双语美文阅读 Think of how stingy you are with your money: if someone on the street asks for $10, you're not giving it to them. There's no way you're giving a 30% tip for a normal dining experience. And so on. 想想你在花钱上是多么的吝啬

发表于:2018-12-12 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

I was on vacation in Hawaii with my family. We were at the beach all day and at some point I took off my ring I got as a gift from my mom for graduation (beautiful, gold, inscribed, full of sentimental value) and placed it in the cup holder of a fold

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1、一般情况下,直接加-s,如:book-books, bag-bags, cat-cats, bed-beds 2、以s、 x、 sh、 ch结尾,加-es,如:bus-buses, box-boxes, brush-brushes, watch-watches 3、以辅音字母+y结尾,变y为i, 再加-es,如

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(44) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

(SYDNEY, Renters)A laid-off Australian man became a multi-millionaire when he discovered he had won a$4.5 million lottery. (路透社悉尼电)一名被解雇的澳洲人发现自己赢了乐透奖金四百五十万美元,变成了大富翁。

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(97) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄英语新闻听力通

Almost anyone with a good idea and the ability to write directions for a computer software program can make products that were not possible before the internet. 几乎每个有好想法,能制作电脑命令程序的人,都能制造出一种产品,

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(86) / 评论(0) 分类 2017年VOA慢速英语(二)月

建议一: 避免空洞的单词和词组 1. 在托福写作中,一些空洞的单词或词组根本不能为句子带来任何相关的或重要的信息,完全可以被删掉。比如下面的句子: When all things are considered, young

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(36) / 评论(0) 分类 托福英语

Actress Angelina Jolie has had her ovaries and fallopian tubes removed as a preventative measure against cancer. 女星安吉丽娜朱莉摘除了卵巢和输卵管,以预防器官癌变。 Writing in the New York Times, Jolie said she chose to hav

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

A British woman who woke up with a Chinese accent after suffering a stroke is devastated - after being told the side effect is permanent. 一位英国女士,一次中风醒来后口音变成了中国腔,生活尽毁,这一副作用将伴其一生

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. 当你想说but来转折语气,不妨忍一下,然后在句子后面加个though,立马瞬间洋气了许多!例如: Our team lost. It was a good game, though。 Middle-aged people like to cook at home, young adults are a bit different,

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 雅思英语

Best Of You 《因为你》当爱人变敌人 演唱者:foo fighters 英文歌词 i've got another confession to make i'm your fool everyone's got their chains to break holdin' you were you born to resist or be abused? is someone getting the best,

发表于:2019-02-04 / 阅读(32) / 评论(0) 分类 英文摇滚歌曲

Scientists have worked out why airline meals taste so bad - and the chef isn't to blame.Research shows that the sort of noise we are subjected to inside aircraft cabin affects our taste buds, reducing our sense of saltiness and sweetness - and increa

发表于:2019-02-05 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

主动语态变被动语态的方法 1.把主动语态的宾语变为被动语态的主语。 2.把谓语变成被动结构(be+过去分词),根据被动语态句子里的主语的人称和数,以及原来主 动语态句子中动词的时态来决

发表于:2019-02-07 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

In an effort to get US customers to turn off their explosion-prone devices, Samsung will be issuing a software update on Dec 19 that can make the Galaxy Note 7 useless bricks. 三星公司将于19日发布可以使盖乐世Note 7变成无用砖块的软

发表于:2019-02-08 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

1. 变成一般疑问句 将陈述句变成一般疑问句,要根据陈述句中的谓语动词及其时态确定疑问形式。其句型特点一般是:助动词或情态动词 + 主语 + 谓语 + 动词 + 其他?如: The policeman told the bo

发表于:2019-02-09 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

A credit card with a constantly changing security code is being launched in an attempt to combat fraud. 英国将推出一种具有不断变化的安全码的信用卡,以打击诈骗行为。 The three numbers on the back of the card will be repla

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(19) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

技巧一:用听到的话引起话题 I heard you guys talking about this great papaya salad. Where did you get it? 我听到你们在说一个超级好吃的木瓜沙拉。从哪里买的? I heard you (guys) talking about +Question 我听到你们

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(24) / 评论(0) 分类 每天三分钟学英语

A writer has revealed why she stopped washing her hair six years ago after embarking on a quest to try and control her greasy, limp locks - by avoiding shampoo. 一位作家在六年前为了改善她的油腻枯软的发质,决定不用洗发水洗头

发表于:2019-02-16 / 阅读(22) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

How To Make Friends: This Will Subtly Help People Open Up 怎样交朋友:无形之中帮你变外向 When people tell each other something intimate, it deepens the relationship. 当人们告诉彼此很亲密的一些事情的时候,能够加深相

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Life is full of experiences and trials that you never saw coming. Sometimes what we expect to happen and the reality of the situation are 2 very different things. Expectations are nice to have. They give you goals, purpose, joy and even something to

发表于:2019-02-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语美文

1. 当你想说but来转折语气,不妨忍一下,然后在句子后面加个though,立马瞬间洋气了许多!例如: Our team lost. It was a good game, though. Middle-aged people like to cook at home, young adults are a bit different, thou

发表于:2019-02-26 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语