Sleepless in Seattle《西雅图不眠夜》 ■ 闺中女友在一起谈论感情是很常见的事情。一方喜欢上一个男子,密友一定会倍显关心,先套问,后猜测。全世界的女孩子大致都有这样的经历。对话中一系列描述变态行为的名词很通俗,但却是一般字典查不到的。 单词通缉令 1.crack

发表于:2018-11-27 / 阅读(151) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

LISTENING 3 Phoning for Direciton s 打电话问路 Vocabulary 下面是一些与英国交通有关的词汇,请将这些字填入文章的空格处,每个字限用一次。 double-decker out of catch across northbound underground (or tube) get o

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

LISTENING 2 Booking Theatre Tickets 预定剧院门票 Vocabulary 接下来听到的对话中,用到了 1~5 所列出的单字和片语,请从( A ) ~ ( F )中选出 一个 意思最接近的选项。 1. theatre (A) a building for the pres

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 2008年ESL之商务英语

商业英语教程 English For Business 第十课: 洽谈生意 Lesson 10: Talking Business 各位听众朋友好,欢迎您收听澳大利亚维多利亚州多元文化成人教育中心AMES 和澳洲广播电台联合为您编播制作的《商业英

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(246) / 评论(0) 分类 澳洲广播电台商业英语教程

Part 1 Types of Shops 商店类型 First of all, it should be pointed out that shops in the western countries are somehow different with those in China. Basically, there are divided into three types: the large-scaled, well-decorated shopping malls and c

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Part 1 Let's Talk on Line! 网上聊天 Dialogue Script 1 对话原文1 Anne: Where did you meet Susan? Joe: I met him through a computer bulletin board. Anne: Oh, really, what bulletin board? Joe: It was one I used at the local Internet Caf called the E-li

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 CRI实用英语课堂

Where is the shelf of best-sellers? Books in the first aisle are all best sellers. Could you give me some advice on books for killing time on the train? Well, do you like novels? Yes, very much. Which one is the latest? Here is one written by famous

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Are these all yours? Yes, they are. Cash or credit card? I want to use these coupons. Have they expired? Not yet. Oh, Madam, this item is no longer on sale, and this goes on sale tomorrow. Will you take them? Yes, could you use plastic bags? Sure, it

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello! Uncha Company. Hello. Can I speak to your manager,please? Sorry,he is being abroad on business. May I ask who is calling? Jack Edison. May I take a message? No,thanks. It's a personal call. He'll be back next week. I'll tell him you called. Th

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Hello, is this the apartment management? Can I help you? Yes, this is a tenant of apartment ten. I guess my kitchen sink is clogging up again. And so is the bathtub. Alright. I'll send someone over tomorrow. Um, I'd really appreciate it if you'd send

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

Are you okay, Vic? You look kind of pale. I think it's motion sickness. You didn't eat anything on the train. I don't have an appetite. Well, I'll go to the dining car and get some hot drinks for you. Thank you. Could you please buy me some medicine

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

[这部分对话对话发生在母亲与儿子、父亲与女儿、母亲与准女婿以及夫妻之间。对话的情绪复杂,语言有些琐碎,场景多为家庭的餐桌上,因为这往往是一家人聚在一起的最佳时光。] The Coming of Relatives亲戚的到来 Whats Cooking《感恩节盛宴》 ■感恩节,亲戚来访,门铃

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 好莱坞电影口语模仿秀

The 2nd day of the Communist Party of China's latest plenum is due to begin later this morning here in Beijing. This session, which runs until Thursday, is focused on the rule of law. The meetings are being billed as a potential milestone for Chinese

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 2014CRI中国国际广播电台

CARL AZUZ, CNN 10 ANCHOR: Are North and South Korea heading toward a historic peace agreement, or is another trap being set by the communist country? That's what analysts around the world are trying to figure out and that's what we're explaining firs

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年4月

Never before has a sitting U.S. president met with the sitting leader of North Korea. But with plans for a meeting in the works, CNN 10 starts today by explaining how it could come together and whats changed between the two rival countries to make it

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 CNN美国有线新闻2018年4月

Lily,are you satisfied with your new secretary? Er...how to say? On the whole,I should say yes. But there are still some trifles I hate to see. I can't understand you. But everybody has his shortcomings. His dest is always in a mess. Has it influence

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语900句

NSA Spying Could Complicate US-Europe Trade Talks 国安局间谍活动使美国-欧盟贸易对话复杂化 WASHINGTON Allegations that the U.S. National Security Agency collected millions of phone records across the Atlantic and tapped cell phone c

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(十月)

Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and other key members of his new Cabinet have concluded meetings with a high-ranking American envoy. The topic of Pakistan was discussed repeatedly during the two days of talks. 印度总理辛格和其他新内阁的

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA双语新闻 2009年6月