虽然是出外旅行,从衣物清洗到头发整理,日常生活的清洁一样也不会少。若想要好好享受度假时光,不再理会这些琐事,不妨善加利用旅馆的美容与洗衣服务,轻轻松松做个光鲜游客。 我有

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语

A: I should tell you that I'm checking out in about 30 minutes. B: I'm ready when you are, sir. A: Very good! Now, it's still morning here in New York. B: You are so right, sir. The clock just struck nine. A: I'm going to spend some time exploring th

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Excuse me. Does this hotel have a fitness facility? B: Yes, we try to accommodate all needs of our patrons, including fitness. A: Where is your fitness facility located? B: The gym is just below the lobby. Take the elevator or the stairs. You can'

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to know why I'm being charged $10 for a movie that I never ordered. B: Hmm. Your file shows that you watched Titanic Monday night. A: Monday night? Monday night I was at a great concert. B: Well, as they say, garbage in, garbage out. Let me

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Could you please reserve a taxi for me? B: Do you think a private vehicle might be more to your liking? A: A private vehicle? No, thanks, I won't need one. B: Even better than a private vehicle is a limo. How does that sound? A: T A X I, please. B

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need a taxi, please. B: We have various transportation services. Would you prefer a private vehicle? A: No, thanks. A taxi is just fine. B: May I suggest a limo? It's nice to pamper yourself once in a while. A: I don't want anything except a tax

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! How do I get more amenities? B: I'm sorry, sir. I'm not sure I understand. A: I'm talking about the free stuff, like soap and shampoo. B: Oh, I see. So, you're saying that you've already run out of your amenities. A: No, no. I've got plenty

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need a doctor right now! B: Tell me the problem, sir. A: My wife just passed out! B: Sir, it's difficult to understand you. Please take a deep breath and calm down. A: Don't tell me to calm down! My wife is passed out! B: I'm getting 911 on anot

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I've been looking for a swimming pool, but I haven't found one yet. B: We have no pool, sir, but we do have swim stations in our gym. A: Swim stations? Could you be a little more explicit? B: You know how you run on a treadmill but don't go anywhe

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'd like to order dinner. B: What would you like? A: I'd like to order a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare. B: I'm sorry. We're currently out of filet mignon. May I suggest the porterhouse instead? A: I'd prefer the

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Could I order dinner? B: Of course. What would you like? A: I want a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare. B: I'm so sorry. We ran out of filet mignon. May I suggest the porterhouse instead? A: That's too bad, but the p

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Could you bring me some food, please? B: Sure. What do you fancy? A: Can I have a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare? B: Sir, the filet mignon was so popular tonight that we ran out. May I suggest the porterhouse? A:

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'd like you to bring me some food. B: Just name it, sir. A: Please send up a bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare. B: Regrettably, we're currently out of filet mignon. May I suggest the porterhouse instead? A: Sure, I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need something to eat, please. B: Tell me what you're hungry for. A: I feel like champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare. B: Unfortunately, we're out of filet mignon at the moment. May I suggest the porterhouse instead? A: Well, I

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can I order something from the kitchen? B: Just tell me what you'd like, please. A: A bottle of champagne, lobster tail, and filet mignon, medium rare would hit the spot. B: I hate to tell you this, but we have no more filet mignon. May I suggest

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm in 507, and I have a big problem. B: I'm so sorry. Kindly tell me what the problem is, sir. A: Everywhere I look, I see cockroaches. B: Perhaps you could look again, sir, to double-check. A: The next cockroach I see will be number ten. B: Mr.

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi. I need more amenities, please. B: Could you be a little more specific, sir? A: Well, to be more specific, the free stuff, like soap, lotion, and shampoo. B: I understand. Now, you're saying that you've already used up all your amenities? A: Oh

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I want to check out. Here is my room key. B: One second, sir, while I print out your receipt. Here you are. A: Thanks. B: May I ask, sir, if you enjoyed your stay? A: Well, except for one night, I enjoyed the hotel. And I loved New York, of co

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need a suggestion for a restaurant here in Manhattan. B: Certainly! How much are you planning to spend on dinner, sir? A: My date's very sophisticated, so I'm sure she would expect nothing but the best. B: May I suggest our own hotel restaurant?

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推荐一家较为廉价的旅馆吗? A:Can you recommend a hotel which is not too expensive? 你能推荐一家较为廉价的旅馆吗? B:Well, there is a Youth Hotel which costs under

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语