难道你不想知道你的医生是否是被制药公司付费的发言人吗?或者说他们个人的信念和你想要的治疗是矛盾的?在美国,你的医生至少根本不需要去告诉你这些。当莲娜∙文问她的同行医生们

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(377) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲集:2014创意的一年

Remember, love, who gave thee this, 亲爱的,记住,这本书是谁给你的。 When other days shall come, 在将来的日子里, When she who had thine earliest kiss, 当给你最早亲吻的人, Sleeps in her narrow home. 早已不在人世

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 美国语文第四册

So let's think about the inference. You want to generate beliefs about the world. 我们先来看推断。在推断中,我们要建立对于当前情景的信念。 So what are beliefs? Beliefs could be: where are my arms in space? 那么什么是信

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Beliefs 信念 Your beliefs are very powerful and have the power to create or to destroy your life. In most cases, whatever you believe, is what you will become. If you believe that you are loser, that you never get a break in life, that you cant acco

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 美丽英文

In 1982 Steven Callahan was crossing the Atlantic alone in his sailboat when it struck something and sank. He was out of the shipping lanes and floating in a life raft, alone. His supplies were few. His chances were small. Yet when three fishermen fo

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 英文励志文摘精选

have faith in 对...有信心,信念,信仰 have no faith in 不信任 I have faith in his ability to success. 我相信他能够取得成功。 Have faith in your judgement. 要相信你的判断。 A:I don't know if I can do this. 我不知道我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 跟艾米莉一起学口语

I have a dream that one day down in Alabama with its governor having his lips dripping with the words of interposition and nullification, one day right down in Alabama little black boys and black girls will be able to join hands with little white boy

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 名人励志英语演讲

belief, [bi'li:f] n 信仰(被接受为真理并深信不疑的东西);相信 【例】Her story is beyond belief 她的故事难以置信。 【类】frenetic:movement=fanatical:belief狂乱的动作=狂热的信仰 veer:direction=conver

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 不择手段背单词

为什么人们会看到圣母玛利亚在三明治上,或是会听到天堂之梯那有魔力的歌词呢?利用影片跟音乐,怀疑论者协会理事长 Michael Shermer 告诉我们要如何说服自己去相信、细看事实。

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:莫名关系

I won't just survive 我不会只是残喘苟延 Oh, you will see me thrive 你会见证我再次冉冉直指蓝天 Can write my story 续写下属于我的诗篇 I'm beyond the archetype 我能跨越所有的桎梏和界限 I won't just conform 不接

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(71) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

Nature Henry Wadsworth Longfellow As a fond mother, when the day is o'er, Leads by the hand her little child to bed, Half willing, half reluctant to be led, And leave his broken playthings on the floor, Still gazing at them through the open door, Nor

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 精美英文欣赏

Gratitude 感恩 To be wholly alive is to be grateful -- for every breath we take, every song we sing, every person we love, every day we discover. Just being grateful helps us to notice and appreciate all the blessings and opportunities around us. 要

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

21 Nature Henry Wadsworth Longfellow As a fond mother, when the day is o'er, Leads by the hand her little child to bed, Half willing, half reluctant to be led, And leave his broken playthings on the floor, Still gazing at them through the open door,

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 希望长着翅膀

这首歌出自乐队The All-American Rejects,来自美国俄克拉荷马州的The All-American Rejects乐队组建于1999年,单曲Gives You Hell是流行之声与成人热门之声双料冠军,销量突破三百万。 Hey you 好久不见 So

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

I won't just survive 我不会只是残喘苟延 Oh, you will see me thrive 你会见证我再次冉冉直指蓝天 Can write my story 续写下属于我的诗篇 I'm beyond the archetype 我能跨越所有的桎梏和界限 I won't just conform 不接

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: 为什么这会如此重要?在我们所举的停车场例子当中,我们的看法被其他人的思考阶梯给阻断了。我太太要生了,我必须快点赶过去。 关于思考的研究

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

Dear diary, I'm not a believer. People are born, they grow old, and then they die. Thats the world we live in.There's no magic, no mysticism, no immortality. There's nothing that defies rational thought. People are supposed to be who they say they a

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着美剧练发音

The first step in solving any problem is recognizing there is one. 解决任何问题的第一步是认识到这一问题的存在。 Well, we haven't done that, so we can't really expect to find an answer when we're still afraid of the question. 我们

发表于:2019-03-04 / 阅读(88) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲教育篇

Additionally, Muslims must believe in the prophets, many of whom are responsible for bringing Allahs revelations to man. Among the prophets are the Prophet Muhammad, Jesus and Moses. Resurrection and a day of judgment, which are crucial to the Christ

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(142) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16

Nature Henry Wadsworth Longfellow As a fond mother, when the day is o'er, Leads by the hand her little child to bed, Half willing, half reluctant to be led, And leave his broken playthings on the floor, Still gazing at them through the open door, Nor

发表于:2019-03-10 / 阅读(104) / 评论(0) 分类 双语有声阅读