unit 93 天气糟糕 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Is it going to rain today? A:今天会下雨吗? B:lt's supposed to rain. B:好像会下雨。 A:I really hate this weather. A:我真的很讨厌这神天气。 B:Well, it won't last long. B:嗯,不

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(262) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 94 询问天气 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What's the weather today? A:今天天气怎么样? B:lt's fine today. B:今天天晴。 A:What was the weather like yesterday? A:昨天天气怎么样? B:lt rained all day yesterday. The weather

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(238) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 100 问候朋友 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How's your father been? A:你父亲最近怎么样? B:He's been out of work for a couple of days. B:他已经好几天没去上班了。 A:What's wrong with him? A:他怎么了? B:He has a bad c

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(126) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 16 找银行 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What's the name of this street? A:这条街叫什么名字? B:University Street. B:学院路。 A:Do you know of any banks near here? A:您知道这附近有银行吗? B:You'll see one at the comer

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(160) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 28 借自行车 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Could you lend your bike to me for several days? A:你的自行车可以让我借用几天吗? B:How long would you like to keep it? B:你想用几天? A:Till the end of the week. A:用到周末吧

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(257) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 74 外出听演唱会 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How about going to hear a country-and-western singer tonight? A:今晚去听西部乡村歌手演唱会怎么样? B:I'd enjoy that. 演唱会 B:我很乐意。 A:I'll pick you up around 8:00.

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(260) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 64 婉拒约请(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Would you care to join for the picnic tomorrow? A:明天你能参加我们的野餐活动吗? B:Much to my regret, I'll have to meet my girlfriend at the airport then. B:太遗憾了,明天我

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(276) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 61 预约听音乐会 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Are you free this Saturday evening? A:本周六晚上你有空吗? B:Oh, it seems there is nothing that evening. B:哦,那天晚上好像没什么事。 A:Would you like to go to the concer

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(251) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 90 天气变好 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:It seems to be clearing up. A:看来天要放晴了。 B:lt's such a nice change. B:真是令人高兴的转变。 A:I really don't think this weather will last. A:我确实认为这样的好天气长不

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(272) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 87 赶着出门 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What time do you have? A:你知道几点了吗? B:A quarter past five. B:5:15。 A:I must be off now. I'm pressed for me. A:我得走了,时间很紧。 B:See you. B:再见!

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 83 询问时间(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Can you tell me the time? A:几点了? B:It's 5 :30 by my watch. B:我的表五点半。 A:Is your watch right? A:你的表准吗? A:Yes.There's only a few seconds in a whole month. B:准,

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(223) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 78 询问日期(2) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:By the way, could you tell me what day it is today? A:顺便问一下,今天星期几了? B:Well, it's Thursday today. B:哦,今天星期四。 A:And the date, please. A:几号? B:The

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

1. M: I just received an E-mail from one of my former classmates. I was surprised, I hadn't heard from him for ages. W: Well, I've been out of touch with most of my old friends, only one or two still drop me a line occasionally. Q: What does the woma

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. Q: How does the woman feel about the room? A) As big as she expected. B) Much bigger than she expected. C) Not as big as she expected. D) So small that she is not satisfied. 2. Q: Why isn't the man moving to the suburbs? A) The rent is too high. B

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. Q: What does the man mean? A. He will help the woman carry the suitcase. B. The woman's watch is twenty minutes fast. C. The woman shouldn't make such a big fuss. D. There is no need for the woman to be in a hurry. 2. Q: What does the woman imply?

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Conversation One 19. A. The relationship between farmers, Ward and Sears. B. The development of the catalog sales business. C. The relationship between the catalog and textbooks. D. The story of a Chicago retailer. 20. A. Because he wanted to beat Wa

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

第一、迷你对话 A: My elder aunt feels like vomiting, she is pregnant. 我大姨怀孕了,老是想吐。 B: Shed better drink plenty of hot water and lie in bed. 她最好多喝开水,多休息。 A: But she feels like having no appetite a

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

迷你对话 A: How do you like Tom? 你认为汤姆怎么样? B: I like him very much. Hes a gay dog. 我很喜欢他,他是个快活的人。 A: Are you ready to welcome him? 你准备好迎接他了吗? B: I am all set. He can come anytime. 万

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

unit 10 引见同学 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Mrs.Coleman, l'd like you to meet Denise. She is at school with me. A:科尔曼太太,我想让您见见丹尼斯.她是我的同学。 B:Hello, Denise. Pleased to meet you.Won't you come in? B:你好

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(180) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

第一、迷你对话 A: She is indeed hunky-dory. 她真的挺不错的。 B: But she is whirling among these boys. 但她正周旋于三个男孩之间。 A: But how can that be? 怎么会这样? 第二、 对话精讲 1. 核心地道表达 【核心

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语