49 teachers words teaching certificate methodology course class student teachers assistant lesson plan correct discipline prepare syllabus assignment coursework teach mentor encourage motivate strict rule patient experienced teaching practicum observ

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 情景英语口语100主题

(TAIPEI,China Post)Many teachers wish to retire early because of on-the-job stress and changes in the educational system. (中国邮报台北报道)由于担任教职的压力大,教育体系又有诸多变革,因此许多教师希望能早日退

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Now September is coming, it is known to all that there will be an important day for the teachers, Teachers Day is on September 10th, it is a day to show honor to the teachers. As a student, I will always make some plans for that day, I want to show m

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

挂在嘴边的英语句子

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Every public in the American state of West Virginia has been closed for the past three days while teachers and other school employees are on strike. Theyre calling for higher wages and better health care benefits. 在过去的三天里,美国西弗吉

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年2月

This week, I spent some time talking with college students about how we can make higher education more affordable. 本周,我花了一些时间和大学生谈论如何才能使高等教育更能负担得起。 And one of the things I told them was ho

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

Hi, everybody.This week, I spent some time traveling across Iowa talking with folks about rebuilding an economy where if you work hard, you and your family can get ahead. 嗨,大家好。在这个星期,我花时间走访了爱荷华州,与大家

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

JUDY WOODRUFF: Next: neuroscience and education. Thousands of teachers around the country are learning about an alternative teaching program that aims to use scientific discoveries about the brain to improve the way children learn in the classroom. S

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

JEFFREY BROWN:And now to another in our series on the nation's high school dropout crisis, told this time through a different lens. Good teachers can help keep kids in school, but how can schools hold on to their top teachers? Hari is back with a rep

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈教育系列

We've got situation near the Secretary State who will not engage with this in any constructive way at all. And I think we feel very frustrated about that. I'm sure parents do too. But Michael Gove says he's driving up standards. Every policy that Mic

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

定冠词the与指示代词this,that同源,有那(这)个的意思,但较弱,可以和一个名词连用,来表示某个或某些特定的人或东西。 1)特指双方都明白的人或物: Take the medicine. 把药吃了。 2)上文

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(13) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

很多人学英语都会有这样的经历:话到嘴边却怎么也说不出来。那就学一些巧词妙句吧,来解决你在办公室会遇到的难题 1.You're in the pink!要想说人气色好,You look fine!当然不错,可如果你说Y

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

1978年10月20号,Venke Knutson Liodden出生于一个声名显赫的音乐世家。 她有两个姐姐,Tone和Hege。Venke在Birkeland的一个小村庄里长大成人。 原先她并不经常唱歌,但是她写了很多诗歌。她有一副高调空灵的好嗓子, 有时听上去让人感觉实在是太高了童年时代的Venke最

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

很多人学英语都会有这样的经历:话到嘴边却怎么也说不出来。那就学一些巧词妙句吧,来解决你在办公室会遇到的难题 1.You're in the pink! 要想说人气色好,You look fine!当然不错,可如果你说

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

下面是这些老师们聚在一起整理的家长语录,句句听来都是泪,这年头当教师也太不容易了TT~英语君把它们归为三类,大家也来感受一下: Type 1: Unexpected demands. 类型一:要求袭来,措手不及。

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

World Teachers' Day a UNESCO initiative that celebrates teachers around the world. Since 1994, WTD is held annually on October 5, to raise awareness and address the issues pertinent to teachers: whilst recognising the contribution they make to educat

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A teacher was always so involved in the text being studied that he never looked up. He would call on a student for translation and explanation, and-without realizing it-he often chose the same student day after day. Out of respect, the student wouldn

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

I mentioned to my husband (a native speaker of English) that I was going to write about homographs in my next blog post and his comment was What are those?. Good question. Homographs are words that have the same spelling but different meaning and som

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

如果别人在你旁边罗嗦个没完,你感到厌烦了,说"you are so boring"(你真烦!)。shut up!(闭嘴!)自然没错,可人家受得了吗?不如来一句oh, come on.give me a break!(帮帮忙,让我歇歇吧!)这地道幽默

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

很多人学英语都会有这样的经历:话到嘴边却怎么也说不出来。那就学一些巧词妙句吧,来解决你在办公室会遇到的难题? ? 1.You're in the pink! ? ? ? ? 要想说人气色好,You look fine!当然不错,可如

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语