Yes, I am Zorro, but I am not a bandit. I have principles and I fight for them. 是的,我是佐罗,但我不是强盗,我有信念,我为他们而战。 In California we have corrupt political men, cruel magistrates and dishonest people. 在加

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 蒙面侠佐罗

1、生命在他里头,这生命就是人的光。光照在黑暗里,黑暗却不接受光。(《新约约翰福音》第1章) What has come into being in him was life, and the life was the light of all people. The light shines in the darkness, a

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

圣经精选感人短句

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 圣经旧约 何西阿书

Positive Affirmations ToTell Yourself Every Day 每天都要给自己的肯定 I believe in my dreams 我相信我的梦想 Believe in yourself and all that you are. 相信自己,相信你的一切。 Believe that everything and anything canbe possib

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Hello darkness, my old friend, I've come to talk with you again. Because a vision softly creeping, left its seeds while I was sleeping. And the vision that was planted in my brain Still remains within the sound of silence. In restless dreams I walked

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 电影英文歌曲

I can read your mind 我能读懂你的心意 And I know your story 我了解你的过去 I see what you're going through, yeah 我看着你的历程 It's an uphill climb 那是不断地进取 And I'm feeling sorry 但是我非常抱歉 But I know it

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英语爱情歌曲

迈克尔.杰克逊:Keep the faith If you call out loud 若你大声地呼唤 mWill it get inside 你内心能否得到回应 Through the heart of your surrender to your alibis 直到为一颗屈服的心找到借口 And you can say the words 你可以

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 迈克尔杰克逊经典歌曲

I have a dream I say to you, my friends, so even though we must face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American d ream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out t

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

对你的生活产生巨大影响的一件事是你的态度。至少有一项研究证明积极的态度可以真正延长你的生命。 在20世纪90年代,耶鲁大学心理学家Becca Levy博士研究了了这一现象。 她发现,那些对老

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

【经典】No matter what 无论如何 男孩地带Boyzone经典之作。 No matter what they tell us 无论他们如何告诉我们 No matter what they do 无论他们对我们做什么 No matter what they teach us 无论他们教给我们什么 Wh

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(315) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲

Day Of Your Beliefs Amorphis I can hear your yearnings your anguished cries Let the nourishment pass you by as it leaves you without without a trace It leaves you without the scars It leaves you without the scars It's a day of the ruins the time of y

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

The Climb I can almost see it / 眼前依稀浮现 That dream I'm dreamin' but / 萦绕心头的那个梦境 There's a voice inside my head saying / 脑海里却响起一个声音 you'll never reach it / 你永远也不会到达彼岸 Every step I'm

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Miley Cyrus - The Climb I can almost see it / 眼前依稀浮现 That dream I'm dreamin' but / 萦绕心头的那个梦境 There's a voice inside my head saying / 脑海里却响起一个声音 you'll never reach it / 你永远也不会到达彼岸 E

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

Shining Friends - fiche fungmathilde - tv magic a little faith brightens a rainy day 小小的信念照亮那下雨天 life is difficult you can't go away 生命难困苦 你总不能逃避 don't hide yourselve in the corner 不要于躲角落 you ha

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

A--Acknowledging(感激) 感激给予你的一切。 B--Belief(信念) 做每一件事要有坚定的信念。 C--Confidence(信心) 对自己充满自信心。 D--Dreaming(梦想) 有空不妨做做白日梦。 E--Empathy(心灵相通) 站在对方的

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

生活充实的十个方法

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

I choose for my subject faith wrought into life, apart from creed or dogma. By faith I mean a vision of good one cherishes and the enthusiasm that pushes one to seek its fulfillment regardless of obstacles. Faith is a dynamic power that breaks the ch

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(68) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Thousand Years A thousand years, a thousand more A thousand times a million doors to eternity I may have lived a thousand lives, a thousand times An endless turning stairway climbs To a tower of souls If it takes another thousand years, a thousand

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 好听的英文歌曲

信心之所以有着不可思议的强大力量,因为它们对我们的生命就像方向舵对轮船一样,控制着我们的方向和命运。我们并不总是像自己表白的那样去生活,而是一直都生活在我们的信念里。简单地

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: I think that we haven't given enough credit to the role of our beliefs in determining our physiology, our reality. 而我觉得我们并未正视自己的信念-- 可以决定生理、现实的信念

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文