Short Conversation 员工培训 A:As you see between Page fifty-eight and sixty-one of the hand-book,you must comply with all of the company rules. I want you to focus on the compliance part.Each employee as well as the entire company must abide

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

Short conversation乘坐出租车 A:(Driver):Where to? B:(Passenger):Downtown.CBC Corporation on Main Street. A:What's the street number? B:One three zero. A:All right.I think it's the East Bank Building. (arrive at destination) A:Here we

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英文导学

a. The doctors are performing surgery b. The doctors are washing their hands c. The doctors are not wearing masks d. The doctors are in a meeting 图片1

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

a. The city is busy b. The people are watching a parade c. The street is empty d. It's a rainy day

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

a. The men are having a bad game b. The man is looking for his golf ball c. The men are holding golf clubs d. The men are riding in golf carts 图片1

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

Oh, oh! Je suis l, l-haut! ___1____. Il tait une fois un petit prince qui avait besoin d'un ami. J'ai vol a peu prs partout dans le monde jusqu' ce qu'une chose miraculeuse se produise. S'il vous plat, dessine-moi un mouton. J'ai toujours voulu trouv

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

Transcript: A: Whats your name? B: Anika A: Can you spell that? B: A-N-I-K-A A: Whats your surname? B: Reeves A: Can you spell that? B: R-E-E-V-E-S A: R-double E-V-E-S B: Thats right.

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 一起闲话英语-English Chitchat

原版句子 The rate of Chinese urbanisation over the last few decades has been astonishing.

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

101 Why did he cut himself this morning? Because he shaved hurriedly. 102 What did he take? He took acake. What did he do with it? He ate it quickly. 103 What did you give him? I give him aglass of water. What did he do with it? He drank it thirstily

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习乐园

a. The people are talking to each other b. The people are using their cell phones c. The people are sleeping d. The people are reading books

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

a. The woman is riding a sled b. The woman is going skiing c. The woman is building a snowman d. The woman is mountain climbing

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

文本: FEMALE VOICE: Car 13, We got a Miss Cortez, ______(1)______. TOMMY: Ok, I got it. Car 13 out!

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 小龟乐游记英语短文

Welcome. Hello, madam. I need to get to Elysium. ______________1________________. Hey, _________2_________! This ain't gonna kill me? You can save everyone. ______________3________________? Oh, yeah. They'll hunt you to the edge of the Earth for this

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文电影预告片填空

模仿句子 I was desperate to keep them alive and they clung to me as I fought to reach the top.

发表于:2019-01-23 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Study Every Day 每天学习 It's important to study English every day.However, don't exaggerate! Study for thirty minutes every day instead of twohours once a week. This habit of studying English every day will help keep English in your brain fresh.

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力广播—Listening

In these circumstances we need not go into the matter further, he said slowly, at last breaking the silence. If the possessor of this letter sees fit to place it in the hands of the prosecution you will be prepared. His words suggested that he had no

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英文短篇小说

模仿句子 I was leaving my apartment en route for the muse when I saw, on the cobblestones in a little courtyard, a book.

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

Just a whiff of a familiar aroma can be enough to whisk you back to childhood days

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英音模仿秀

a. The kids are swimming in the ocean b. The kids are building a sand castle c. The kids are flying a kite d. The kids are fighting 图片1

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力

a. The family is sitting on a blanket b. The father is raking the leaves c. It's a rainy day d. The family is having a picnic

发表于:2019-02-27 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 初学者英语听力