美国初探缅甸市场 The United States is looking to increase business with Burma following President Barack Obama's historic visit and the easing of economic sanctions. But some limitations remain and American investors are proceeding cautiously

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2012年11月

[00:00.00]Products x can find a ready market in our country. [00:01.85]X产品在我国很有市场前景。 [00:03.71]Chinese fruits are very popular in the market on account of their superior quality and competitive price. [00:07.15]中国水果因价

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 闪电式商业英语

It's Time to Get Covered on the Health Insurance Marketplace (December 10, 2016) 在医保市场获得保险方案覆盖(2016年12月10日) Hi, everybody. It's the most wonderful time of the year -- and not just because it's the holiday season, but b

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 奥巴马每周电视讲话

March-----------三月 mark------------记号 market----------市场 marvelous------另人惊叹的 method---------方法 member--------会员 message--------口信 medicine--------药物

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 用听的背单词-基础2000MP3(h-z)

She realizes that she needs to get a few things - some things - at the market. 她意识到她需要在市场上买一些东西一些东西在市场上。 The market, market, is another word for a store, usually a store that sells food. 市场,市场

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Lucy gives the teller her envelope and asks if the teller could tell her how much money she had in her account. 露西把她的信封给了出纳员,问出纳员是否能告诉她,她账户上有多少钱。 An account, account, is the money that

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

Paychecks are not as common as they were even five or ten years ago in the US. 支票并不像五年前或十年前在美国那样普遍。 Most companies don't give you a physical paycheck - a piece of paper. 大多数公司不会付给你一张支票

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

It is also a verb, to deposit, which means to put something into something else; 它也是一个动词,存放,意思是把某物放到别的东西里; usually we are talking about money. 通常我们谈论的是钱。 The opposite of deposit wo

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 ESL露西的一天

A Chinese spice that increases the flavour of food has become the centre of public attention, thanks to the growing profile of bird flu . Star anise, a herbal fruit mainly grown in China, as well as V

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 奥运英语

Bazaar 集市 Do you know what a bazaar is? 你知道什么是集市吗? It is a kind of market place in the Middle East and India. 它是中东和印度的一种市场。 There are many small shops and people buy things at those shops. 有许多小商

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 与美国小学生一起学英文第12册

The script of this programme 本节目台词 Stockings for sale in Portobello Market Helen: This street is about a mile long. Zo: Its full of stalls. Helen: And its one of the best known street markets in the UK. Zo: 这条街就是伦敦的Portobello Market, 真

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(146) / 评论(0) 分类 都市掠影

JUDY WOODRUFF: What must Al-Jazeera do to win that fight? We explore the challenges ahead with Deborah Potter, a former reporter for CBS News and CNN who is now executive director of News Lab, a resource center for television and radio news organizat

发表于:2019-01-27 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 PBS访谈社会系列

For The Aperture January And Further Travels In The Near East Raised your hands by the Nile and held your case to inquire of the tiles and strings born by those kings who fought their way for the aperture. Size and makes and bazaars where two in ten

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(91) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

The US government bond market ?suffered a fierce, renewed sell-off and the dollar powered to a 13-year high ?yesterday, as stronger economic data bolstered the case for an interest-rate increase and reinforced the view that the multi-decade bond bull

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Amazon 亚马逊 The Walmart of the web 网络沃尔玛 The internet giants new tablet computer fits itsstrategy of developing big businesses by charging small prices 互联网巨头用低价战略,进军平板电脑市场 A couple of years after i

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

台湾籍旅美老师今天交给我们的句子是: If I hadn't push so hard that year to find the job that lit me up inside, now I wouldn't have a marketing company of my very own. 如果当年没有如此卖力寻找一份能激励我的工作,现

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 留美老师带你每日说英文

market capitalization 资本市值;市价总值 market charge 市场抵押 market closure 停市 market collateral 市场抵押品 market contract 市场合约 Market Development Division [Hong Kong

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(217) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

market leader 市场主要股份;市场领导者 market maker 市场作价者;市场

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(123) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

market sentiment 市场情绪 Market Services Group [Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited] 市场服务处〔香港联合交易所有限公司〕 market share 市场占有率 market statistics 市场统计

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(101) / 评论(0) 分类 财会英语

讲解文本: knockoff 山寨版的假名牌,仿制品 This watch is a knockoff, but I still like it. 这只表是山寨货,但我还是很喜欢。 That market is the place to go for knockoffs. 想买山寨货,去那个市场就对了。 疯狂

发表于:2019-03-06 / 阅读(100) / 评论(0) 分类 愉悦口语