Despite rising stock prices, some experts remain concerned that economic proposals from the campaign of President Donald Trump will hurt the economy. Last year, some economists predicted large decreases in financial markets, reduced hiring and an inc

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

Officials Consider Changes to Spying Policy 美国官员考虑调整监控政策 From VOA Learning English, this is In the News. 这里是美国之音慢速英语新闻报道。 European officials have traveled to Washington seeking more information

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

A: What can I do for you today? B: I need to return a book. A: Can I do anything else for you? B: I want to check this magazine out. A: We dont allow people to check out magazines. B: Why not? A: Its just a policy of ours. B: So what am I allowed to

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

奥巴马重新思考对叙利亚内战的政策 The Obama administration appears to be rethinking options regarding the civil war in Syria following a deadlock in peace talks, the rapidly growing death toll, and the expansion of the massive humanita

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2014年2月

Chinese President Hu Jintao has vowed to stick to the proactive fiscal policy and moderately(适度的) easy monetary policy in the second half year to sustain stable and relatively fast economic growth. Hu made the remarks at a conference yesterd

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语

Several Nobel Prize-winning economists said that U.S. President-elect Donald Trump's economic policies could lead to a deep recession of the U.S. economy, media reported. 据媒体报道,几名诺贝尔奖经济学家于日前声称,美国当选总

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Today, when I read the newspaper, I saw an interesting news, it is said that the first lady in American Michelle Obama, was so worried about American peoples health, she thought it was the unhealthy diet that made the people have healthy issue, so sh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

United States Justice Department Changes Drug Sentencing Policy 美国司法部修改毒品判刑政策 From VOA Learning English, this is As It Is. Hi and welcome back. I'm Caty Weaver. Today, on the program we talk about some legal news from the Un

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2013年VOA慢速英语(八)月

Australia Links Aboriginal Aid to School Attendance 澳大利亚改变原住民援助政策 Parents in South Australias Aboriginal lands may lose some of their financial aid if they do not send their children to school. New rules link school attendan

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 2014年VOA慢速英语(九)月

AS IT IS 2015-07-23 Thailand Rights Group to Oversee Talks on Uighur Policy 泰国人权组织无视维吾尔政策 私自派去土耳其 A United Nations agency is pressing Thailand to let more than 50 ethnic Uighurs travel to Turkey, instead of sen

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(七)月

AS IT IS 2015-10-30 China Ends OneChild Policy 中国结束独生子女政策将全面实施普遍二孩政策 The government in China plans to end its one-child per family policy and instead let families have two children. The plan was announced Thu

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(十一)月

There is no return policy at best buy. 百思买没有退货政策 You don't come back with the TV like it's broken.It's broken?Did you put your penis on it? 你不能带着电视回去说 电视坏了 坏了吗 你是不是用老二蹭了 I did.You

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 柯南脱口秀

今天我们要学的词是driving force。 Driving force, 推动力。不久前,脸谱网Facebook的访问量超过谷歌。业内专家认为,这种情况显示, Content sharing has become the driving force online, 内容共享已成为网络活

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语每日一词

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: The policy that we wrote 10 years ago was inspired by a family with a transgender first grader. The policy is actually pretty simple, that our transgender students can access all facilities based

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Daily Life - At The Airport (C0089) A: Next please! Hello sir, may I see your passport please? B: Yes, here you go. A: Will you be checking any bags. B: Yes, Id like to check three pieces. A: Im sorry, sir. Airline policy allows only two pieces of ch

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 纯正地道美语

模仿句子:Sweden, Switzerland, Denmark, Japan, the eurozone and more recently Hungary have all introduced some form of negative interest rate policy with key rates there dipping below zero. 翻译:瑞典、瑞士、丹麦、日本、欧元区以

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

The local government in the Indian capital has said that private vehicles with odd and even registration numbers will only be allowed to operate on alternate days to curb pollution. 印度首都新德里出台私家车单双号限行政策来控制污染

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Drugs policy 毒品政策 Marijuana milestone 大麻合法化的里程碑 Almost half of American states have taken steps to legalise cannabis. The federal government should follow 美国几乎一半的洲都已经步入了大麻合法化的大门。联

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

【Transcript】 A:Well, you're so pretty. I thought you must have a boyfriend. B:My work is the most important thing in my life. A: I like my job, too. What do you do? B:I teach piano. Most of my students are young kids. A: I only like heavy metal.

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 世博实用听力

讲解文本: one-child per family policy 独生子女政策 let families have two children 开放二胎 The government in China plans to end its one-child per family policy and instead let families have two children. 政府计划终止独生子女政

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语