You can only live brilliantly if you know how to love yourself. 懂得自爱,才能活得精彩。 图片1

发表于:2019-01-19 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 Daily English-2016.10

(1) T:Look at number 120. Have you got any?你有吗? S: Ineed a lot of cheese. I haven't got much.我需要一些奶酪,我没有多少了。 (2) T: Look at Number 438. Has he got any?他有吗? S: Heneeds a lot of envelopes. He hasn't

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

3000 Is there a clean cup on the floor? No,There isn't one on the floor. There isn't one on the floor There is a clean one on the table 4000 Is there a large box on the shelf? No,There isn't one on the shelf. There is a large one on the floor. 5000 I

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

准时在西方文化中显得尤为重要,准时是一个人为人处世的重要品质。 Feifei: Hello I'm Feifei and welcome to another episode of 6 Minute English. Neil: Hi, I'm Neil. Feifei: Oh, here you are Neil, I was just about to start wi

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 一起听英语

文本: Illidan:No! _____(1)_____! It is not done! Malfurion:It is over, brother. Your vile schemes end here. Maiev:Illidan Stormrage, for recklessly endangering countless lives and threatening the very balance of the world, I hereby sentence

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Maiev:Elune be praised! I knew you would come, Shando Stormrage! Malfurion:Im glad we reached you in time, Maiev. Maiev:Priestess Tyrande, Im surprised you came in person. Are you here to _(1)_ your guilty conscience? Tyrande:I did

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Maiev Shadowsong:Our forces will be ready to move out soon, although we still know _____(1)_____ about this strange land Illidan has run to. Malfurion:This land is called Lordaeron, Maiev. It is the homeland of the Alliance that aided u

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(72) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: Malfurion:You have brought much suffering to the world, Illidan. _(1)_, you can never be forgiven. However, you saved the life of my love. For that I will let you go. But, should you ever threaten my people again Illidan:I understand, b

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(53) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

文本: FEMALE VOICE: How's the weather looking up ahead? MALE VOICE: Roads slicker than _(1)_ at a 5 star,got a good ___(2)___ all around. FEMALE VOICE: 10-4.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Sometimes there's a mother. Sometimes there's a father. Sometimes there's a father and a father. Sometimes both fathers are mothers. Sometimes there's a mother, father, grandmother, grandfather, ______________1___________________.(这个空较长)

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

____________1___________? Of course. This time we take the engine. Passengers. As in the beginning, I belong to the front. _______2________. Keep your place. The security expert is in the prison section, now. If you can get him to cooperate _________

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

_______1________? What? The sunrise. Terrific. No! Houston, Dr. Stone is off structure! Listen to my voice! _______2_______! I can't! I'm losing visual of you. _______3_______! I can't breathe! Grab ahold, grab anything! What do I do? What do I do? N

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

The wind seemed to cut him to the bone as he stood there uncertainly, holding the sack. He could see the white-capped seas breaking down under in the bay. He decided to take the birds to the shore and bury them. When he reached the beach below the he

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(443) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Kurt Vonnegut The Summer had died peacefully in its sleep, and Autumn, as soft-spoken executrix, was locking life up safely until Spring came to claim it. At one with this sad, sweet allegory outside the kitchen window of her small home was Ellen Bow

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(110) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

Hughes stared at him without change of expression. 'Do you like music?' he asked at last. Sanderson was startled. He nodded. 'Let's have some music,' said Hughes. He rose and went to a portable radio standing on a table near the bed in the corner. As

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

FOUR AND TWENTY BLACKBIRDS Hercule Poirot was dining with his friend, Henry Bonnington at the Gallant Endeavour in the Kings Road, Chelsea. Mr. Bonnington was fond of the Gallant Endeavour. He liked the leisurely atmosphere, he liked the food which w

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

WE ARE a family that has always been very close in spirit. Our father was drowned in a sailing accident when we were young, and our mother has always stressed the fact that our familial relationships have a kind of permanence that we will never meet

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

The marlin had come to 300 yards when he walked again. This time the boat was in a trough and the Emperor burst the surface pointing straight towards them. He came in a climbing leap, shaking spray from his back. The arc of his leap was down the wake

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

模仿句子:But there is also another voice on the horizon, a new champion for a different way of thinking. 原文翻译:但目前还有另外的声音,主张捍卫新的思维方式。

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

模仿句子: So is this as much then about prestige and status as is about making money? 翻译: 所以这既关系到名声和地位,也关系到挣钱?

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀