[00:02.07]- What are you doing up here? - I came to apologize... -你来这里有何贵干? -我想为那天的事 [00:04.67]...for missing our appointment. - You didnt need to come up. -向你道歉 -你不必特意跑来 [00:07.54]We were in the

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 听电影学英语-当幸福来敲门

Our journey has come to an end, our members are given several minutes to talk about how they feel, let's listen to their voice for the last time this year.

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 中国传媒大学英语电台

Do you want to hear a funny joke? 你想听个有趣的笑话吗? OK. Are you sure it's funny, though? 好啊,可是你确定它好笑呜? Well, you'll see. 你不妨听听看。 OK. 好。 OK, an Englishman, a Scotsman, and an Irishman were going

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 大忙人学社交口语

It's a long long journey Till I know where I''m supposed to be It''s a long long journey And I don''t know if I can believe When shadows fall and block my eyes I am lost and know that I must hide It''s a long long journey Till I find my way home to y

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文特辑精选

I used to believe 我曾坚信 We were burnin' on the edge of somethin' beautiful 我们会一直在美妙的激情里畅游 Somethin' beautiful 美妙的激情 Selling a dream 出售曾经的美梦 Smoke and mirrors keep us waitin' on a miracle 镜中

发表于:2019-01-16 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

Don't be too concerned about money, because all it will do is distract you from achieving happiness. And the irony of ironies is that people think they will be happy when they have money. Money has nothing to do with happiness. If you are happy and y

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

We always seem to want those things we don't have. Moreover, we are often convinced that if we had those things we want so badly, we would finally be happy. The truth is that happiness is an attitude. It's not something created by outside circumstanc

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

3. Discover Your Needs. This is the ongoing process of identifying for ourselves what makes us truly happy. You may want to review my post Was Napoleon Hill Wrong? 3.发现你所需要的。这是一个持续鉴别什么才是让我们真正幸福的过

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 生活英语听力文章

1. What is the man's destination? A. Salt Lake City, USA B. New York City, USA C. Helsinki, Finland D. Stockholm, Sweden 2. When is the man's departure date? A. the twenty-first B. the twenty-second C. the twenty-third D. the twenty-fourth 3. What is

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

David Beckham perhaps is the most handsome and famous male athlete in the world, his wife Victoria is also very popular around the world, they are the beloved couple for the public. This couple has three boys, two year ago, they finally got their fir

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

1. Tahiti 大溪地 Tahiti- the island is full of picturesque landscape, vanilla farms, and worthy rain forests. Tahiti gets few tourists as compared to Hawaii. So you and your guests will enjoy great service and free beaches. Evening can be cool and

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Three passions, simple but overwhelmingly strong, have governed my life, the longing for love, the search for knowledge, and unbearable pity for the suffering of mankind. These passions like great winds, have blown me hither and thither, in a wayward

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

幸福宝典:带你领略女性的魅力

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

我们都是脆弱的人,我们有时会受伤,我们不知道何去何从。无论富贵贫贱,我们都在穿越人生的旅程寻找各自的目标。 Artist:Sons Of Day Song:Oceans Deep Even though the world I'm in The perfect pitch this way appears The greatest pressures of my sin don't dis

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Happiness is a journey 幸福是个过程 We always convince ourselves that life will be better after we get married, have a baby, than another. Then we are frustrated that the kids aren't old enough and we'll be more contet when they are. After that

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1. Gratitude, Gratitude, Gratitude 感恩,感恩。感恩! Every night before you go to bed write down three things good that happened to you that day. That's pretty much all it takes to get a happiness boost over time. Wanna make yourself and so

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

当海洋生物学家查尔斯安得森在马尔代夫生活和工作期间,他注意到在每年的特定时候,大量的蜻蜓就会突然出现。他讲述了他是如何仔细跟踪一种名叫全球点水蜻蜓的很不起眼的蜻蜓的行迹

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲视频集

A free man starts a long journey,whose conclusion is uncertain. 一个自由人开始了漫长的旅程,伴随着未知的结局。 图片1

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.02

Can you get in touch with the purchaser and obtain authorization for endorsement? 你可以帮我向原发票人确认这张机票的转让吗? OK.we'll send a fax to Shanghai and get authorization. 好的,我们会发传真到上海确认。 How

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 十天学会简单英语

And while we're at it, why don't we get engaged, too? Why don't we get a little house, start a family? 既然话都说到这儿了,咱们干嘛不干脆也订婚得了?再买个小房子,组建个家庭好不好啊? Enjoy our sunset years togethe

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(99) / 评论(0) 分类 生活大爆炸第七季