M: Oh, I think I broke my leg. W: Here, sir. Sit down in this wheel chair. M: Thanks. W: The doctor will be with you in a moment. I just need to ask you a few questions. M: All right. W: Name, age and date of birth, please? M: James Taylor, 23, Marc

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 想聊就聊

KWAME HOLMAN:Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney unveiled his energy plan today at a campaign stop in New Mexico. It sets a national goal to achieve energy independence by 2020. One of the major components is to open more areas offshore to

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈环境系列

17 Madeleine Albright Barbara Walters: With all the different 1)challenges facing you, if you could 2)accomplish ONE thing as Secretary of State, what would you like it to be? Albright: Well, it would be, 3)frankly, is to have the American people un

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 名人名篇

WASHINGTON, Feb. 21 (Xinhua) -- Global trade growth is constrained by a number of factors, and policy uncertainty is one of them, the result of a World Bank policy paper showed on Tuesday. The global merchandise trade grew by a little more than one p

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Beijing and 19 other cities across China launched cooling measures in the past week to rein in housing prices, with more cities to follow suit, analysts said. 分析人士称,过去的一周里,北京等20个国内城市已陆续出台降温措施控

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

论对外开放政策(On Open Policy) The open policy means that our country is open to investment, trade and technical and economic cooperation with other countries on the basis of equality and mutual benefit. The purpose of open policy is to acquir

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级作文范文

A: May I help you? B: I would like to return this book. A: May I do anything else for you? B: I would also like to check out this magazine. A: I cant let you do that. B: Why is that? A: Our policy doesnt allow anyone to check out the magazines. B: Wh

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语情景对话-图书馆

Swift Change to Apple Streaming Policy 苹果改变流媒体政策 将在试用期付费 Pop music queen Taylor Swift took a bite out of Apple this week and the company responded with Love. The technology company had announced plans to make its new m

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

Obama Announces Changes to Hostage Policy 奥巴马宣布改变人质政策 President Barack Obama on Wednesday announced a reform of U.S. policies for dealing with kidnappers. Mr. Obama said the U.S. will use all instruments of national power to rec

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 2015年VOA慢速英语(六)月

AS IT IS 2016-06-18 US Diplomats Criticize Obamas Syria Policy 美国外交官批评奥巴马对叙利亚采取的政策 A group of State Department diplomats has criticized U.S. policy in Syria and called for urgent action to end the countrys civil

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(六)月

按照国际通行的贸易规则 in accordance with international practice 《巴黎公约》(关于保护工业知识产权的公约) Paris Convention 《巴赛尔公约》(有关危险废弃物的多边环境协定) Basel Convention 保持相

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

It's the newest model and has alt the latest functions. 这是最新的款式,有所有最新的功能。 It's the newest model and has all the latest functions. 这是最新的款式,有所有最新的功能。 Can you explain it in detail? 可以

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

SARA JAMES: It's just after dawn in one of the world's most beautiful cities this misty morning a picture perfect start to the day. And Damien Blumire looks the picture of health. But the image is deceptive. DAMIEN BLUMIRE: I've been waiting for a ki

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈健康系列

The State Administration of Foreign Experts Affairs is set to release a raft of guidelines designed to ensure that unqualified foreigners are not employed in schools and educational establishments. 国家外国专家局将发布一系列指导意见,

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

智利公布国家城市发展政策 SANTIAGO, Oct. 30 (Xinhua) -- Chilean President Sebastian Pinera signed a decree Wednesday to chart the course of the country's urban development in the coming 50 years. The national urban development policy featu

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

中共十八届五中全会通过普遍二孩政策。有网友晒出独生子女证,称我们为中国历史上唯一一代独生子女瞬间让人心酸落泪。政策的消息一出,瞬间各大外媒的头版头条都被该消息刷屏。想知

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In my family, there are only three people, my parents and I. because of my parents work, they could only have one child at that time, so I dont have any siblings. I felt so lonely when my parents went out for their work. Now the government changed th

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

朝鲜敦促美国放弃对平壤的敌对政策 PYONGYANG, Oct. 12 (Xinhua) -- The Democratic People's Republic of Korea (DPRK) on Saturday urged the United States to abandon its hostile policy toward the country, the official KCNA news agency repor

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

本期内容: For many Canadians, the idea of legal cannabis once seemed a pipe dream. But from 17 October, Canada will become the first G7 country to give recreational cannabis the green light. Supporters say legalisation will bring new medical ad

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 夏说英语新闻晨读

The President of the European Council says much work remains to be done to achieve a deal to keep Britain in the European Union. Speaking after the first day of a summit in Brussels ended without an agreement, Donald Tusk said talks would continue la

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(149) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻