心脏病, 英文的说法是heart disease还是heart illness呢?对了, 当然是heart disease。谈到具体疾病的名称时用disease, illness则是身体处于疼痛状态说明病名时使用。轻微的病可以说slight illness, 也可以说slight ailment。 Disease 会引起很多种symptom症状。比如说

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 英文单词书

A: What's the matter? You don't look very well. 怎么了? 你看起来你不太舒服。 B: I feel chilly. I think I've got a cold. 我觉得冷飕飕的。我想我得了感冒。 A: I feel shivery and I've got a pain in my stomach. 我觉得打寒

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 旅游英语口语情景对话

Take care保重;当心;小心 Take care not to break the vase. 当心别把花瓶打碎了。 Take care that you don't catch a cold. 当心别感冒了。 A:Make sure you give me a call when you arrive. 打了一定记得给我打电话。 B:Ok,I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

模仿文本: Now, here's the story to cheer any men listening to our podcast from the confines of a sickbed. Women often alleged that when their men folks say they're ill, what they're really suffering from is just so-called man flu, an exaggerate

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

The theme of this year's World Mental Health Day on October 10 was:

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

以catch为中心的词组 be caught doing 被发现做某事 be caught in the rain 淋雨 catch a bus/train 赶汽车/火车 catch a cold 伤风,感冒 catch ones word 听懂某人的话 catch sight of 发现,瞥见 catch up with 赶上,追及,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

上海一名小学生就毒校服问题接受采访时说:作为祖国的花朵,我觉得我学习成绩上不去,就是因为这个校服的问题。这一说法虽然搞笑,但由各类腐败滋生的社会问题日益危及下一代,却不

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻视频

Todd: OK, hey, Marion, how are you feeling today? 嘿,你今天感觉怎么样? Marion: I'm realy tired. Kind of, I don't know, my throat's really scratchy, so maybe I'm coming down with something. 我觉得很疲劳。我不清楚,我的喉咙很

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实战口语情景对话

1. expose,使暴露于;使接触到。 段中的 I have been exposed to Chinese medicine指我已经接触到中医学。 eg:They had not been exposed to most diseases common to urban populations. 他们未曾遭遇城市人口常得的大多数疾病。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 蒋健棠教你听英语广播

这个夏天,你有没有得空调病、热感冒、吃坏肚子?我们的主播们都轮番中枪了。今天节目就告诉你头疼脑热、各种小病症英语怎么说! 关键词: 首先,不舒服不是uncomfortable 身体不舒服,大

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

Daniel caught a cold. He had fever and chills. His nose was running all day. He couldn't even stop sneezing. Daniel visited the doctor. He was told to rest and relax. Stay in bed for three days, said the doctor. Daniel did not listen. His friends wan

发表于:2019-01-24 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 英语第4级听力-English Level 4

1. Q: What probable caused the man's stomachache? A) The pear. B) The weather. C) The sea food. D) The cold. 2. Q: What do we learn from the conversation? A) Mary has never studied mathematics. B) Mary must be good at mathematics. C) Mary enjoys lear

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

The flower coughed. 花儿咳嗽了一阵。 But it was not because she had a cold. 但并不是由于感冒。 I have been silly, she said to him, at last. I ask your forgiveness. Try to be happy... 她终于对他说道:我方才真蠢。请你原谅

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 小王子

A new case of suspected human infection with H7N9 virus has been reported in south Chinas Guangdong Province. 中国广东发现一例人感染H7N9病毒病例。 The provinces Bureau of Health says that a 51 year-old woman in Huizhou City tested pos

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 CCTV9英语新闻2013年08月

Clark忙于从事大都会和Smallville小镇灾难后重建并第一次赶到了劳累Martha认为Clark因为Phantom Zone时候失去了力量因此也失去了抵抗力很可能身患疾病正如Martha所言Clark患上了感冒并打出了有生以来第一个喷嚏Clark喷嚏作用下谷仓门被从墙上撕裂消失天空中正远处了慢

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 超人前传

Lesson 335 Did you catch my idea? 1.Did you catch my idea?听明白我的意见了吗? 2.I don't catch your meaning.我没理解你的意思。 3.Will the disease catch?这病传染吗? 4.I've caught a cold.我感冒了。 5.I'll catch up with yo

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 辛沛沛NO-BOOK 辛沛沛傻瓜机口语极短句

讲解 Todays key word is Chill Cool Chill cool 只是大家对秋裤的一个戏称。你要跟歪果仁说你穿了chill cool 吗?人家可能听不懂。 So if you want to explain to foreigners what is 秋裤。 Long underwear is a better way to

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

外边太冷咯! 大家都应该呆在家里,看看最棒的 OMG美语 节目! 1) chilly 冷 2) wind is whipping 风吹得很厉害 3) bundle up 穿厚点 4) catch cold 感冒 5) bust out 拿出来

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 OMG美语

讲解文本: stubborn 顽固的,倔强的,难去除的 That stubborn man never changes his mind. 那固执的人从不会改变想法。 I have a stubborn cold and cough day and night. 我得了很难治的感冒,日夜咳嗽。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语

第一、迷你对话 A: I have got rid of my cold. You can put your heart at rest. 我的感冒已经好了,你可以放心了。 B: My dear, I am happy that you recovered. 亲爱的,我很高兴你恢复健康了。 第二、对话精讲 1. 地道

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(154) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语