AZUZ: U.S. President Donald Trump has signed a new executive order that aims to follow through on a pledge he made on inauguration day. DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: We will follow two simple rules: buy American and hire American. AZU

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2017年5月

Good morning,sir! Good morning! May I see your passport? Here it is. What's the purpose of your visit? Homestay. How long are you going to stay? For three weeks. Where are you going to stay? I'll stay my host family house in the Barbara. Have a nice

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 游学英语

[00:07.52]Yeah, it's me. I need Duke. Now. 是的,是我,我找Duke,马上 [00:13.96]Yeah. Well, tell him to hurry up. 好的,呃,叫他快点 [01:39.04]What are you doing? 你在干什么? [01:40.04]Me? 我? [01:41.84]- How did you get

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-口是心非

EU Visa Block Threatens EU-Turkey Migrant Dea 欧盟签证壁垒威胁欧盟土耳其移民政策 LONDON Turkish citizens could soon benefit from visa-free travel to Europe, as part of the deal between the EU and Ankara to stem the flow of refugees.

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(四月)

询问信息请问您尊姓大名,住几号房间,还有护照? A:May I have your name, room number and passport as well, madam? 请问您尊姓大名,住几号房间,还有护照? B: Here is my passport. I'm Ruth Sheridan in Room 2318.

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 酒店英语口语就该这么说

A: I need to get a passport. B: The first thing you need to do is go to the post office and get an application. A: After I fill it out, where do I take it? B:You need to take your application to a specially designated post office. They will help you

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

A:Hello. What can we do for you today? 您好。今天我们能为您些做什么吗? B:I've just had some money sent from Germany, in Euros. 我刚收到从德国汇过来的钱,是欧元。 A:OK,could you give me your details and I,ll see if

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

Welcome. What can I do for you this morning? 欢迎光临。今天早晨我能为您效劳吗? I'm here on holiday and I don't have a local debit card. 我是来这里度假的,而且我没有本地的借记卡。 Is it possible to withdraw money

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A:Hello and welcome. How may I be of service? 您好,欢迎。我如何为您效劳? B:Hello. I want to buy some RMB, is it OK to use US dollars? 你好。我想买一些人民币,用美元买可以吗? A:Yes,of course. What's the amount you'

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

A: Is there anything I can do for you? 有什么我可以帮您的吗? B: Yes. I've received this Remittance Advice from the bank. 是的。我收到了你们银行的汇款通知。 A: Could I take a look at it, please? Let me just check these det

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 银行英语情景口语

6 机场等候 3句英文任你选 What's the departure time? 什么时候起飞? When can I check in? 什么时候办理登机手续? Here are my ticket and passport. 这是我的机票和护照。 半个句型要记牢 departure time (起飞时间)

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 商务英语口语每天三句半

A: Show me your passport, ticket and health certificate, please? 请出示您的护照,机票和健康证明。 B: I beg your pardon, please. I can't follow you. 麻烦您再说一遍好吗?我没有听清。 A: Do you have your customs declarati

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(21) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

词汇畅谈(Vocabulary Build-up):note 口语训练营(Everyday English):英语情景对话:护照丢了该怎么办呢? 语法天地(Grammar Talk):介词的用法

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味青春英语

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The State Department said Thursday Burma has granted a visa to the head of the U.S. assessment team assigned for duty in that country's cyclone disaster. But other members of the U.S. Agency for International Development - USAID - team continue to st

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2008年5月

星级典句: 第一句:I'd like to check in, please. 请给我办理登记手续。 A: I'd like to check in, please. 请给我办理登记手续。 B: May I see your ticket and passport, please? 请问我能看下您的机票和护照吗? A: H

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

星级典句: 第一句:May I have your boarding pass, please? 请出示您的登机牌,好吗? A: May I have your boarding pass, please? 请出示您的登机牌,好吗? B: Here it is, and here is my passport. 给你,这儿还有我的护

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

A: I can't find my purse! B:What was in your purse? A: It contained my wallet and passport. B: How much money was in your wallet? A: There was about $200 in my wallet, and I had some traveler's checks in there, too. B:We can call American Express to

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游-Travel

Falcons on a plane: First class treatment for birds of prey 飞机上见特殊乘客:中东猛禽持护照坐头等舱 Have you ever boarded a flight dreading who might be your neighbor for the next few hours? Maybe they'll snore, or encroach on yo

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(182) / 评论(0) 分类 英语PK台

Immigration 证照查验 Kathy goes through immigration in Amsterdam. An immigration agent asks her some questions. 凯西正要通过阿姆斯特丹的证照查验处。一名证照查验官员询问她几个问题。 A:Good morning. Welcome to the

发表于:2019-03-18 / 阅读(3181) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄旅游观光英语通