be proud of 对... 感到自豪 captain n. 船长 good luck 好运 harbour n. 港口 plenty n. 大量, 许多 important a. 重要的 luck n. 运气,幸运 proud a. 自豪的 sail v. 航行 say goodbye to 和某人说再见 set off 启程,出发 set o

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第二册单词MP3

Equality and Greatness Between persons of equal income there is no social distinction except the distinction of merit. Money is nothing;character,conduct,and capacity are everything.Instead of all the workers being leveled down to low wage standards

发表于:2018-12-05 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名著名段背诵精华

Knock on wood 按字面的意思就是敲敲木头, 这个短语是指接触木制的东西可以确保好运、甩掉坏运气。这是一个典型的英语惯用语。例如:I have never been without a job, touch wood! 这个短语的起源和宗教

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(82) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

Robert gets pushed and shoved on Di Hua Street Robert: What's going on here? Passerby: We're waiting in line to get one of Master Li's Chinese couplets. I got one last year and I had good luck all year! Robert: Master Li? Who's that? Passerby: He's T

发表于:2018-12-25 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 Eztalk美语会话

In front of millions of people each of them think they are an expert on what are good baseball plaers 有几百万人评价他们的一举一动 他们中的每一个人都认为 他们是成为优秀棒球运动员方面的专家 They had statistics

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 公众人物毕业演讲

Got an email at 22 在22岁时(我)收到一封邮件 Told me I could be a star 信里说我有潜力成为明星 On a plane for the first time 第一次搭上了飞机 I couldn't wait to start 迫不及待想要启程 Landed at JFK 在肯尼迪国

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(45) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

wish somebody something 祝某人某事 I wish you a Merry Christmas! Have a lot of fun! 祝你圣诞快乐!开开心心! I have to go. Wish me luck! 我得走了,祝我好运吧! I just stopped by to wish you good luck. 我就是过来祝你好

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 老外最常用的英文短语

Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends WithPeople Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They will genuinely want to spend time with you. 他们真的想和你一起度过时光。 People who enjoy being alone don't hangout with people because th

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends With People Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They really value a true friend. 他们真的珍惜真正的朋友。 People who enjoy being alone are likely to have less friends, but have deeper relation

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

【课堂热身】 首先,let's warm up。我们还是先来做个热身。在第18课第一讲中说到了一个短语,这个短语中是《圣经》中的两个神奇人物,一个是Adam(亚当),一个是Eve(夏娃),用连词and将它

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英语早间课堂

An amazing character, this boy; in midocean, this stoic lad seemed right at home! 这个冰一般冷的人在这里好像在自己家里那样! So, having concluded that our sole chance for salvation lay in being picked up by the Abraham Lincoln's

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 《海底两万里》中英双语有声读物

迷你对话1 A: I envy you so much. You can go to the best school in this city. 我真羡慕你,你可以到城市里最好的学校读书。 B: It is all due to my father. My father is nobodys fool. 这都多亏了我的父亲,我父亲是个聪明

发表于:2019-03-05 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 迷你对话学地道口语