Don't grieve. Anything you lose comes round in another form. 不要悲伤,所有失去的都会以另一种方式回来。 图片1

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.04

交流表达-114.Talking about TV or TV Programs

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(199) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 交流方式的多种表达

人们购物方式也千差万别,有的人喜欢买东西的时候看好就拿走就可以了,而有的人,则是货比三家,最终定夺,你喜欢哪种呢? Dan: Hello, I'm Dan. Rob: And I'm Rob. Dan: And this is 6 Minute English from

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

杨澜,一位记者及女企业家,被称作中国的奥普拉,带来了对于中国下一代年轻人的深刻见解--城市性,互联性(通过微博方式)以及对于不公平的警觉性。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:告女性说

Feifei: Hello and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English with me Feifei, Neil: And me Neil. Feifei: And how are you today Neil? Neil: It's all good today thank you! I've got a really good question for you today Feifei: Ooh a question - ask aw

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 六分钟英语

It may be a new year, but is it really a new you? Let's face it -- it's unlikely that you've suddenly acquired a new wardrobe, started a new career, found a new family, or overhauled your personality. 新的一年要开始了,你是不是也要盖头

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

双语:小心老板可能用这种方式监视你 《每日电讯报》的记者们发现,他们的工位上突然安装了一些用于监视在岗情况的个人传感器。尽管监控员工的一举一动,早已成为职场的常态,但如此

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Being kind to yourself in everyday life is one of the best things you can do for yourself. Life will become lighter and your relationships will most likely improve. You will feel happier overall. And your self-esteem and your sense of deserving good

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

形容词表示某一事物或的特征,副词表示某一动作的特征. 形容词和副词只有两种形式:原形和+er. 形容词修饰名词,说明事物或人的性质或特征.通常,可将形容词分成性质形容词和叙述形容词两类

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

4. You are my soul-mate. Your soul-mate' is someone that you have a deep and intimate friendship with.a soul-mate is also a lover, someone that you have a strong emotional or spiritual bond with. 你的soul-mate是指某个与你关系很深、很紧密

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Theres something to be said for leaving a former employer with style. Were in the middle of a time when more than a few employers are having to downsize and plenty of people who would otherwise be assured of a job are getting the axe. Just because a

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. Enjoy quiet and freedom 1.享受安静和自由 Just think. No more arguments and compromising. No more worries about your boyfriend. Youre absolutely free and you should definitely enjoy your freedom. While relationships are fun, everything happe

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The Netherlands and Belgium last Monday signed a treaty to exchange pieces of land along the Meuse river border. 荷兰与比利时在上周一签订协议,互换默兹河边界沿线的部分领土。 In accordance with the treaty, the Belgian pen

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

You just landed an interview. You're excited. You're nervous. And, your head is full of questions about how to come across as the perfect candidate: What should I wear? What should I say? How do I prepare? 你刚获得了一份工作面试。你很激动

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 求职英语

Friend asks me Why Chinese dont go Dutch? So I want to regard this question as the topic and write an article. As everyone knows, Occidental will go Dutch while having a meal in the restaurant. But Chinese dont go Dutch. Chinese will pay the bill and

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

1. catch someone's eye 引起某人的注意,吸引某人视线 = to be attractive to someone The shy man at the back of the class caught my eye. 教室后面的那个腼腆男人引起了我的注意。 2. to have a crush on someone 对异性有好感

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. She has been dumped on too often. 她老是上当受骗。 2. Mary was done brown! 玛丽上当了! 3. He knew he'd been tricked/deceived, but it was too late to do anything. 他知道自己被骗了,但是为时已晚。 4. They got taken/was

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

你有起床气吗?早上睡醒后会心情不好、对人发脾气、无精打采、心理阴暗、对叫醒你的人怒目相视甚至大骂恭喜你,这些都是起床气的症状^^很多动漫中的人物也有起床气,比如《纯情罗曼史

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(15) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Recent research compare the sedentary behaviour to smoking, warning it could slash years from your lifespan. Now, researchers at the University of Texas, have added their weight to the argument. They found standing for up to six hours a day, can cut

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间