Describe a typical day in your job 请描述你工作中有代表性的一天 As soon as I get to work,I check my e-mail. 一上班我就马上查看电子邮件。 Usually a handful of e-mails from our headquarters in Germany are waiting for me. 通常

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What is the most boring job you've ever had?How did you do at it? 你曾做过的最无聊的工作是什么?你是怎么对待的? I don't really think I've ever had a boring job,but if I have to choose one,it would probably be the winter job I

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What is your biggest weakness as a manager? 作为管理者,你认为自己最大的缺点是什么? I'm the kind of manager who lets the subordinates think and act on their own. 我是那种让属下自己思考,自己行动的管理者。 I h

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

How do you react to criticism by superiors if you believe it is unwarranted? 当你认为上司对你的批评不当时,你会如何处理? Even if the criticism is unwarranted,it was caused by something. 即使批评不正确,也一定事出有因

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What supervisory or leadership roles have you had? 你曾经担任过什么管理者或领导者的角色? In my last job,I led a team of five on a research project. 在上一份工作中,我领导了一个五人组成的研究项目小组。 Bas

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What do your subordinates think of you? 你的下属对你的评价如何? They think I am an expert in the IT field and also that I treat them fairly. 下属认为我是信息技术领域的专家,并且待人公正。 Some past subordinates sai

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What was the most difficult decision you ever had to make? 你曾经做过的最困难的决定是什么? When I had to let good employees go. 当我要解雇优秀员工的时候,我感到难以决定。 When the company I worked for was acquire

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(108) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

How long have you been looking for another job? 你找工作找了多久了? I've been looking for about a year now. 我找工作已经找了一年了。 I've had a number of offers in that time,but I have been very selective. 其间,我接到过许

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Have you ever been responsible for the profit-and-loss statements? 你曾经担任过负担公司损益的职责吗? Yes,when I was General Manager of Specialty Chemicals division at ABC Trading. 是的,那是我在担任ABC贸易公司专用化学

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Did you increase sales or profits in your last job? 在上一份工作中,你为公司提高销量或者增加利润了吗? As a regional manager,I led my team to exceed its sales goals every quarter. 作为区域经理,我带领我的团队超额

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Do you get bored doing the same work over and over again? 你会厌烦重复做同样的工作吗? No,I don't. 不,我不会。 As all my past employers pointed out,tenacity is one of my strengths. 我过去的雇主都告诉我,有恒心是我的

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Are you able to work alone without direct supervision? 你可以在没有上司监督的情况下独立工作吗? Definitely. 当然, I'm a self-starter and finisher. 我会主动开始工作并且将工作完成。 I usually only need direction

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What do you think you do best? 你认为你的专长是什么? I'm good at analytical work. 我擅长做分析工作。 When I turned in my research report to my marketing professor,she said the report was so well-written, 当我把研究报告交给

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

How has your education prepared you for this job? 你如何将所学知识应用在工作中? Through my education I acquired practical skills,such as computers and bookkeeping,which can be applied to the position beginning day one, 通过学校教育

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Do you grades reflect your work ability? 学习成绩可以反映你的工作能力吗? I believe so. 我相信的确如此。 It has always been important for me to do well in school and challenge my own potential. 对我而言,在学校取得好成

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(76) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

How do you measure your own success? 你如何衡量自己的成功? How much satisfaction I get from doing the job and how much I contribute to the success of the organization I work for. 成功与否是以我能从工作中得到多少满足感和我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What do you look for in the job? 你想从这份工作中得到什么? I look for challenges,opportunities to grow professionally and personally,and opportunities to make a difference for the company I work for and the customers it serves. 我在寻找

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Are you a team player? 你是个善于团队合作的人么? I'm very much a team player. 我是一个很善于团队合作的人。 I believe strongly in positive reinforcement, for myself as an employee and for those whom I supervise. 我坚信,无

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Are you a self-starter? 你是个有主见的人吗? Yes,I am. 是的,我是个有主见的人。 Many people wait for the work to be given. 许多人等待别人分配任务。 My current boss is very receptive to new business ideas and creative

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(138) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Are you competitive? 你是个竞争欲强的人吗? Yes,I believe competitiveness is a required tarit to excel,especially in sales, 是的,我相信想要脱颖而出,就必须要有竞争欲,尤其是在销售行业, and I thrive on compe

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(128) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语