1、Good teaching is one-fourth preparation and three-fourths theater。 成功的教学是四分之一的准备加上四分之三的表演。 2、A teacher who is attempting to teach without inspiring the pupil with a desire to learn is hammering on

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

1. You will receive a body. 关爱自己,受益无限。 You may like it or hate it, but it will be yours for as long as you live. How you take care of it or fail to take care of it can make an enormous difference in the quality of your life。 无论

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

To the youth If you think you are beaten, you are; If you think you dare not, you don't; If you want to win but think you can't; It's almost a cinch you won't. If you think you'll lose, you're lost; For out of the world we find Success begins with a

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 励志英语

What are the most inspirational quotes you have come across? 你遇到的最鼓舞人心的名言是什么? 获得117好评的答案@Gold Hassan The fool didn't know it was impossible, so he did it. 傻瓜不知道这事儿是不可能的,所以他做

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

关于宽恕的名言和谚语 Ausonius (奥索尼厄斯) Forgive many things in others; nothing in yourself。 宽恕他人之种种;你罪无存。 Madame Dorothe Deluzy (桃乐丝德路兹夫人) It is easier to forgive an enemy than a friend。

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(113) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

汉译英的时候,成语、谚语等是比较难翻的。但有些中文谚语,你不需要去费劲地翻译,因为英文中就有与它们完全对应的说法。 一、两害相权取其轻 墨家创始人墨翟在《大取》中说:利之中

发表于:2019-01-21 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

We invited our viewers to send us video questions, iReports for you.And Ill get to a couple of them. This one from a woman named Hillary Ohm of Colville, Washington. She said she recently lost her job because Microsoft stopped contracting with her co

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

英语 人生哲理名言(一) At twenty years of age , the will reigns; at thirty , the wit ; and at forty , the judgment .(Benjamin Franklin ,American president) 二十岁时起支配作用的是意志,三十岁时是机智,四十岁时是判断。

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(40) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

宾至如归 just be at home; feel at home 天堂之旅 a trip to the paradise; explre the paradise 人迹罕至 The Unbeaten Track 远离尘嚣 a true departure; an escape from the bustling 全新感受 a novel experience 耳目一新 a new perspect

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

Albert Einstein's theory about how fast the universe is expanding has been proved correct by British scientists who praised his incredible accuracy. He was known for words and phrases and here are 10 of his best quotes. According to Einstein nothing

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1.I love you not because who you are,but because who I am when I am with you.我爱你不是因为你是谁,而是我在你面前是谁。 2.No man or woman is worth your tears,and the one who is,won't make you cry.没有男人或女人值得你流泪

发表于:2019-02-06 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Animals are such agreeable friendsthey ask no questions, they pass no criticisms. 动物是如此怡人的朋友,它们不问任何问题,也不提出批评。George Eliot Heaven knows what seeming nonsense may not tomorrow be demonstrated truth.

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

1、Woe is me. Me thinks I'm turning into a god.Vespasian, Roman emperor 吾即苦难。我想,我将转为神。罗马皇帝 斯佩西安 2、A dying man can do nothing easy .Benjamin Frankiln ,USA president 一个临终的人做什么都不轻松。

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

What is language for? some people seem to think its for practicing grammar rules and learning lists of wordsthe longer the words the better. thats wrong. language is for the exchange of ideas, for communication. (精神到底是用来干什么的呢?

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

A friend that you buy with presents will be bought from you. 用礼物买来的朋友终会被买走。 Thomas Fuller Friendship is the golden thread that ties the hearts of all the world. 友谊是一根金线,把全世界的心连在一起。 J.E

发表于:2019-02-15 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

名人名言的魅力总是难以抗拒,毕竟它内用可洗脑,外敷可装X,用得好可造学富五车之势,用得不好也算凑字数高手中的高手。从此,谁在说咱读书少,就用名言刷他们的屏! 小时候不用功读

发表于:2019-02-17 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

名人名言-文化 A great poem is a fountain forever overflowing with the waters of wisdom and delight (P.B.Shelley, British poet) 伟大的诗篇即是永远喷出智慧和欢欣之水的喷泉。(英国诗人 雪莱 P B) A novel is a mirror walki

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

01 Never, never, never, never give up. 永远,永远,永远,永远都不要放弃。 02 The whole history of the world is summed up in the fact that, when nations are strong, they are not always just, and when they wish to be just, they are no

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(23) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

Life would be infinitely happier if we could only be born at the age of eighty and gradually approach eighteen. 如果我们能在80岁的时候出生,然后慢慢走向18岁,那生活将会幸福无比。 Twenty years from now you will be more d

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(90) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

1.人生短短几十年,不要给自己留下了什么遗憾,想笑就笑,想哭就哭,该爱的时候就去爱,无谓压抑自己。 Be sure that you have never had any regrets in your life which only lasts for a few decades. Laugh or cry

发表于:2019-02-19 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文