Constantly girl you’re on my mind, And girl I think about you all of the time And even though words are hard to say, Girl I miss you, never thought I’d feel this way. BRIDGE If you keep on taking,

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2002年

The Language of the Heart Written by Maureen Fredrickson Read by Ruth Ross Soapy Smith is a twenty-four-pound 1)calico 2)rex rabbit. People look 3)startled when they first touch him and remark how sof

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(112) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

Children Honest Words Maney 4 years old Boys are boring. Ron 5 years old Some girls they can be annoying at times. Not all of them sometimes, they can be a bit fierce and hurt you. Rosina 6 years old

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 疯狂英语2004年

don't tell me 艾薇儿于2002年发行的首张专辑展翅高飞,在全球乐迷心目中,建立了一个不随波逐流、特立独行的清晰印象,一举将艾薇儿推举为新生代最具代表性的女性新声音以及新样貌。在创

发表于:2018-11-29 / 阅读(109) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美绝对经典 U2

At the age of 12, most girls are battling with their parents to get their ears pierced, learning the ropes at senior school and preparing for life as a teenager. 12岁的年纪,大多数的小女孩都还在向父母争取打耳洞的机会,努力适

发表于:2019-01-31 / 阅读(130) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

适合女生的超萌英文名 1. Angelia 安吉丽娜 源自希腊语,意思是天使,传送讯息者。Angelia被描绘为美丽,娇小的女子。不是有着甜美温柔的个性,就是活泼、有点小莽撞的女孩。非常适合个性活

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(61) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Song: Mr.Lonely Artist: Akon Lonely I'm Mr. lonely, 寂寞,我是寂寞先生 I have nobody for my own 我一无所有 I'm so lonely, 我好寂寞 I'm Mr. Lonely 我是寂寞先生 I have nobody for my own 我一无所有 I'm so lonely, 我好寂寞 Yo(You), this one here, 你!你

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 音乐咖啡厅

Nowadays, the career of being a model is most young girls dreams. Being a model means the beautiful image and the perfect body shape, while being the supermodel more fame and money, whats more important, it means to be the excellent woman. In China,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

主演:凯芮穆里根彼得萨斯加德阿尔弗雷德莫里纳多米尼克库珀罗莎曼德派克奥莉维亚威廉姆斯艾玛汤普森 简介:影片描写一位16岁女孩面对成长经验、家庭期许,以及突如其来的迷人爱情介

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 看电影学英语

My Girl - 美国乡村音乐 Got sunshine on a cloudy day在阴天中的一缕阳光 And when its cold outside外边还很冷 Ive got the month of May这个月已经是五月 I guess youll say what can make me feel this way我猜测你会说是什么让我们走上这条路 My girl. Im talking

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

Gentlemen do not just prefer blondes, but lighter-skinned women in general, a study has suggested. Scientists looking into attractiveness in men and women suggest that men from all races find fairer-skinned woman most alluring, while women are the po

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(89) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

So far David Cameron has been grilled by the finest journalistic minds including the BBCs former grand inquisitor Jeremy Paxman on this general election campaign. 目前为止,英国首相大卫卡梅伦 回答过最杰出的新闻工作者的提问,

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

原文:The girl soon laid the table for dinner. 译文:那女孩很快就放好了桌子准备吃饭。 辨析:Lay是英语常用词,首要意思相当于汉语的放。但把lay the table译为放桌子意思不清,将物体由高处往下安

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

1、Ashley意思是来自木岑树林的人。Ashley这个名字给人的印象是,一个非常美丽的医生或律师等高级职业妇女,品味很高,道德标准也很高,娇羞但很友善。 2、Jessica希伯来语中的财富。大部分

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A selfless schoolgirl has been praised for her compassion after pictures emerged of her protecting astray dog from the rain during a heavy downpour in Peru. 一位无私的女学生因其同情心获得了大家的赞扬,因为大家看到了她在秘

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

I had the compartment on the train to myself up to Rohana, and then a girl got on. The couple seeing her off were probably her parents, they seemed very anxious about her comfort, and the woman gave the girl detailed instructions as to where to keep

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

KANPUR: Swimming wonder Shraddha Shukla, popularly known as Nanhi Jalpari, will spread her clean Ganga message by covering 550-km distance between Kanpur and Varanasi in 70 hours. 为了呼吁大家保持恒河的干净,游泳奇人沙得拉舒克拉

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

My childhood and adolescence were a joyous outpouring of energy, a ceaseless quest for expression, skill, and experience. School was only a background to the supreme delight of lessons in music, dance, and dramatics, and the thrill of sojourns in the

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(65) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

小辣椒常用来比喻性格泼辣的人,榆木疙瘩比喻脑瓜不灵活的人,一般说某个人反应很慢或有点怂会说他像面瓜 由于中西方生活环境、思维方式、文化习俗等方面的巨大差异,英语中用来喻人

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

重点词汇 sprinkle vt. 洒;微雨;散置 trace vt. 追踪,查探;描绘;回溯 peer into 往中仔细看 A grandmother and a little girl whose face was sprinkled with bright red freckles spent the day at the zoo. The children were waitin

发表于:2019-03-02 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语