's a big problem with my room. I'm in 507. B: Would you tell me the nature of the problem, sir? A: I have cockroaches crawling in my room. B: Perhaps you saw a silverfish, sir. A: I've seen nine more cockroaches than I wanted to see. B: Sir,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I want to change rooms. In fact, I want a refund for tonight! B: And the problem is, sir? A: Cockroaches have taken over my room! B: My apologies, sir. We'll give you a new room and refund the value of your current room. A: Thank you. I want to co

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I want to change rooms immediately, plus a refund for tonight. B: I'm sorry, sir. Exactly what is the problem? A: I'm knee-deep in cockroaches! B: I'm so sorry, sir. We'll give you a new room immediately, and give you a refund also. A: Thank you.

A: I'm quite upset! I want a new room and a refund for tonight. B: Forgive me, sir, I haven't been told what the problem is. A: I'm about to be swept away by millions of cockroaches! B: My apologies, sir. We'll transfer you to a new room at once and

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: This room is unfit for humans. I want another room, and I want a refund for tonight. B: Perhaps if you would be kind enough to tell me the problem, sir. A: In a word, cockroaches! B: Oh, no, are they back? I'll give you another room immediately, s

A: This room is unacceptable. I want a new one, and I want a refund for tonight. B: Would you please tell me the exact problem, sir? A: I'm being attacked by hordes of cockroaches! B: Oh, my gosh, they're back? Another room at once, sir, plus a full

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Is there the minimum charge for the parcel post? 这是小包邮件的底价吗? Can you send it as a parcel post to my home address? 你可以用邮件小包寄到我家吗? This package is too big for a parcel post. 这个包裹太大了,不适

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语