twelve IN ACCORDANCE WITH In accordance with the new policy,all taxi drives were studying English. In accordance with my family's wishes,I won't get married untill I finished my education.Do we always do what our family tells us to do ?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语口语突破MP3

1.I wonder what the corporate culture of your company is. 我想知道贵公司的文化是怎样的。 2.May I ask what the core value of the company is? 公司的核心价值观是什么? 3.What is the highest goal of your company? 公司的最高目

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 面试口语脱口而出

Shining Friends 睁开眼 你会看见快乐的阳光 - 当四叶草碰上剑尖时主题曲 演唱者:Fiona Fung Shining Friends (无线青春剧当四叶草碰上剑尖时主题曲) 英文歌词 A little faith Brightens a rainy day小小的信念

发表于:2018-12-14 / 阅读(228) / 评论(0) 分类 E乐吧

新东方赵丽词汇课堂 Lesson 145听力下载

发表于:2018-12-15 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 新东方赵丽词汇课堂

Me, I'm in love with this country called America. I'm a huge fan--I'm a huge fan of America. I'm like one of those annoying fans, you know the ones that read the CD notes and follow you into bathrooms and ask you all kinds of annoying questions about

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

The grandest of these ideals is an unfolding American promise that everyone belongs, that everyone deserves a chance, that no insignificant person was ever born. 这些理想中最伟大的是正在慢慢实现的美国的承诺,这就是:每个人

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

So much of what I've said tonight is based upon my moral convictions, convictions about fairness, convictions about justice. 今晚我在这里探讨了这么多,全部基于我个人的道德信念,我对公平的信念,我对公正的信念。

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美名人演讲

Roll Away the Stone I enjoy life because I am endlessly interested in people and their growth. My interest leads me to widen my knowledge of people, and this in turn compels me to believe in the common goodness of mankind. I believe that the normal h

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

无线青春剧当四叶草碰上剑尖时主题曲 Shining Friends 英文歌词: 曲/编/监制 :陈光荣 词 : Anders 唱 : Fiona Fung/Peggy Lee/Mathilde Chan A little faith Brightens a rainy day小小的信念 照亮那下雨天 Life is difficult you can't go away生命难困苦、你总不能

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

80年代初四个来自美国宾西法尼亚的约克镇的高中生Chad Taylor(吉他)、Patrick Dahlheimer(贝司)和Chad Gracey(鼓手)组成了一支名叫First Aid的乐队。主唱Ed Kowalczyk加入后不久就开始频繁的演出,并推出了一张名为《The Death of a Dictionary》的专辑。推出专辑不久

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Love is the one thing that transcends time and space. 各位听众大家好!今晚的Action Frames将送上一部2014年诺兰的科幻力作《星际穿越》。今年颁奖季中,它获得奥斯卡六项提名,并获得最佳视觉效果奖。震

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

6. You are enough. Second only to fear, feeling not good enough is another way you may be holding yourself back from the life you truly desire. Regardless of what you want to do, you must know that you are good enough and capable enough to do what is

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读

I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the ch

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

a little faith brightens a rainy day 小小的信念照亮那下雨天 life is difficult you can't go away 生活是困难的 你总不能逃避 don't hide yourselves in the corner 不要躲于角落 you have my place to stay 我的胸怀可让你倚靠

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

编者按: 地球是多数人的幸福家园。但信念是精神的一种状态。人只要拥有信念,就不会轻言放弃。倘若他不得已颠沛流离,就会再次建起一座房子,那是地球上任何飓风都无法摧毁的。 Th

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名篇背诵

You are listening to a program from BBC Radio 4. Good morning. Twenty years ago football came home in Euro 96, and in the coming weeks, even fifty years of hurt will not stop me dreaming that Wayne Rooney lifts the Henri Delaunay Cup in winning the E

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 中英双语新闻

Whatever ventures I might pursue would be to make clear that what unites us is ultimately far more redeeming and compelling than anything that separates me. 无论我追求的是什么 我都会明确将我们团结在一起的信念终将远远胜过拆

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

It will always be in conflict 总会有矛盾斗争 If you accept that, everything gets a lot better如果你接受这一事实 一切都会好得多 The other reason is 另一个原因是 because you are establishing your identities and your beliefs因

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(105) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

I can almost see it / 眼前依稀浮现 That dream I'm dreamin' but / 萦绕心头的那个梦境 There's a voice inside my head saying / 脑海里却响起一个声音 you'll never reach it / 你永远也不会到达彼岸 Every step I'm taking / 我

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Roll Away the Stone I enjoy life because I am endlessly interested in people and their growth. My interest leads me to widen my knowledge of people, and this in turn compels me to believe in the common goodness of mankind. I believe that the normal h

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(127) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读