秘诀89 后元音短[B]的发音技巧 一、口形解说:? (1)?发美音[B]时口张在,舌身尽量降低并后缩;(2)?发英音[o]时舌后抬高;双唇稍稍收圆; (3)?先发[B:]音,然后将舌身稍向后缩; (4)

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(134) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳疯狂英语

第四焦点 五大发音秘诀 经过长期的总结,李阳老师将复杂的(complicated)语音规则总结成“五大发音秘诀”,使一般人都能迅速掌握(master)。它们是:

发表于:2018-11-28 / 阅读(144) / 评论(0) 分类 李阳快速突破法十大焦点

Exercise 4-11 : Voiced and Unvoiced Sounds with T This exercise is for the practice of the difference between words that end in either a vowel or a voiced consonant, which means that the vowel is lengthened or doubled. Therefore, these words are on a

发表于:2018-12-27 / 阅读(85) / 评论(0) 分类 美式英语正音训练

DAVE DAVIES, HOST: This is FRESH AIR. The French are having a huge cultural row over some spelling changes the government's about to put into effect, particularly the elimination of the circumflex - the little hat-shaped accent that sits on certain v

发表于:2018-12-28 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 英语语言学习

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on WORDMASTER: our guest is writer Michael Erard, author of a new book called Um... MICHAEL ERARD: People who have studied speech patterns notice that there are really two groups of people: one

发表于:2018-12-30 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

一、连读 连读有两种规则,分别为: 1、以辅音结尾的单词+元音开头的单词: 如:(1)Id li(ke a)nother bow(l o)f rice. 这里like / laik / 以辅音结尾,another 以元音开头,所以连读;(2)We have an English frie

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(33) / 评论(0) 分类 英语口语

A British woman who woke up with a Chinese accent after suffering a stroke is devastated - after being told the side effect is permanent. 一位英国女士,一次中风醒来后口音变成了中国腔,生活尽毁,这一副作用将伴其一生

发表于:2019-01-11 / 阅读(38) / 评论(0) 分类 英语新闻

Exercise 1-56; Reading Reduced Sounds CD 2 Track 29 Repeat the paragraph after me. Although you're get ting rid of the vowel sounds, you want tomaintain a strong intonation and let the sounds flow together. For the first reading of thisparagraph, it

发表于:2019-01-15 / 阅读(54) / 评论(0) 分类 标准美语发音的13个秘诀 CD2

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster we talk about regional changes in American English with University of Pennsylvania linguist William Labov [la-BOVE]. Imagine a situation like this: WILLIAM LABOV: Someone says 'gee

发表于:2019-01-18 / 阅读(42) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: some pronunciation rules to help make your speech sound more natural. RS: Back with us from Los Angeles is Nina Weinstein, author of the English teaching book Whaddaya Say? Guided

发表于:2019-01-25 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 词汇大师(Wordmaster)

The Asian system is transparent, says Karen Fuson, a Northwestern University psychologist who has done much of the research on Asian-western differences. 亚洲人的计算方法非常直观,一名西北大学的心理学家卡恩弗森(Karen Fus

发表于:2019-01-29 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 异类:不一样的成功启示录

Chandler: I personally could have a gallon of Alan. 我一个人可以喝下一加仑的Alan。 Phoebe: Hey, Lizzie 嘿,Lizzie。 Lizzie: Hey, Weird Girl. 嘿,古怪女孩。 Phoebe: I brought you alphabet soup. 我带字母汤来给你。 Lizzie

发表于:2019-01-30 / 阅读(93) / 评论(0) 分类 老友记精校版第1季

A new trend has been popping up all over the world--on mobile phones! SMS messages are becoming as common as telephone calls because they're fast, cheap and fun. Here are some tips on using SMS, or Short Message Service, to get your mes

发表于:2019-02-01 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 英语作文

外国人惊叹中文难学七大原因 在一些外国人看来,学习中文已成为他们最为头疼的事情。汉语的语调和汉字好像都是个难题。 In some foreigners eyes', the learning of Chinese has become the most difficult t

发表于:2019-02-02 / 阅读(75) / 评论(0) 分类 阅读空间

In the English language, spelling and pronunciation have a funny relationship. How we write a word and how we say it often do not agree. There always seem to be exceptions to the rule. Today our question is related to pronunciation. It comes from our

发表于:2019-02-12 / 阅读(62) / 评论(0) 分类 2019年VOA慢速英语(一)月

The poetry of fashion lies in the creation of illusion. A woman can be overdressed but never over elegant. 语音讲解 单词发音 creation /kriˈeɪʃən/ illusion /ɪˈluːʒən/ 连词发音 poetry of fashion /ˈpəʊətrijəˈfʃən/ lies in /l

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(59) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

Fate is woven together like a cloth. One's destiny intertwines with many others. 语音讲解 单词发音 woven v. 编织;交织 th音对应的两个音是//和//。口型都是这样: cloth.png cloth 一块布 cloths 几块布 clothes 衣服 in

发表于:2019-02-13 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 跟着Gwen学英语之每日早读

AA: I'm Avi Arditti with Rosanne Skirble, and this week on Wordmaster: some pronunciation rules to help make your speech sound more natural. RS: Back with us from Los Angeles is Nina Weinstein, author of the English teaching book Whaddaya Say? Guided

发表于:2019-02-14 / 阅读(27) / 评论(0) 分类 英语单词大师-Word Master

Kevin has bought a new jumper. It has brown, orange and beige stripes. Kevin likes his jumper very much. Joanne hates it. The colours are awful and it makes you look fat, she says. A few days later Joanne puts some washing in the washing machine. Kev

发表于:2019-03-01 / 阅读(81) / 评论(0) 分类 听播客学英语

So for example, The Cat in the Hat Comes Back, a book that I'm sure we all often return to, like Moby Dick. 例如,《戴帽子的猫回来了》,这本书我相信很多人还经常读,又如《白鲸记》。 One phrase in it is, Do you know

发表于:2019-03-13 / 阅读(167) / 评论(0) 分类 TED演讲科学篇