What do you think it takes to be successful in this position? 你认为要做好这份工作,什么是不可或缺的? I believe extensive experience in marketing and public relations is essential to succeed in the position. 我认为要将这份工

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Can you name three accomplishments you are most proud for? 你能举出三项最令你自豪的成绩吗? Yes,from when I worked for ACB Chips. 能,那是我在ABC芯片公司时的事。 As an application laboratory engineer,I devised a new semi

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

How do you cope with tension? 你如何处理紧张的关系? I believe my professionalism was universally respected by my former bosses and co-workers,and I think I was well-liked by the vast majority of people with whom I came in regular contact.

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What type of performance problems have you encountered in people who report to you,and how did you motivate them to improve? 在下属的工作表现方面,你曾经遇到过什么问题?后来你又是如何激励他们进行改善的? I once

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Do you speak up if your point of view differs from that of your superiors? 如果和上司的意见不一致,你会提出来吗? I'm not a yes person and I don't refrain from expressing my opinions,but I'm careful about how to express them. 我不是

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What are your salary expectations? 你期望的薪资是多少? I still have a few questions about my responsibilities. 关于工作职责,我还有几个问题。 May I first ask you those questions before we discuss money? 在谈薪水之前,我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Do you mind working for someone younger than yourself? 你介意在比你年轻的人手下工作吗? Not at all. 完全不介意。 I spent the last two years in business school studying alongside people in their 20s and 30s. 过去两年来,我在

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What are some of the things that bother you? 什么事会使你困扰? I truly believe that a tidy,organized environment is essential to good performance and efficiency. 我深信,工作出成果,效率高需要整洁有序的环境。 I cannot

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

How do you handle criticism? 你如何对待批评? I always welcome feedback on my work whether it is praise or criticism. 不管是表扬还是批评,只要是针对我工作的意见,我都乐意接受。 The worst situation is to get no fee

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What can you offer us? 你能为本公司作出什么贡献? I can offer my track record in developing new accounts,penetrating companies at the senior level and managing sales cycles. 我可以提供过去开发新客户,深入企业高层,管理

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What did you enjoy least about your last job? 在上一份工作中,你最不喜欢哪方面? I really enjoyed my job,so I can't think of much,except the commuting. 我真的很喜欢那份工作,除了通勤麻烦之外,我想不出还有什么

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(94) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What did you enjoy most about your last job? 在上一份工作中,你最喜欢哪方面? I loved interacting with customers. 我喜欢与顾客交流。 It was exciting to deal with all kinds of people. 能够与各种各样的人接触,我感到

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Why are you leaving your present job? 你为什么要辞掉现在的工作? I've enjoyed working at Pacific Chemicals. 在Pacific化学制品公司工作时,我感到非常愉快。 I've learned so much for the last three years. 过去的三年中,

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Do you consider yourself a natural leader? 你认为自己是天生的领导者吗? I think my nature is to lead. 我认为自己有天生的领袖特质。 In most situations,it seems to evolve that I am the one who is looked to to take charge. 很多

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

How do you do in school? 你在校时成绩如何? Above average. 分数都在平均分以上。 I did very well while still being involved in many extracurricular avtivities. 我成绩不错,而且同时也参加了很多课外活动。 I served

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Which college classes did you like the best?Why? 上大学时你最喜欢什么课?为什么? I like Business Strategy best. 我最喜欢商业策略这门课。 Actually,it was the hardest lass,but it was THE best class. 事实上,这是最难的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What is the worst thing you have heard about our firm? 你听到的与本公司有关的最负面的事是什么? Your company has a reputation for being hard to get into-the turnover rate is low and the hiring process is rigorous. 我听说贵公司

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Why aren't you earning more at your age? 你为什么不在这个年纪多赚一点? I work for a small company. 我在一家小公司工作。 My employer finds my work valuable and indispensable to the company'success. 老板认为我的工作很有

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(139) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Do you like to work with people? 你喜欢与人接触的工作吗? Yes,I love working with people. 是的,我喜欢与人接触。 When I worked in a boutique,I met and dealt with all kinds of people every day. 当我在时装店工作时,每天都

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What motivates you? 是什么激励着你工作? What motivates me is seeing a clear path to advancement at a company in an exciting and growing field. 能够激励我努力工作的是,公司所在领域总是令人兴奋且不断发展着,在这

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(119) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语