每一个公司都有自己的政策规则,比如对服装,休息时间,假期的要求。下面我们来看一下相关话题的职场英语。 职场英语: How long are we allowed for lunch? 我们的午休时间是多久? 职场英语:

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

BBC news. Donald Trump has dismissed the reported conclusions of the CIA that Russia interfered to help him win the US presidential election as ridiculous. In aninterview with FOX news, Mr. Trump said he didn't believe it, he said his Democratic Part

发表于:2018-12-20 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

M: Hey, daughter. Let me ask you something. W: Yes, Dad? M: Do you have life insurance? W: Well, no. It just seemed like another bill wed have to pay. M: You have children now. What if something, god forbid, happens to you? W: That's true. Well, how

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

模仿文本:Just prior to the beginning of the Communist Party Congress last week, a Chinese government think tank recommended ending the country's one-child policy. It first came into force in 1979. Rebecca Kesby has been speaking to one Chinese

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

MORI ROTHMAN: Sujin Woo and her mother, Lee Bo-ok live in an apartment in South Korea's capital of Seoul. On this Saturday morning, Lee is making Korean fried sweet potatoes for lunch. Some parts of the food, like the sweet potato peels, won't make t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英伦广角

1. Do you think you'll be able to go to sleep fight away? 你认为你马上就能睡着吗? 2. I am in charge of the company when the manager is out. 经理不在时山我来管理公司。 3. I borr

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 Modern English 洋话连篇

Says who? Err, Me? 谁说的? 我? Anna. Youll have to do better than that. 安娜,你应该做得比刚才更好才对。 Be polite, but be firm too. 礼貌点,但是也要态度坚定。 Try saying, would you mind not doing that please? 试着

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 职场英文口语

China's population中国人口 The most surprising demographic crisis出乎意料的人口危机 A new census raises questions about the future of Chinas one-child policy 新的人口普查结果对中国独生子女政策的未来提出了质疑 DOE

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Food politics in America 美国的食品政策 Popped 砰的出现 Soda Politics: Taking on Big Soda (and Winning). By Marion Nestle. 软饮料策略:对付软饮料(然后取得胜利)。作者马里昂奈斯特。 MARION NESTLE'S heavyweight

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

英国议会批评国家安全政策 LONDON, Jan. 7 (Xinhua) -- British Members of Parliament (MPs) Tuesday issued a report critical of national security policy in which they said important decisions were driven by the need to save money. The report

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Reporter: A universal two-child policy is expected to be passed by the top legislature by the end of the week as it concludes its latest bimonthly session on Sunday. The new rules would come into effect on January 1. Zhai Zhenwu, Head of the China Po

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

公司人事政策英文版 In different countries the way of recruitment of employees is different. We recruit temporary workers from time to time. How do you decide who will be the regular employees? We have an interview procedure and they will pas

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

N: great. My family came to visit me. I: oh, you must be very happy. How many people are there in your family? N: my immediate family is very large. It's my mother, my father, my two older brothers, my younger sister and me. I: I have a small family.

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Mario Draghi defended negative rates in a speech to the legislative assembly in the Netherlands. Mario Draghi在荷兰立法会上的一次演说中为负利率辩护。 It was a rare trip to a national parliament by the president of the European Cen

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人商业系列

电话交谈用的词汇 常用对话: Hello? Tip Top Trading. This is Anna speaking. Hello? Anna speaking. Hello Mrs Smith, how can I help you? Hello Mrs Smith, how are you? I'm really sorry, he's not available at the moment. Can I take a message?

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

JUDY WOODRUFF: Joining me now to discuss the change is Mei Fong, a Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist with over a decade of experience covering Asia. She's the author of the upcoming book One Child: The Story of China's Most Radical Experiment.Mei Fon

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

Marriage 结婚 Wedding wows 哇,婚礼! How the one-child policy changed Chinese nuptials 独生子女政策如何改变了中式婚礼 Falling in love 陷入爱河 OVERSIZE cupids in pink, furry outfits hand out heart-shaped balloons with I Do

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

HARI SREENIVASAN, PBS NEWSHOUR WEEKEND ANCHOR: PBS NewsHour special correspondent Malcolm Brabant has been covering the latest developments and joins me now from Athens. You've been reporting on this for the past several weeks for us and other places

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

WILLIAM BRANGHAM: It seems politics didn't take much of a holiday break. From the ongoing turf war between outgoing President Obama and soon-to-be President Trump, to a new pledge this weekend to dissolve the Trump Foundation over possible conflicts

发表于:2019-03-09 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列