Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends With People Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They don't waste time. 他们不浪费时间。 Those who enjoy being alone tend to be alittle anxious to go back to being alone. 那些喜欢独处的人往往

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

这集收录的内容都是一些我觉得很有用的片语, 像是 knock on wood, cross my finger 在美国都是常听到的一些固定片语用法. 1. I am going to have a test. Knock on wood. 我等

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 小笨霖英语笔记

My Guy创作于1964年,由 Mary Wells演唱,是电影《修女也疯狂》的插曲。此歌曲在1964年风靡美国,连续两周多得美国冠军单曲。 Nothing you could say Can tear me away from my guy Nothing you could do 'Cause I'm stu

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英乐时空

1. I am going to have a test. Knock on wood.我等一下有考试, 老天保佑. 在美国的习惯里, 敲木头代表祈求好运的意思, 有些人在讲这句话的时候, 还会用手敲敲头, 真的是很有意思. 总之在你讲一些你自认

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

As you can imagine with the biggest Chinese holiday of the year, food's gonna play a great part of its sander/sender . In China, food is never simply food, it's always invested with heavy symbolic mea

发表于:2019-01-20 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录

When You Start to Pursue Your Dreams 追逐梦想 You'll step out of your comfort zone.Way out. 你得走出你的安乐窝,走出来 And then you'll find out that comfort isoverrated, anyway. 走出来,你会发现在安乐窝里的日子太舒适

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Why It's Wonderful To Make Friends With People Who Enjoy Being Alone 和独处之人做朋友 They are often more available. 他们通常更有空。 While they don't like to have too busy aschedule, people who enjoy being alone are willing to go out

发表于:2019-01-22 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

Science and Technology Healthy living Mind and body 科技 健康生活 身与心 The reason loneliness could be bad for your health 孤独会对你的健康不利的原因 SCIENCE has many uses, but it doesn't often produce handy pick-up lines. Rece

发表于:2019-01-26 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人科技系列

Now it must be known that, among all his friends, Pinocchio had one whom he loved most of all. 现在诸位要知道,皮诺乔在他的朋友里有一个最要好的。 The boy's real name was Romeo, but everyone called him Lamp-Wick, for he was lo

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 木偶奇遇记

There's a girl but I let her get away 曾经心爱的女孩 我却让她擦肩而过 It's all my fault cause pride got in the way 自尊心作祟 一切都是我的错 And I'd be lying if I said I was ok 若说无事 其实只是谎言未戳破 About

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

There's a girl but I let her get away曾经心爱的女孩 我却让她擦肩而过 It's all my fault cause pride got in the way自尊心作祟 一切都是我的错 And I'd be lying if I said I was ok若说无事 其实只是谎言未戳破 About th

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 听歌学英语

The economics of good looks 美貌经济学 The line of beauty 貌美之人的界限 Pretty people still get the best deals in the market, from labour to love 外貌标致的人仍然最有市场,不论是找工作还是找情人 Aug 27th 2011 | fr

发表于:2019-02-03 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 经济学人综合

芸芸众生,谁不想成功,谁不想令世人瞩目,诗人在诗中展示了成功背后,包含多少辛酸,经历多少磨难,忍受多少痛楚。有道是天将降大任于斯人也,必先苦其心志,劳其筋骨。如果我们能

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. I am going to have a test. Knock on wood. 我等一下有考试,老天保佑。 在美国人的习惯里,敲木头代表祈求好运。有些人在讲这句话的时候,还会用手敲敲头,真的是很有意思。总之在你讲一些你自

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

编者按: 要友善,你一定要给人友好的感觉:快乐是友善的基础。一个快乐的人总会面带微笑。微笑好似有吸引力的磁铁,你对别人微笑,你也会得到他微笑的回报。无论在哪里,友善之人都

发表于:2019-02-11 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语名篇背诵

美国人平时所用的许多短语,看似普通,但有的会有特別意义,究竟是俚语、口语或俗语,没有绝对的定义。其实名称不重要,最重要的是懂得意义和用法,不是吗? 1. to have(many) irons in the

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

对于hopefully 和thankfully这两个副词 ,它们作为句子副词使用时仍然存在一些争议,今天我们就一起研究下hopefully 和thankfully的正确使用方法吧~ Hopefully可以用作副词,表示怀着希望的,或但愿:

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Finding a four-leaf clover, carrying a rabbit's foot, and crossing your fingers are considered symbols of good luck by many. Athletes famously engage in superstitious ritualsbasketball legend Michael Jordan reportedly wore the same pair of shorts und

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

One of the most contentious issues in the vast literature about alcohol consumption has been the consistent finding that those who don't drink tend to die sooner than those who do. The standard Alcoholics Anonymous explanation for this finding is tha

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

美国人平时所用的许多短语,看似普通,但有的会有特別意义,究竟是俚语、口语或俗语,没有绝对的定义。其实名称不重要,最重要的是懂得意义和用法,不是吗? 1. to have(many) irons in the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语