A: I've got a parcel here that a friend is going to pick up. Can I leave it with you? B: No problem. Just tell me your name, his name, and when he's coming by. A: I'll just write all that info on the parcel itself and then bring it to you. B: Sir, yo

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Can I leave a parcel with you for one of my friends to pick up later? B: I just need your name and your friend's name. Also, tell me when he is coming by. A: How about if I write all that on the package and then bring it down to you? B: Perfect. T

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm checking out in about half an hour. B: Whenever you're ready to check out, I'll be ready, sir. A: Great! As you know however, the day in New York has hardly begun. B: You're right. It's only 9:00 a.m. A: Therefore, I think I'll explore New Yor

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I want to leave a parcel for a friend to pick up. Can I do that? B: Just tell me your name, your friend's name, and when your friend is coming by. A: I'll put all that information on the package and just bring it down to you. Is that okay? B: That

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Do you know that I'm checking out in about 30 minutes? B: Just say the word, sir. A: Excellent! Now, as you know, the day has barely begun. B: I agree. The dew is still on the grass. A: I want to hit a few more places in the city, but I need a pla

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! Do you have a place where I can exercise? B: Yes, sir. We have a fine exercise facility. A: I'm happy to hear that. Now, would you tell me where it is? B: You're actually standing above it. Just take the elevator or stairs down one level. A

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Pardon me. Does your hotel have a fitness facility? B: Yes, sir. We try to anticipate all our guests' needs, including fitness. A: Great! Where is it? B: Sir, the gym is just below the lobby. You can take the elevator or the stairs. A: Do I have t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I just discovered that I owe $10 for a movie that I never ordered. B: Let me check, sir. You were charged for watching Titanic Monday night. A: That is absolutely incorrect! I was out on the town Monday night. B: Okay, sir, bear with me a moment.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: You guys are charging me $10 for a movie that I never ordered or saw. B: Let's see, sir. According to your file, you watched Titanic Monday evening. A: Well, the wrong information is in my file. I was at a concert Monday night. B: Well, your word

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need a taxi. B: We could easily provide you with a private vehicle, if you'd prefer. A: No, the taxi will do. B: Perhaps you'd like to take a beautiful limousine. A: No, thank you. Taxis and I get along just fine. B: No private vehicle, no limo.

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need to get a taxi. B: We have a variety of transportation services. Would you prefer a private vehicle to a taxi? A: No, that won't be necessary. I just need a taxi. B: Perhaps you'd prefer a limousine. That's such a stylish way to travel. A: J

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(159) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I'm going to need a taxi. B: You don't have to restrict yourself to a taxi. We can offer you a private vehicle. A: A private vehicle, huh? No, a taxi is okay. B: Some people find a limo to be much more comfortable than a taxi. A: No, I wouldn't be

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Yes, I need more amenities. B: By amenities, exactly what do you mean, please? A: You know, the things that are free, like the soap and the shampoo. B: Okay, I got it. You've already run out of all your amenities? A: No, I still have plenty left,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I need some more amenities, please. B: I'm not sure I'm following you, sir. A: Specifically, I'm talking about the little things, like soap and shampoo. B: Oh, now I understand! So, you've already used up all your amenities? A: No, I'm not even ha

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I need to copy something right now. B: Our computer lab on the first floor has a copy machine, sir. A: Great! How much per copy? B: Sir, one copy is ten cents. A: Okay, I'll be down there shortly. B: You probably won't have to wait for anyone,

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hello! How do I get online with my laptop? B: Just plug the Ethernet cable into your computer, and you'll be online in a heartbeat. A: Well, I see the cable. But my computer runs on wireless only. B: No problem. I'll tell you about our alternative

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Does this hotel have a pool? B: I'm sorry, sir, we don't have one. However, in our gym, we do have swim stations. A: I'm not sure I understand. B: Think of a deep bathtub that you can swim in, but against a current. A: Cool. What will they think o

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: I am checking out. Here is the key to my room. B: Thank you. I'll just print out your receipt, and then you're free to go. Here you go! A: Thanks. B: If you don't mind me asking, how did you enjoy your stay at New York Hotel? A: This hotel could u

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: Hi, I'm out of here. Here's my key. B: Give me just a few seconds, sir, and I'll hand you your receipt. Here you are. A: I thank you. B: I hope you enjoyed your stay, sir. A: I only had nine little problems here. Other than that, I enjoyed my stay

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆

A: This visit is over for me. Here's your room key. B: Thank you for that, and in return, here's your receipt. A: And thanks to you. B: I hope you'll visit us again, sir. A: I'd be willing to try this hotel again, if you can promise me no more cockro

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-旅馆