[00:03.24]Hey, now you can call me Jay. We'll talk to you soon. 叫我杰伊就好,你被雇用了 [00:06.24]All right, so I'll let you know, Jay. 好,我再考虑看看 [00:09.58]You'll let me know, Jay? What do you mean? 你这是什么意思?

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(124) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-当幸福来敲门

访谈录,幸福,I love that Elmo, Daniel Gilbert is a professor of psychology at Harvard University and author of

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2015年

「我们终将逝去诗歌让我们坦然接受死亡。」在这个引人入胜、妙趣横生的演讲中,文学评论家斯蒂芬伯特以他最爱的诗,带我们踏上心波荡漾旅程,字句珠玑,深入浅出。

发表于:2018-12-09 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 TED公开课:艺术与幻觉

双语:幸福的星座配对组合 There are certain things that help you understand someone their favorite food, what their favorite movies are, what their childhood was like but knowing your astrological compatibility runs much deeper than any of t

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 趣味英语

See You Again is a song recorded by American rapper Wiz Khalifa featuring American singer Charlie Puth. 《See You Again》是由美国说唱歌手维兹卡利法和歌手查理普斯共同演唱的一首歌曲。 The track was commissioned for the s

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

The Valentine's Journey 情人节贺卡之旅 Did you ever send a valentine to someone? 你送过情人节贺卡吗? As you read about the valentine in this story, find out all the places it went on its journey. 当你读到这则故事里的情人节

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 美国小学英语教材3

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

The sheets were made of blue cloth, and Dorothy slept soundly in them till morning, with Toto curled up on the blue rug beside her. 被单是蓝布做的,多萝茜就躺在这上面,一直酣睡到第二天,托托蜷伏在床下的蓝色的地毯

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

I'm not surprised that you are, returned Dorothy. 你害怕它们也不奇怪,多萝茜回答说, They must be dreadful beasts. 它们一定是非常可怕的野兽。 The Lion was about to reply when suddenly they came to another gulf across the

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

So Dorothy went first, holding Toto in her arms, the Tin Woodman followed, and the Scarecrow came next. 多萝茜臂抱起托托,第一个走;铁皮人跟在后面,稻草人其次。 The Lion, although he was certainly afraid, turned to face th

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 绿野仙踪.The.Wizard.Of.Oz

The secret to a happy marriage for men is choosing a wife who is smarter and at least five years younger than you, say UK experts. 英国专家表示,一桩幸福婚姻的秘诀在于男方要选择一位比自己聪明并且年轻五岁以上的女人

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

For a long time it seemed to me that life was about to begin , real life. But, there was always some obsacle in the way, something to be gotten through first, some unfinnished business, time still to be served or a debt to be paid. Then life would be

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Step 1: Sleep睡觉 Sleep is a beautiful thing. When you're single, no one's nagging at you to get up or counting the hours that you've spent in bed. You are left in peace with your box fan and body pillow. Sleep all day guilt-free! 睡觉是一件美妙

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Seventy-four-year-olds are the most contented people in the population, according to new research. 一项最新研究表明,人在74岁时最幸福。 Fewer responsibilities, financial worries and more time to yourself leads to contentment previous

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

问问你自己:我幸福吗?我认为幸福的本质是什么?它跟痛苦,付出有关系吗?如果娱乐和快乐等同于幸福的话,那么痛苦必然等同于不幸福。可事实正相反:导致幸福的一切常常蕴含着些许痛苦

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Im happy.我很高兴 Im ecstatic.我高兴得忘乎所以了。 Im thrilled.我太激动了。 Im in heaven.我好象到了天堂。 Im glad to hear it.听到这个消息我很高兴。 Ive never been this happy.我从没有这么高兴过。 Thats

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Are you happy? I asked my brother, Ian, one day. Yes. No. It depends on what you mean, he said. Then tell me, I said, when was the last time you think you were happy? April 1967, he said. 你幸福吗?一天我问我的兄弟伊恩。 又幸福,又

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

美国著名说唱歌手Wiz Khalifa和新人Charlie Puth共同献声的一首歌曲。这首歌收录于电影《速度与激情7》的原声带中,也是这部全球大火电影的片尾曲兼主题曲。这首歌在电影中是为了缅怀因车祸

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Tips for Happy Life幸福的要诀We've always been told it's true, but now experts have proved that money really can't buy you happiness. 尽管我们总听到这样的话:金钱并不能买到真正的幸福。不过这次专家们印证了这一点

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

You are the only one who can make you happy. We have all heard that so many times in our lives. There are times it is a pretty tough pill to swallow. In reality, the people that surround you have a huge impact on your current mood. When your children

发表于:2019-03-03 / 阅读(131) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文