I don't know anyone at this party. There's a strange man. He has a big nose and small ears. I don't know him. There are two women. They're wearing glasses. I don't know them, either. There is a cute y

发表于:2018-12-08 / 阅读(329) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美国英语

Sorry,thereisnottexttemporarily,Pleasehelptingroomtolookforit! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thankyou !

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 新课标小学英语阅读100篇

AS IT IS 2016-10-15 21 Kidnapped Chibok Girls Released in Nigeria 被博科圣地绑架的尼日利亚女孩返回家园 Twenty-one schoolgirls kidnapped by the Boko Haram militant group were freed this week after being held for more than two years.

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 2016年VOA慢速英语(十)月

Dick, The Dalmatian 大麦町狄克 Randy and Dick have just called. The building on the corner of 16th St. and Maple Ave is on fire. Randy is a fire fighter and Dick is a Dalmatian and a fire-fighting dog. When the bell sounds at the fire hall, it m

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

The soldiers whip the old friar and he falls to the ground. 士兵们把老修士按到地上。 Don Diego is very angry because Friar Felipe is his friend. 唐迭戈很生气,因为弗雷尔费利佩是他的朋友。 He returns to his father's ha

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 蒙面侠佐罗

JeongMee Yoon, Korean photographer, has spent the last five years on the Pink and Blue Project : photographing boys and girls with their gender specific-coloured belongings。 韩国摄影师 JeongMee Yoon花了近五年的时间进行一项粉色和蓝

发表于:2019-01-05 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

看美国的性感论,常会遇到有趣的jokes 。这里就从此处取材,先从简单的以Bargain Counter(特价品专柜)为题的笑话说起。 He: Are you free tonight? She: No, but I'm inexpensive. 他问:你今晚有空吗?可是

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语阅读理解

Oh her eyes' her eyes 她的眼睛 Make the stars look like they're not shining 使星星看起来不再闪耀 Her hair' her hair 她的秀发 Falls perfectly without her trying 自然地垂落 She's so beautiful 她是如此美丽 And I tell her eve

发表于:2019-01-10 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 影视英文歌曲

Got sunshine on a cloudy day在阴天中的一缕阳光 And when its cold outside外边还很冷 Ive got the month of May这个月已经是五月 I guess youll say what can make me feel this way我猜测你会说是什么让我们走上这条路 My g

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国乡村音乐

十一法、甜言蜜语说不够 周奔驰:你是个很有品味的女孩。 You are a girl with taste. [对于不是特别漂亮的女孩,周奔驰惯用这句话来形容,否则,她一定说,

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

研究显示巴基斯坦童婚比例女性明显高于男性 Raeena was 14-years-old when she was married to a man 21 years her senior. She moved in with her husband's family with little idea of what a marriage means or what was expected of her. 蕾亚

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(95) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA标准英语2016年(一月)

讲解 An amputee is someone who has had all or part of an arm or a leg amputated. Here is an example: Three American amputee war veterans have climbed to the top of Mount Kilimanjaro in Tanzania. 三名截肢的美国战场老兵登上了坦桑尼亚境

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英语悠选脱口秀

And please buy them. And don't just buy them for your daughters, buy them for your sons. 请购买它们吧。不要只买给你们的女儿们,也买给儿子们吧。 Because it's important that boys play with and as female superheroes 因为男孩

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲国际问题篇

An eight-year-old girl from Australia is well on her way to building a successful business empire after it was revealed that her playful videos, featuring her easy-to-follow confectionery recipes, are bringing in around $127,000 a month in ad revenue

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A Girl Not Included 女孩不包括在内 Tom saw an advertisement in a newspaper for a beautiful, modern bicycle which cost ?54.99, so he went to the shop which had put the advertisement in and asked to see one of their wonderful bicycles. 汤姆在报

发表于:2019-01-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小达人

This is bad. We need to keep riding. It's close. 情况很糟,我们最好继续赶路。听起来很近 I don't want to be here anymore! 我不想待在这里了 That's Mech fire. That's a shotgun. That means there's people. 那是械甲怪的火炮

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(87) / 评论(0) 分类 陨落星辰第二季

Tommy, why are you so upset? 汤米,你干嘛不开心 Why did you have to say something to Oliver about the job? 你为什么一定要和奥利弗说工作的事情 You were supposed to talk to him. 这本来是你应该做的 Well, I hadn't. 但我

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

This is Amber. We've made Amber a special book, just for her. 这是 Amber。我们为 Amber 创造出一本独一无二的书,专属于她。 It tells the story of a little girl who wakes up to find her name has disappeared. 这本书描述一个醒

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Once upon a time, in a faraway land, there lived a beautiful girl who dreamed of finding her prince. 很久很久以前,在一个遥远的国度里,那儿住了个梦想着找到她的王子的美丽女孩。 Alas, real life is no fairy tale. Her

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 欧美人文风情

Youtube点击量过千万!美籍维吾尔族女孩翻唱《Price Tag》 网络著名翻唱小萝莉Maddi Jane,1998年出生的她,因在知名脱口秀节目Ellen Show上惊艳演唱《Breakeven》而走红全美。随后她的翻唱作品一个接

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 经典英文歌曲