当你开车的时候,最烦什么呢。最烦后座有个老司机对你指指点点,这样很容易令人感到反感。 Harp: Can you drive a manual car? Maura: To be honest, I learned a little probably a little bit, probably about 10 or 15 ye

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

最初是通过手写的信件。然后演变为通过电脑发e-mail。笔友之间的联系也在悄然发生着改变。 Harp: So you met him on the Internet, and then you guys become pen pals and used traditional snail mail. Then you met in real

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 话匣子英语

1. The man wants to buy a birthday present for his ______. A. girlfriend B. mother C. sister 2. What does the man want to buy? A. a shirt B. a skirt C. a sweater 3. What color item does the man want to buy? A. green B. blue C. red 4. In the end, the

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 听英文对话做选择

_____1________, the future is running out. Newton? That's not mine! What's not yours? The pin! I've never... What if there was a place... Dad, I just need you to look at this. Does it look weird? ... a secret place, where nothing was impossible? You'

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

SHALL I EXPECT YOU next Wednesday for our game as usual? asked Mr Mellilow. Of course, of course, replied Mr Creech. Very glad theres no ill feeling, Mellilow. Next Wednesday as usual. Unless his heavy face darkened for a moment, as though at some di

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

RAIN It was nearly bed-time and when they awoke next morning land would be in sight. Dr Macphail lit his pipe and, leaning over the rail, searched the heavens for the Southern Cross. After two years at the front and a wound that had taken longer to h

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

LOURDES GARCIA-NAVARRO, HOST: Many migrants die as they try to reach out for a better life. But what's often not considered is the family left behind. It's been a year since one woman's husband left their home in eastern Senegal in the hopes of findi

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

. . . seven . . . six . . . five . . . The dog began to growl. She could smell death coming. But Ellis ignored the noise, peacefully reading from the bill of lading: the containers new tracking number, the receivers name (had to be fake) everything t

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 谎言书

Whys that good for me? I challenge. This isnt a fight, Calvin Cal. I just think its nice that you help people, he adds, rechecking the street. Oh, so now you like helping people? Im just saying . . . its good to help people. Are you asking me for hel

发表于:2019-01-01 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 谎言书

Chapter 9 - Prince Andrew in the army at Drissa Prince Andrey reached the general headquarters of the army at the end of June. The first army, with which was the Emperor, occupied the fortified camp at Drissa; the second army was retreating, trying t

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 有声英语文学名著

Because the things you're scared of are usually the most worthwhile. 因为你所害怕的事情,往往是最值得的。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.01

Dream is like underwear. Although you have it,you can not show it to everyone you meet. 理想就像内裤,虽然你有,但是你不能逢人就证明你有。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2017.01

20th Do you come from Brazil? No, I dont come from Brazil. I come from the U.S. 21st Does he come from the U.S.? No, he doesnt come from the U.S. He comes from Brazil. 22nd Does she come from England? No, she doesnt come from England. She comes from

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

1st What did you do yesterday? I aired the room yesterday. 6th What did shedo last night? She listened to the stereo last night. 11th What did he do this morning? He shaved this morning. 13th What did she do the night before last? She telephoned her

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

(1) T:Look at number 1. I feel tired.我感觉很累。What's that?什么? S: Hesays that he feels tired.他说他感觉很累。 (2) T:Number 6. I've got a headache.我头痛、What's that?什么? S:She says that she's got a headache.她说

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

文本: Varimathras:The capital city is heavily defended. Balnazzar is no fool, my lady. This battle can be won only through attrition. Garithos:Whats the matter, demon? Are you afraid? Varimathras:Watch your _(1)_, human dog. Your hollow bra

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Maiev:Victory is ours! It has been an honor to fight at your side, Shando. Malfurion:This battle is far from over, Maiev. Illidan has yet to be accounted for, and Ive seen no sign of Tyrande, either. Tyrande:__(1)__, Illidan! Its over

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Tyrande:This was an Alliance encampment. The attack must have come recently. Blood Elven Swordsman:Strangers, milord! They dont appear to be undead, but Prince Kaelthas:Ishnu-alah, night elves. I am Prince Kaelthas. I must _(1)_, Im s

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Illidan Stormrage:Fools! Can you not see? The spell we channeled was meant to strike at the undeadour common enemy! My mission was to destroy the Lich Kings stronghold of Icecrown! Malfurion:At no heed to the cost? Because of you, Tyran

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: TOMMY: We need a stick up man. You know one? KEN: Hey, Tommy, Tommy, Tommy, this stuff keeps you _(1)_, man.WoooOOOooo!I could be your stick up man! Stick 'em up! Stick 'em up! TOMMY: You ain't a stick up man, you're an idiot.Now get yours

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文