Do you prefer working as a member of a team or would you rather work alone? 你喜欢在团队中作,还是喜欢一个人做事? I like both, depending on the situation. 依情况而定,两种我都喜欢。 The success of an organization requ

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

May we contact your present employer? 我们可以和你现在的雇主联系吗? Not at this moment because I haven't told my employer about this yet. 关于这件事,我尚未向现在的公司提及,所以请暂时先不要这么做。 Once

发表于:2018-12-11 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年NPR美国国家公共电台11月

Describe the best job you ever had. 请描述一下你所做过的最好的一份工作。 I enjoyed all the jobs I've had,but if I were to choose one,it would probably be when I worked as Executive Assistant to the Vice President of Marketing of EU

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Will you be able to cope with a change in work environment after working 10 years in your last job? 在之前的公司工作了十年之久,你能适应工作环境的变化吗? Certainly. 当然可以。 Although I have been with the same compan

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Why didn't you continue your formal education? 你为什么中途停止接受正规教育? When I was in college,I worked part-time to pay my college expenses and I was fortunate to be employed by a great company. 上大学时,为了赚学费,我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(79) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What makes a good manager? 怎样才算是一位好的管理者? A good manager should have a clear understanding of company goals and be dedicated to them while being able to communicate them to the subordinates. 一个优秀的管理者应明确了

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

Aren't you overqualified for this job? 你不认为做这份工作大材小用吗? It is possible that I might be more qualified than others you're considering, 与其他应聘者比起来,您可能会认为我资历较高。 but my extra experienc

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(92) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

How do you feel about working for a female executive? 你对在女性主管手下工作有何看法? I've worked with a mumber of competent women. 我曾经与许多有才能的女性一起工作。 I enjoy working for anyone who is talented and ha

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(78) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

What do you like and dislike about the job we are discussing? 我们现在讨论的这个职位,你喜欢哪些方面,不喜欢哪些方面? I like the opportunity it presents to be able to manage a larger team than I currently do. 这个职位让我

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(303) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语

If we make an offer,how long do you plan to stay with the company? 假如我们提供给你这份工作,你计划在本公司待多久? I'd like to settle down with this company. 我想一直在贵公司工作。 As long as I continue to make con

Why are you interested in our company? 你为什么对本公司感兴趣? I subscribe to IT Team and always read about your company's innovative technologies. 我订阅了《IT团队》杂志,而且经常看到有关贵公司创新技术的报道。

What is your ideal job? 你心目中的理想工作是什么? My ideal job is one that gives me constant challenges and opportunities for growth both professionally and personally. 我理想中的工作会让我常常遇到新的挑战,并提供令

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 必背英文面试口语