Lesson 011 New words and expressions: 1. whose Whose shirt is that? Whose watch is this? Whose house is this? 2. blue My shirts blue. The sky is blue. The sea looks dark blue at night. 3. perhaps - Is this shirt Tims? - Perhaps it is, sir. Perhaps it

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(604) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语词汇随身听手册1

50. I must have been… 我肯定是…… The phone rang but I didn’t hear it. I must have been asleep. (电话响了,但是我没听到。我肯定是睡着了。) I must have been crazy to

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(212) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语脱口而出Mp3

Good afternoon, sir. May I see your passport? 下午好,先生,请您出示一下护照好吗? Good afternoon, sir. May I see your passport? 下午好,先生,请您出示一下护照好吗? Here you are. 给您。 Anything to declare? 有东

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 实用商务英语

75. It's out of the question. 这是不可能的。 用法透视 out of the question的含义是不可能的;不容讨论的;不会被允许的。注意和out of question的区别.上者意为不可能的,下者意为没问题的. 支持范例 1. The boys had no money. So it was out of the question for t

发表于:2018-12-24 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 英语句型学口语

01. I'm studying for the IELTS now. 我现在正备考雅思。 02. I need a student visa. 我需要一个学生签证。 03. I'm planning to do some further study abroad. 我打算出国继续深造。 04. What's the tuition for an international stu

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语最炫潮流

Is this tax-free? 这是免税的吗? Excuse me. Is this tax-free? 请问这是免税的吗? Yes, but you need to show me your passport. 是的,但是你必须出示护照。 Here you are. 给你。 Can I buy it duty-free? 这个我能免税买吗

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

签证手续 Visa formalities A: Nina, have you had everything organized yet? 妮娜,一切都安排就绪了吗? B: Except your visa, everything is ready. I have reserved a hotel room in the downtown area of Paris. 除了您的签证,其他的事

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

1.入境英语 May I see your passport, please? 麻烦请给我你的护照。 Where are you staying? 将在那儿住宿? Here is my passport / Here it is. 这是我的护照。 I will stay at Boston

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Starting on July 17, foreigners can apply for parole status to stay and build fast-growing startups in the US. 7月17日起,外籍人士可申请假释身份在美停留、创办快速发展的初创公司。 Such status is usually granted to indiv

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

和国内旅游相比,出国旅行需要做的准备更多。机场,问路,打车都需要清楚地表达。看看下面这些句子对你是否有帮助吧? Airport机场 passport 护照 baggage/luggage 行李 name tag 名牌 boarding pass 登机

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

AS IT IS 2016-04-07 US Uses Fake University to Stop Visa Fraud 美国设立假大学诱捕签证诈骗犯 United States officials say 21 people were arrested for their reported involvement in a plot to help foreign nationals stay in the country illeg

发表于:2019-01-12 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(四)月

Now, I also know that since the attack on our World Trade Centers it has become more and more difficult to go to the universities in America because you need to fill out all kinds of paperwork now and you have to get visas, and its very complicated,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 名校励志英语演讲

A: Let me see your customs declaration form, please. 请让我看看你的海关申报表. B: Here you are. 给你。 A: Show me your passport, please. 请出示你的护照。 B: Here you are, sir, and this is my customs form. 给你,先生,这是

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

当你打算踏上归途或是继续下一行程时,接下来就要办理退房手续(check-out)喽!退房通常是中午12点,在退房前,最重要的就是整理好你的行李,查看是否有东西遗留在衣橱?还是被棉被盖住

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

At the lost-found office of deportment store Tom: Excuse me, could you help me? Lost Property clerk (L): Yes. What seems to be the problem? Tom: Well, I was wondering if anyone has turned in a passport. L: I'm afraid not. Have you lost your passport?

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Conditions of applying for a visa 签证条件 I have heard that you are going to Singapore for an international educational conference next month, is it true? 我听说你下一个月要去新加坡参加一次国际教育会议,这是真的吗?

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语话题王

A: Excuse me, could you show me where the visa office is? A: 打扰一下,能告诉我签证办公室在哪儿吗? B: Sure, follow me, I will walk you there. B: 当然,你跟着我就好了,我带你过去。 A: Thanks a lot. A: 真的很感谢。

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语脱口秀之流行时尚

Dialogue 1 Xiaogao: Well, Jingjing, I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut my stay short here in Beijing. 小高:嗯,京晶,恐怕我不得不提前离开北京了。 Jingjing: What? You mean you're gonna split? Why? I thought you liked it here? 京

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Europe The EU and the Balkans 欧洲 欧盟与巴尔干 Asylum system abuse 庇护系统的滥用 Will the EU reimpose visas for travellers from Balkan countries? 欧盟是否会重新限制来自巴尔干的旅行者签证? Fake asylum seekers, wa

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

Part3 Conversations 第三部分 会话练习 1.Making a reservation 1.预订机票 I'd like to make a reservation to Los Angels for next Monday. 我要预订一张下星期一去洛杉矶的机票。 Just a second and I'll check the schedule. 请稍等

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 实境旅游英语