The man who has made up his mind to win will never say impossible. 凡是决心取得胜利的人是从来不说不可能的。 -Bonapart Napoleon(法国皇帝拿破仑)Our destiny offers not the cup of despair, but the chalice of opportunity. 命

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1. What is language for? Some people seem to think it's for practicing grammar rules and learning lists of words--- the longer the words the better. That's wrong. Language is for the exchange of ideas, for communication。 语言到底是用来干什么

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语学习方法

All men are liable to error; and most men are, in many points, by passion or interest, under temptation to it. (John Locke, British Philosopher) 人都会犯错误,在许多情况下,大多数仍是由于欲望或兴趣的引诱而犯错误的。

发表于:2018-12-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

All is but lip-wisdom that wants experience. (Philip Sideney, British satesman) 凡是没有实际经验的,都只是口头智慧。(英国政治家 锡得尼 D .) Expericence is a hard teacher beca

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

A mother is not a person to lean on but a person to make leaning un-necessary. (D.C,Fisher, American female novelist) 母亲不是赖以依靠的人,而是使依靠成为不必要的人。(美国女小

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no son

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1、Be honest rather clever. 诚实比聪明更要紧。 2、Being on sea, sail; being on land, settle. 随遇而安。 3、Be just to all, but trust not all. 要公正对待所有的人,但不要轻信所有的人。 4、Believe not all that you s

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1. When I say I know you,I mean I knew you yesterday. I do not know you actually now. Kaishnamurti 克里什纳默尔迪 当我说认识你的时,我是说我认识昨天的你。我不认识现在的你。 2.Wonders are many,and nothing is more wo

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英美文化

1. Pain past is pleasure. (过去的痛苦就是快乐。)[无论多么艰难一定要咬牙冲过去,将来回忆起来一定甜蜜无比。] 2. While there is life, there is hope. (有生命就有希望/留得青山在,不怕没柴烧。) 3. Wi

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(137) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1 夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。 秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and f

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英文名句短语

I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you. 我爱你,不是因为你是一个怎样的人,而是因为我喜欢与你在一起时的感觉。 No man or woman is worth your tears, and the one who is ,won't make

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

夏天的飞鸟,飞到我的窗前唱歌,又飞去了。秋天的黄叶,它们没有什么可唱,只叹息一声,飞落在那里。 Stray birds of summer come to my window to sing and fly away. And yellow leaves of autumn, which have no son

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

有关时间的英语名言 (一)时间是金,其值无价 Time is money. (时间就是金钱或一寸光阴一寸金) Time flies. (光阴似箭,日月如梭) Time has wings. (光阴去如飞) Time is a file that wears and makes n

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.当明天变成了今天成为了昨天,最后成为记忆里不再重要的某一天,我们突然发现自己在不知不觉中已被时间推着向前走,这不是静止火车里,与相邻列车交错时,仿佛自己在前进的错觉,而

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

名言.成语.古诗词汉英翻译:充耳不闻 【中文翻译】塞住耳朵不听。形容有意不听别人的意见。出自《诗经邶风旄丘》:叔兮伯兮,不闻如充耳。 【英文翻译】None are so deaf as those who won't hear

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语笔译

GRE写作对中国大陆考生来说并不是一个很难应付的考题。但对于大部分考生来讲,取得高分依然不容易,这到底是为什么呢?语言不够精致也是其中的原因之一,下面,天道留学就为您汇总一

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 GRE作文

1.Muhhamad Ali Jinah 穆罕默德阿里吉娜 There are two powers in the world; one is the sword and the other is the pen. There is a great competition and rivalry between the two. There is a third power stronger than both, that of the women. 世界上

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

It's defying the law of gravity。 这违背了万有引力定律。 - Gene Munster, a Piper Jaffray analyst, on the record 8.8 million iPhone sales in the three months that ended on March 27; the sales pushed Apple's net income up by 90% and sent sh

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A successful man is one who can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him. 成功的人是能够拿别人扔过来的砖头为自己垒砌坚强地基的人。 Success is simple. Do what's right, the right way, at the right time

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

Six famous words To be or not to be. Outside the Bible, these six words are the most famous in all the literature of the world. They were spoken by Hamlet when he was thinking aloud, and they are the most famous words in Shakespeare because Hamlet wa

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文