unit 92 天气太热 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How's the weather today? A:今天的天气怎么样? B:It's hot. B:今天很热。 A:I really don't think this weather will last. A:我认为这种天气不会持续下去。 B:Let's just hope it d

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(229) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 29 借钱 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hello, Jenny. What's the matter? A:你婷,詹妮。出什么事了? B:John, l'm hard up at the moment. Could you lend me five hundred yuan? I'll return it to you early next month. B:约翰,我现在手

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(181) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 36 送行告别 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Hello! So you are leaving today. A:您好!您今天就要走了。 B:Hello. Thank you for seeming me off. You actually don't need to bother. B:您好。谢谢您来送我,其实您不用这么费心

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(218) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 53 预约一起看朋友 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Do you feel like going to see Paul and Claire tonight? A:今晚去看看保罗和克莱尔吧。 B:l'd like that very much. B:好呀,我很想去。 A:How does 7:30 sound? A:7:30怎么样?

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(222) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 73 外出看电影 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Do you feel like going to see a movie tonight? A:今晚想要去看场电影吗? B:I'd like that very much. B:很想去看。 A:How does 7:30 sound? A:时间定在7点半怎么样? B:Fine. See

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(225) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 89 赞叹好天气 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Beautiful day, isn't it? A:今天天气真好,是不是? B:Yes, it's not like what the radio said at all. B:是的,一点也不像收音机里说的那样。 A:l wish it would stay this way

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(219) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 84 时间无法确定 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What time is it by your watch? A:你的表几点了? B:I'm sorry, my watch has stopped. B:对不起,我的表停了。 A:lt's 2:42 by my watch. But it moves a bit fast. A:我的表2:42.可

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(213) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 82 询问时间(1) dialogue 英语情景对话 A:What's the time? My watch has stopped. A:现在几点了?我的表停了。 B:Let me see.it's five minutes to eleven. B:我看一下, 10:55。 A:Is your watch right? A:你的表准吗? B:I

发表于:2018-12-26 / 阅读(203) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

1. M: Now if you have any questions about the contract. Ill be happy to answer them. W: Nothing comes to mind right now, but Id like to go over all the articles of the contract once more before signing it. Q: What are the speakers doing right now? A)

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. M: Ive brought back your Oxford Companion to English literature. I thought you might use it for your paper. Sorry not to have returned it earlier. W: I was wondering where that book was. Q: What can we infer from that conversation? A) The woman wo

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. W: Hello, John. How are you feeling now? I hear youve been ill. M: They must have confused me with my twin brother Rod. Hes been sick all week, but I've never felt better in my life. Q: What do we learn about the man? A) He is taking care of this

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. Q: What does the woman think of her piano lessons? A) They are rewarding. B) They are entertaining. C) They are boring. D) They are time-consuming. 2. Q: What are they talking about? A) A sunny day. B) A raincoat. C) An attractive hut. D) A lovely

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(103) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

1. Q: What does the man mean? A) His TV sets are all of the same brand. B) He doesnt have the newest models right now. C) He has the best TV sets for sale. D) His TV sets have a good sale. 2. Q: What does the man mean? A) He must hand in a report abo

发表于:2018-12-29 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 英语四级听力-短对话

Subject: Can you tell me what is the gag? 迷你对话 A: Jane, you really do a good job. Can you tell me what is the gag? Jane,你工作真出色,你能告诉我这里面有什么奥妙吗? B: Well, I always smile to the customers to win their

发表于:2019-02-22 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语

unit 13 引见外国朋友 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Ms.Green, let me introduce my friend, Mr.King to you. A:格林女士,让我来为您介绍一下我的朋友金先生。 B:Nice to meet you, Mr. King. B:金先生,很高兴认识您。 C:Ni

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(197) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 15 找火车站 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Excuse me, where am I on this map? A:对不起,请问我在地图上的什么位置? B:You're right here, bus station, we are in the center of the city. B:你就在这儿,汽车站,我们现在

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(227) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 3 同事见面 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:How are you, Mr. Zhang? A:您好吗,张先生? 同事见面.jpg B:Very well, thank you. And you? B:非常好,谢谢,你呢? A:Fine, too, thanks. we met one year ago. We both took part in a p

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(215) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 4 异国朋友见面 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:Are you from America? A:你是美国人吗? B:No. I am Canadian. Are you Chinese? B:不是的,我是加拿大人。你是中国人吗? A:Yes. Nice to meet you A:是的。很高兴认识你。

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(263) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

unit 5 生人见面 dialogue 英语情景对话 A:l don't believe we've met. A:我们以前没有见过吧? B:Tdon't think we have. B:我想没有吧。 A:My name Gao Qun. A:我叫高群。 B:How do you do? My name is James Green. B:您好,我是詹

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(298) / 评论(0) 分类 高频英语口语对话

迷你对话 A: When you went to the dormitory this morning, had your roommates came like a dose of salts? 你今早去宿舍的时候,你的室友已经来了吗? B: Not yet. All my roommates came like a dose of salts. 还没有,但是我的室友

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(164) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语