281. I''d like a single room with a bath. 282.Could you reserve a double room for me? 283.I want a room facing the sea/south,if possible. 284.Do I pay in advance? 285.What time do you serve meals? 286.Can I see the room please? 287.What is

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 公务员英语口语

A: I'll be checking out of the hotel in about 30 minutes. B: Thirty minutes or 30 seconds, sir, it doesn't matter, I'm ready for you. A: Great! As you know, however, the day in New York has hardly begun. B: There's nothing like getting an early start

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

mattress 褥子 quilt 被 blanket 毯子 sheet 床单 bedspread 床罩 cotton terry blanket 毛巾被 pillow 枕头 pillow 枕头 pillowcase 枕套 mat 席 cushion 垫子 bathroom 浴室 bath tub 浴盆

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

information desk 问讯处 reception office 接待室 hotel register 旅客登记簿 registration form 登记表 newsstand 售报处 postal service 邮局服务处 shop 小卖部 bar 酒吧间 lounge 休

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 考研英语

A: A doctor! I need a doctor! B: Give me some details, sir. A: Something is wrong with my wife. She's lying on the floor. B: Sir, if you don't calm down, you might have a stroke yourself. A: You're right, I'm beside myself with worry. B: Hold on, sir

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to copy a document immediately. B: We have a copy machine in our computer lab, located on the first floor. A: Great! How much is it for a copy? B: The price per copy is ten cents. A: That sounds reasonable. I'll be down there immediately. B

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Get a doctor here, immediately! B: What's the problem, sir? A: My wife is on the floor, she's unconscious! B: Sir, could you calm down a little bit, please? A: Calm down?! My wife is unconscious, and you're telling me to calm down?! B: Hold on jus

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'd like to order broadband internet for my laptop. B: Just plug the Ethernet cable into your computer, and a prompt will tell you the payment options. A: Well, I don't have an Ethernet port. My computer runs entirely on wireless service. B: That'

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I need broadband for my computer. B: No problem. Just plug the Ethernet cable into your computer, and you're good to go. A: That's a problem. My laptop has no Ethernet port, it's wireless only. B: Hmm. Well, we have some alternatives, if you'r

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to make a copy of a document as soon as possible. B: No problem, sir. There's a copy machine in our computer lab. A: Very good. How much does each copy cost? B: Each copy will cost you a dime, sir. A: A dime? I remember when copies used to

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Do you have a swimming pool in this hotel? B: We don't have a pool, sir, but we do have swim stations in the gym. A: I never heard of a swim station. Is that like a train or bus station? B: It's just a deep bathtub with a current of water that you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Is there a swimming pool in this hotel? B: We don't have a full-sized swimming pool, but we do have individual swim stations. A: What exactly does that mean? B: Basically, a swim station is like a treadmill, except instead of running, you swim. A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I think I've looked everywhere, but I haven't seen a swimming pool here. B: This hotel has no full-size pool, but we do have swim stations in our gym. A: Swim stations? Whoever heard of such a thing? B: You swim in a swim station just like you run

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! I'd like to get busy on my computer, but I need some broadband. B: There's an Ethernet cable in your room. Just plug it into the back of your laptop. A: Uh-oh! I can't use Ethernet. My computer is wireless only. B: That's okay. I can tell y

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi. I can't get going on my computer until I get a broadband hookup. B: Just plug the Ethernet cable into your computer, and you'll be off and running. A: That would be okay if I had an Ethernet port. Unfortunately, my laptop uses wireless only. B

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm taking a date to a restaurant, so could you please direct me to a good one? B: But of course! How much are you thinking of spending on dinner? A: She deserves nothing but the best, of course. B: In that case, I would suggest our own hotel rest

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Well, I've got a date. Now I need to find a restaurant. Can you help me? B: No problem, of course! How much would you like to spend to impress the lady? A: Nothing but the best for a pretty woman! B: Sir, the restaurant you seek is right here. Thi

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I have a little problem with room 507. B: What exactly seems to be the problem, Mr. Sandals? A: I found cockroaches in my room. B: Cockroaches, sir? That's unbelievable. A: I've seen at least nine different cockroaches in my room. B: Sir, are you

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: There's a major problem with room 507. B: I'm sorry to hear that. Please tell me the exact problem. A: This room is overrun with cockroaches. B: There has been an occasional silverfish in the hotel, sir. A: I stopped counting at nine. B: Sir, this

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I have a little problem with room 507. B: Problems are what we're here for, sir. Please tell me your problem. A: This room is filthy with cockroaches. B: Were you wearing your glasses when you noticed them, sir? A: I've already seen nine of them a

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆