TheMarkofNimueh邪恶女巫Nimueh邪恶女巫Nimueh向Camelot的水井中投毒,在城中引起一片恐慌。人们开始死亡或者逃离家园,Nimueh却通过她的魔法镜看得滋滋有味。Uther对魔法再次出现狂怒不已,要求彻

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 梅林传奇第一季

抱歉!暂无文本

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 爆笑英语口语

I am going to see my aunt. 我要去看我的姨母。 I walk up the stairs and into her apartment building. 我爬上了楼梯,进到了她的公寓楼。 She lives on the fifth floor. 她住在五层。 I have my coat as well as groceries for my

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

FRANKFURT, Sept. 20 (Xinhua) -- German carmaker Volkswagen (VW) on Sunday announced that it had ordered an external investigation of the violation of U.S. emission rules. The company made the statement after the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

JUDY WOODRUFF: We now take a closer look at North Korea and cyber-terrorism and what the president had to say about it all this afternoon. It made up the dominant topic at today's White House news conference. JUDY WOODRUFF: It was the first question.

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈商业系列

After John F Kennedy was murdered on November 22 1963, Dallas became known as the city of hate. Its citizens were charged with creating a fervid rightist atmosphere in which Lee Harvey Oswald felt moved to shoot the president. Mike Rawlings, the city

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Recently, it has been reported that a college student went to Guangzhou for travel, but she missed, finally, the policeman found her body. It is so terrible, this incident warns people to protect themselves, especially for the girls. First, wed bette

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

关于too和enough too和enough皆可修饰名词、形容词和副词。Too表示的是程度深或数量多。Enough则意味着程度或数量超出所需要的范围。这里是一些例子: She's too sad these days. I wonder what's wrong. 她这

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

遭遇人身袭击的几率比有些人想的往往比较大。我们遭遇袭击的事情还是时常会发生。防御任何可能的袭击的最好的办法就是你要保持谨慎和提防。如果你能具备这些,你就可以足够聪明去应

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Jackie Chan, Chinese famous male actor, who enjoys great reputation all around the world. As his great influence, people keep their eyes on his family, not long time before, Chans son was caught taking drugs, this incident shocked all the people, the

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

A new study has shown that we tend to remember the bad times better than the good. The study, from Boston College psychologist, Elizabeth Kensinger and colleagues, has suggested that we retain and bear in mind events that carry negative emotional bur

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

The most feared jaws in football have again snapped shut on human flesh. Renowned Uruguayan jerk Luis Surez appeared to chomp the shoulder of Italy's Giorgio Chiellini during a World Cup match on Tuesday. The player's latest chomp raises questions ab

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

BEIJING, July 22 (Xinhua) -- Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi unveiled its latest flagship device, dubbed the Mi 4, Tuesday in Beijing. The Mi 4 comes with a 5-inch 1080p display and is powered by a 2.5-GHz quad-core processor. It has a 13-megapixel c

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

WASHINGTON, Oct. 8 (Xinhua) -- Volkswagen's top U.S. executive offered apology for emission cheating scandal in front of U.S. lawmakers on Thursday but no remedy schedule was announced. On behalf of our company, and my colleagues in Germany, I would

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Is climate change the cause of extreme weather events? Until now the link has been suspected but never confirmed with scientific confidence. That position is now changing. A new study from the US confirms that for some extreme events there is a causa

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

One day shortly after I had come home from college, my father was outside doing yard work. He found a baby bird under a tree and assumed it had fallen from its nest. Wanting to return the tiny creature to its home, my dad went to get a ladder . When

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

Anti-Semitism 反犹太主义 Be not afraid 莫怕莫怕 Britain is nowhere near as anti-Semitic as is supposed 英国人远不及料想中那么反犹太 IN ONE Jewish school in London, pupils drill for a possible terrorist attack. A synagogue has c

发表于:2019-02-24 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人文艺系列

10月4日,有网友爆料称,在青岛吃饭时遇到宰客店家,该网友称点菜时已向老板确认过海捕大虾是38元一份,结果结账时变成是38元一只,一盘虾要价1500余元。青岛天价大虾一时引起各方关注。

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

A few days ago, the newspapers reported a tragic incident in Manchester. Kally, a 15-year old girl, had split up from her boyfriend Josh, who was 18. A few days later, Josh came round to Kallys house. People nearby heard Kally and Josh arguing. Then

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(135) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

[00:02.48]Ok... 好了 [00:03.96]The X10's are online 这台X10已经连上网了 [00:06.44]Gentlemen, I am now about to send a signal from this laptop through our local ISP 先生们 接下来我要从这台笔记本发出信号 通过本地ISP [00:

发表于:2019-03-16 / 阅读(274) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-生活大爆炸