The script of this programme 本节目台词 Market trader Richard Cartwright explores the history of Borough Market. Paul: Its Londons oldest food market! Yang Li: Its also the most famous place for fine food. Paul: Its the famous Borough Market near Lo

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(73) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

I left at work at exactly five o'clock because I wanted to make it to the bank before it closed at 5:30. 我五点准时下班,因为我想在五点半关门前赶到银行。 Fortunately, it's on the way to the bus stop. 幸运的是,它在去公共

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

A stand is just another word for a place to pay for something or a place that sells something. 一个款台只是另一种说法,描述为某物付款或买东西。 Lucy gets into the shortest line and the cashier rings up her sale - she rings her

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

I left at work at exactly five o'clock because I wanted to make it to the bank before it closed at 5:30. 我五点准时下班,因为我想在五点半关门前赶到银行。 Fortunately, it's on the way to the bus stop. 幸运的是,它在去公共

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

能言善辩 △Do you think it's necessary to do export market research before exporting? 你认为出口以前进行市场调查有必要吗? ▲Yes, I think so. 是的,我认为有必要。 ▲I share the same view with you. 我与你有同感。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 外贸英语一点通

Getting the right products in the right people's hands at the right prices is the fundamental task of a consumer economy. 对于以消费者为主体的经济体来说,根本任务是在适当的地点将适当的产品送到适当的人手里。 P

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

ChinaA Consumer Market Full of Potential 中国一个潜力巨大的消费者市场 I have nothing but admiration for the progress China has made since I first visited in 1972. 自1972年我第一次来到中国之后,就目睹了中国的巨大发展

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 历史英雄名人演讲

It seems that you have lost market share in recent years. 贵公司最近几年似乎失去了一定的市场份额。 It seems that you have lost market share in recent years. 贵公司最近几年似乎失去了一定的市场份额。 That was cau

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

The company has become a focal point that draws people at all times of the day and year. 贵公司成了时刻吸人眼球的焦点。 The company has become a focal point that draws people at all times of the day and year. 贵公司成了时刻吸人眼

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

China has a huge potential market for mobile communication. 中国移动通讯的潜在市场非常巨大。 China has a huge potential market for mobile communication. 中国移动通讯的潜在市场非常巨大。 Yes, and we're eager to expand t

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 玩转商务英语900句

Many North Koreans Depend on Informal Markets Called injogogi in Korean, man-made meat, is a popular street food in North Korea. The food comes from taking leftovers from making soy bean oil, pressing it and rolling it into a paste. The result is the

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2017年(11月)

Global property developers are circling in on the latest hot property market in Australia: student housing. 全球房地产开发商正在关注澳大利亚最新的热门房地产市场:学生公寓。 As the recent fall in the Australian dollar s

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

TOKYO Tokyos main fish market ushered in the new year with an auction on Saturday that resulted in the highest price paid here, and probably anywhere, for a tuna. 东京东京主要的水产市场新年迎来开门红,在周六的拍卖会上,一条

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

And that sort of fairness is more important than we may sometimes realize. 这种公平性有时比我们认为的更重要。 Very few people think about politics all the time. 很少人成天思考政治。 Some even skip it at election time. 有些人

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲商业篇

Transactions within China's online food delivery industry yielded 176.15 billion RMB($25.64 billion) in 2016, increasing 361 percent from 2015, according to a recent report from information consulting company BigData-Research. 据信息咨询公司比达

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

China Research Center on Aging yesterday unveiled a research report on the development of the country's senior care facilities. The first of its kind, the report highlights the challenges faced by China's current geriatric care sector. The report say

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BEIJING Fresh from school with a degree in hotel management, Luo Haichao left his hometown and moved to Beijing to look for a bigger paycheck. 北京从学校毕业不久,拿到了酒店管理学位的雒海超离开家乡,来北京寻找更高的工

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

BLISS spreads across Lalos face as his glossy black locks are blown dry by cooing stylists. Dogs big and small are beautified for 100 pesos ($7.70) in the back of a perspex-walled van run by Fluffy Shower, a mobile pet-salon that visits Mexico Citys

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

marginal cost 边际成本 marginal effect 轻微影响 marginal relief 边际宽免;所得税减免 marginal tax band 边际税阶 marginal tax rate 边际税率 marine insurance 海上保险 marin

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(107) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: Bitcoin is changing finance the same way the web changed publishing. When everyone has access to a global market, great ideas flourish! 比特币正在改变金融交易的方式,这就像网络改

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(147) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文