新概念英语第一册,Lesson 1 Excuse me! 对不起! Listen to the tape then answer this question. Whose handbag is it? 听录音,然后回答问题,这是谁的手袋? Excuse me! Yes? Is this your handbag? Pardon?

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(111) / 评论(0) 分类 新概念英语第一册

初中英语音标学习方法 首先,同学们一定要学好国际音标。 英语是拼音文字,但英语的拼法与读音并不总是一致的。在许多情况下需要借助于其他手段才能判断一个词的读音,国际音标就是手

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(63) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

One of the most important aspects of learning English is pronunciation. Without clear pronunciation, it is difficult to make yourself understood. First start by learning individual sounds. After that, focus on the music of the language. You might be

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(60) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

1、 发音不准确、口语不流利,一直折磨着我们这一代学英语的中国人。口语是英语的门面,而发音则是口语的基石。事实上,除掉中国人中根深蒂固的中式发音也如同蝉脱壳一样,是一个艰苦

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 英语音标发音视频

很多人认为,英语只要说得流利,对方听得懂,语音准不准无所谓,其实这是英语学习的一大误区。我们中国人在英语上投入了太多时间和精力,目的就是能在生活中和老外自由交流、真诚沟

发表于:2018-12-01 / 阅读(56) / 评论(0) 分类 《学会英语发音》初阶英语拼读系列 第六册

Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Todays tip is on sound linking. Remember that although written English has spaces between every word, spoken English doesnt have pauses after every word. As a matter of fact, long strings of words are all li

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(67) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

Welcome to Daily Tips on Learning English. Todays tip is on how syllable stress can affect the meaning of words. Remenber that stressed syllables are said louder and are lengthened, and unstressed syllables are pronounced more softly, and often have

发表于:2018-12-02 / 阅读(83) / 评论(0) 分类 手把手教你学口语

07如何连音(一)sound linking 在口语中,词之间几乎没有停顿。 I'd like⌒another bowl⌒of rice, please. 前一词结尾为 辅音 + 后一词的打头元音 可把两音连起来。 如:like 和another / laikэ`nэ/

发表于:2018-12-03 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 英语听力小技巧

发表于:2018-12-07 / 阅读(74) / 评论(0) 分类 语音听力小贴士

(e) 双元音 本音标符号明明是一个符号,为何却称双元音呢?原来 (e) 是两个单元音 (E) 及 (I) 结合而成的。故发 (e) 音的时候,先发 (E) 的音,再发 (I) 的音,中间不停顿,一气呵成。发出的音类

发表于:2018-12-16 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄美语从头学(美语音标)

美国口音 不论是哪种语言,不同地域都会形成自己的特色。今天主播们就带大家一起来看看英语中的不同口音。 Accent: 口音 Do an accent impression: 模仿口音 我们先来看看美国不同区域的特色口音

发表于:2018-12-17 / 阅读(84) / 评论(0) 分类 美国文化脱口秀

英语中有一种疑问句叫 tag questions, 译成中文是 附加疑问句, 又称作disjunctive questions,译成中文是反意疑问句。其基本规则是,如果前面的陈述句是肯定的,后面的附加疑问句就用否定形式;

发表于:2018-12-18 / 阅读(30) / 评论(0) 分类 英文语法词汇

Exercise 4-4: Rule 2 Middle of the Staircase An unstressed T in the middle of a staircase between two vowel sounds should be pronounced as a soft D. Betty bought a bit of better butter. Pat ought to sit on a lap. Read the following sentences out loud

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

Todays topic is irregular plural nouns, odd nouns such as ox and oxen. Robbie from Keene, New Hampshire, called in with this question: One of my friends knows that I'm kind of geeky and into grammar and was asking me about adding the 's' onto words t

发表于:2019-01-02 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语法 Grammar Girl

要逆天:神马?胡言乱语也可以提高口语? 你有没有这样的感受,开口说英语很难? 即使你在家练习N小时,即使知道要说的每一个单词,但有时候就是无法自如地用英语表达。 如果你曾有类似的

发表于:2019-01-08 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口译

1. 英语有大口型音,汉语无,所以汉语人的大口形音不经训练发音很难到位。练习的初期一个普遍的心理是,嘴张那么大说话多别扭呀! 2. 英语元音有长短音的区别,汉语没有那么明显,所以

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 实用英语

(ar) 双元音 这个音标符号理论的写法应为 (aK) ,但实际应写成 (ar) 。 (K) 亦是个卷舌元音(类似汉语拼音 er 或汉字尔的汉语发音, (K) 是卷舌音), (ar) 故称为双元音。这种以 (r) 取代形成的元

发表于:2019-01-14 / 阅读(34) / 评论(0) 分类 赖世雄美语从头学(美语音标)

经常那我会被问到这样一个问题,卡卡老师怎么才能把英语说得非常好听,非常地道呢?今天这些节目当中呢,我想结合下自己的学习,还有教学经历,举例说明一下如何才能把英语说得很地

发表于:2019-01-17 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 卡卡课堂早餐英语

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster -- English teacher Lida Baker in Los Angeles talks about improving English pronunciation by understanding the idea of thought groups. RS: Thought groups are something we don't even

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: a pronunciation question from Quebec, Canada. RS: Nam-Thien Khuu writes by e-mail, I have heard [that the letter 't' is silent when it comes after a stressed syllable]. Am I right

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(25) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master