In this clip well talk about when friends turn into lovers. Its one of the greatest things because hopefully your lover is your best friend. But there should be some ground rules. If youve come from a part of a friendship, now youve become intimately

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(41) / 评论(0) 分类 英语解说豆知识2009年

《英语错不起》栏目收录了人们在日常生活中容易用错的英语口语表达,是纠正易错英语表达,学习正确的交际英语口语的好帮手。通过学习本栏目,英语学习爱好者可以掌握地道的英语口语

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(58) / 评论(0) 分类 英语错不起

今后,大家对贝克汉姆的称呼就不光是球星或者型男了,他多了一项头衔夜店老板。 David Beckham is a soccer star by trade, but apparently he also wants to add restaurant owner to his resume. He allegedly hopes to open a

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

对代沟这个词,我们已经相当熟悉了,说的是老一辈和年轻人对很多事物看法的不同。到了数字时代,这种代沟正在被代圈所取代,年轻人是所有技术的主角,老一辈人想用电脑还要年轻人来

发表于:2019-01-07 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

Oscar winner Denzel Washington is back in The Equalizer. He is an all-too-human hero trying on the dark paths to defeat some very bad guys. Take a look. The men I killed, your men, I gave them a chance. They made their decision. Im giving you the opp

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(70) / 评论(0) 分类 访谈录2014年

Year After South African Mine Shooting, Residents See No Change 南非矿场枪击案一年后现状仍未变 MARIKANA In South Africa, August 16, 2012, will be remembered as the date of one of the country's most violent police confrontations since t

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(55) / 评论(0) 分类 VOA常速英语2013年(八月)

Kung Fu Panda, directed by John Stevenson and Mark Osborne, is as much fun as can be had at the movies right now. Jack Black is the obvious choice for Po the Panda-a vocal embodiment of the lazy dreamer, whose character's elaborate dream life is fa

发表于:2019-02-23 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英语时差8,16