赖世雄初级美语入门篇 51

发表于:2018-11-30 / 阅读(348) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄初级美语入门篇

1. 开头万能公式一:名人名言 有人问了,我没有记住名言,怎么办?尤其是英语名言?,很好办:编! 【点评】 请勿用此方法,很可能会被看穿的! 原理:我们看到的东西很多都是创造出来

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

Siddhartha Gautama, famously known as Buddha, is the chief figure in Buddhism. Buddha means the enlightened one. His enlightenment came when one day, he sat under a pipal tree, now known as Bodhi tree, and meditated for 49 days straight. He was 35 ye

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、What is language for? some people seem to think its for practicing grammar rules and learning lists of wordsthe longer the words the better. thats wrong. language is for the exchange of ideas, for communication. (语言到底是用来干什么的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(50) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

The man who has made up his mind to win will never say impossible. 凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说不可能的。 -Bonapart Napoleon(法国皇帝拿破仑) Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity.

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语小短文

在教授GMAT,GRE,TOEFL,雅思,考研,CET这些所有考试的写作部分时,我常会给学生补充一些在写作中可以用到的名言,同时我也说过,名言其实除了引用以外,它最大的能量在于它的举一反三

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

四十句英语至理名言 1. The angry is that taking the other's mistake to punish oneself. 1. 生气是拿别人做错的事来惩罚自己。 2. The hope of tomorrow lets us forget today's pain. 2. 明天的希望,让我们忘了今天的痛苦。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

First up, one of the most important areas for pretty much everyone: people skills. I hope you can get a bit of wisdom and inspiration out of these quotes and from the people who have walked before us. 首先,对我们每个人来说都很重要的就

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

微软公司董事长比尔盖茨的成功令很多人羡慕,也是无数人学习模仿的榜样。是什么力量另比尔盖茨获得如此巨大的成功呢? Life is not fair, get used to it。 生活是不公平的;要去适应它。 The world

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Honesty is very expensive gift. Do not expect it from cheap people. 诚实是非常昂贵的礼物。不要奢求从廉价的人那里得到。 Do not put all eggs in one basket. 不要把所有鸡蛋放在一个篮子里。 Never test the depth of t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

美国《男人》、《传记》等媒体联合评选出了美国文化的十大偶像。据称,他们的评选标准是:只要提到他或她的名字,人们就会联想到美国;不管人们喜欢还是憎恨,在别国人的眼里,他们

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

1、The course of true love never did run smooth. (A Midsummer Nights Dream 1.1) 真爱无坦途。 《仲夏夜之梦》 2、Things base and vile, holding no quantity, love can transpose to from and dignity: love looks not with the eyes, but with mi

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

今天分享的是伊凡卡川普的名言。 Take nothing for granted. Know that in life, the harder you work, the luckier you'll get. Ivanka Trump,Businesswoman 「没有事情是理所当然,要知道在人生中你愈努力,你就会愈幸运。

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

These quotes make us realize how blessed we are to have the presence of teachers in our lives. How else would we be in a position to appreciate the beauty in these quotes if it weren't for our teachers? 这些寄语让我们意识到我们的生活中有

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Do not, for one repulse, give up the purpose that you resolved to effect。(William Shakespeare, British dramatist) 不要只因一次失败,就放弃你原来决心想达到的目的。(英国剧作家 莎士比亚) Don't part with your illusions.

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1. When I was 14, I was the oldest I ever was. I've been getting younger ever since. 我最老的时候是14岁,从14岁起,我开始逆生长。 2. Good luck needs no explanation. 好运不需解释。 3. Be brave and clear. Follow your heart an

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(64) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I like a teacher who gives you something to take home to think about besides homework. ~Lily Tomlin as Edith Ann The dream begins with a teacher who believes in you, who tugs and pushes and leads you to the next plateau, sometimes poking you with a s

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(37) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. 人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己。 Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry

发表于:2019-02-20 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Hold up hand up. Palm facing me. Hit the water. 手举起来。掌心对着我。击打水面 What? Hit it. Again. Again. Harder. 什么?快点。再来。再来,用力 If the point of this is to make me feel like an idiot, it's working. 想让我看

发表于:2019-02-25 / 阅读(57) / 评论(0) 分类 绿箭侠第一季

Virtue and a trade are the best portion for children. 德行和一门技能是孩子最好的遗产。 Better early than late. 宁早勿迟。 A man can do no more than he can. 量力而行。 Honesty and diligence should be your eternal mates. 诚实和

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(106) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语