Lesson 4 Shopping 第四课 购物 September 8 9月8日 Let's Eat Fruit 多吃水果 Read it! 读读看! Carol and Jim meet in the supermarket. 卡萝和吉姆约在超级市场见。 Carol tells Jim about a fruit sale. 卡萝告诉吉姆一个水果

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 大家说英语

You cant imagine the daily dreariness of routine pediatrics, said Zora, not touching her wine. Ear infection, ear infection, ear infection. Whoa. Heres an exciting one: juvenile onset diabetes. Day after day you just have to look into the parents eye

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Swanson, after a single inarticulate sound, walked over to the desk and sat staring at the wall. Burckhardt rocked back and forth beside the shattered puppet on the floor. He had no words. The girl managed to say, I'msorry all this happened. The love

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

He had never been involved with the mentally ill before, but he now felt more than ever that there should be strong international laws against them being too good-looking. How are you liking Zora? asked Mike over a beer, after work, after theyd mulle

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

She grew confused about what happened then. All that had been said before she remembered accurately, but now his words assailed her ears through a mist of horror and fear. He seemed to plead for her love. He broke into violent protestations of passio

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

I need not tell you that it would be very awkward if this letter found its way into the hands of the prosecution. Your wife has lied, and she would be asked to explain the lie. It alters things a little if Hammond did not intrude, an unwanted guest,

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

One by one the cryonic systems shut down. One by one the people returned to life, among them Victor Kemmings. What amazed him was the lack of a sense of the passage of time. He had entered the chamber, lain down, had felt the membrane cover him and t

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(48) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Dad wouldnt buy me a Bart Simpson doll. Mum actually said yes, but Dad said I was spoiled. Why should we, eh? he said to Mum. Why should we buy him one? All it takes is one little squeak from him and you jump to attention. Dad said I had no respect f

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

模仿句子 It's a big weekend in North Korea. The first Congress of the ruling Workers' Party in nearly 40 years is under way.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

SCOTT SIMON, HOST: Vape pens look just like e-cigarettes, but they're for vaporizing marijuana. They're smoke-free and very popular among marijuana users. But it can be hard to know just how strong a dose they're getting. Reporter Miles Bryan explain

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(49) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Scientists are usually portrayed as highly rational seekers of the truth - and they are that. But they also have qualities that make them more similar to you and me than you might think. NPR's Joe Palca has a story that reveals that quite dramaticall

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

ROBERT SIEGEL, HOST: These days, there's very little you can't find on the World Wide Web, but we have a story now about one important piece of the Web's own history that has gone missing, and no search engine will find it. NPR's Geoff Brumfiel repor

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

Sorry,there is not text temporarily, Please help tingroom to look for it! 如果您能找到更好的听力原文,请发贴到 听力原文收集区 ,您将会获得10到30积分的奖励! Thank you!

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was

发表于:2019-02-21 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 名人认知系列 Who Was