Nearly 50% of Americans wear corrective glasses, according to the trade group Vision Council. And most of them are guilty of the biggest crime in lens care: Exhaling onto their lenses, then wiping the fog off with their shirt sleeves. But does this r

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

打招呼,除Greetings 之外九句最常用的招呼语 。 1.只要是朋友都能用的: How''s everything? 一切都好? What''s up? 近况如何? What''s new? 有什么新鲜事? What''s happening? 在忙什么? 2.任何时后都可以

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Its an uphill battle to be successful if you dont have a good working relationship with your manager. While results are the most important measure of success, great results can often be overshadowed if youre always doing little things that annoy your

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Since I go to high school, I feel the great pressure. High school is the very important period of my life, because if I study well, I can enter into my the ideal college and have the bight future. So I want to do my best, I dont want to lag behind. T

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. We've been going out for quite some time now. This is said as aprecursorto something else.It can be a good warm up sentence to tell your partner that you're madly in love with them. precursor是前兆的意思。这可是一个很好的热身句子哦

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

So, can you tell me about yourself? 那么,你能向我介绍一下你自己吗? It's one of the most ubiquitous interview questions, and often one of the most difficult. 这是最常见的面试问题之一,通常也是最难回答的问题之一

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

怎样学好英语口语 学英语很多年了。读书的时候我过了大学英语六级。毕业后也一直没有放弃英语。但是口语始终不怎么行!为什么呢?因为我缺少英语口语练习,没有英语口语练习的一个很

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

At the end of the work week, do you often wonder where the time went and how you got so little accomplished? Are bosses or clients breathing down your neck because youre always late with your assignments? It doesnt matter if you work from home or in

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

今天我们来学习四种美好的生活方式。 1. Live Below Your Means There will always be temptation to forsake the future for immediate gratification. Enjoy life's simple pleasures and save as much as you can. Expensive things don't create l

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

跟人见面第一句肯定要打招呼,如果你还停留在Hello? How are you? How do you do?的层次上,那你可能要听不懂美国人说话了。 美国人喜欢说的是: - How are you doing? - I'm doing good. How are you doing 这句话

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

对于GRE阅读训练方式的培养相当重要,阅读过程中绝对不可以出声浪读,也不可以心读,而是意读,也不能单单对一个词进行死抠,要知道GRE阅读考的是句子和文章。每一个题型如何去训练都

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE英语

Misunderstandings are the biggest problem in most relationships. Sometimes it can be solved easily, you just dont know what it is exactly. It could be that she doesnt feel loved. When you love someone, you can easily take it for granted. But love is

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

给员工高薪是最好的激励方式吗?当然是。人们期望自己的工作能得到报酬。但是薪酬对于成就卓越企业来说有多重要呢?结果可能并不如你想象的那样重要。 Numerous studies have attempted to find

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

给员工高薪是最好的激励方式吗?当然是。人们期望自己的工作能得到报酬。但是薪酬对于成就卓越企业来说有多重要呢?结果可能并不如你想象的那样重要。 Numerous studies have attempted to find

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

起床气其实是个很普遍的症状,所以在英语里也有相应的表达方法,是什么呢? wake up/get up on the wrong side of the bed/get out of bed on the wrong side有起床气/起床的方式不对/一大早起来心情不好使用场

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Are you travelling to an English speaking country? If you are, one of the most important things you are going to need to know is how to ask for directions: so here are some useful phrases. 你正在一个说英语的国家旅游吗?如果是的,最重

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Ways to Report Death Two brothers, Herbert and James, lived with their mother and a cat named Edgar. James was particularly attached to the cat, and when he had to leave town for several days, he left Herbert meticulous instructions about the pet' s

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

为了提升托福口语水平,大家也算是费尽心机。大家进行过各种各样的练习,不知道效果如何呢? 很多同学虽然有过不短的托福口语学习时间但是对于托福考试口语最后的成绩仍然不满意,究其

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Task 2 的主题是Choice,以Do you agree or disagree 或者 Which do you prefer/agree with?的形式呈现出来,考生需要做出选择。这时很多考生就开始困惑了,到底二选一哪个方向呢?其实不管选哪个方向,考生可

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

这儿卖邮票信封吗? Can I buy stamps and envelopes here? 有大一点儿的信封吗? Do you have bigger envelopes? 我需要一张八角钱的邮票。 I need a eighty-cent stamp. 不知道这封信有没有超重? I wonder if this lette

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语