The Ants Go Marching The ants go marching one by one.Hurrah!Hurrah! The ants go marching one by one.Hurrah!Hurrah! The ants go marching one by one. The little one stops to suck his thumb. And they all go marching down around the town. BOOM! BOOM! BOO

发表于:2018-12-13 / 阅读(46) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

MexicanHatDance Thereisafamousdance FromoldMexico Itstartedinavillage Ohsolongago MontereytoMazatlan LaPaztoVeracruz Throwthesombrerodown Andgrabyourdancingshoes Ole! Mariachistakethestage Whatbeautifulclothestheywear Heplucksthegitaron Astrumpetsfil

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(52) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

ComeOnAndConga OnesteamynightinHavana Thebandbegantoplay (EverybodyConga) AnewrhythmwasborninCuba Andpeoplebegantosway (EverybodyConga) Theysaid Moveyourfeetandstepintime Jumprightinandformaline Chorus: Comeonandconga (Everybodyconga,everybodyconga)

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(29) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

MashedPotatoTime TheMashedPotatostartedlongtimeago WithaguynamedSloppyJoe Youllfindthisdanceisacooltodo Cmonbaby,gonnateachittoyou Mashedpotatoes,hearthatgroovybeat,now Mashedpotatoes,cmontwistyourfeet,now Babyitsthelatest Itsthegreatest MashedPotato

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(31) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

AtTheHop Ahhahhahhahh Ahhahhahhahh Ahhahhahhahh Ahhahhahhahh Atthehop Wellyoucanrockityoucanrollit Dothestompandevenstrollit Atthehop Whentherecordstartsaspinnin Youcalypsowhenyouchicken Atthehop Dothedancesensation Thatssweepinthenation Atthehop Cho

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(28) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

IWannaBeAFireman Iwannabeafireman Inahookandladdertruck Savingallthebuildings Whenafirehasstruck Iwannabeafireman DoingallIcan That'swhatIwanttobe WhenIgrowuptobeaman Woman They'vegotthosecrazypoles Atthestation Youcansliderightdown Tothefloor Whenyo

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

CandyMan Whocantakeasunrise (Whocantakeasunrise) Sprinkleitwithdew (Sprinkleitwithdew) Coveritinchocolate Andamiracleortwo Thecandyman (Thecandyman) Thecandymancan (Thecandymancan) Thecandymancancausehe Mixesitwithloveand Makestheworldtastegood Whoca

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

RodeoRider Abuckin'broncmayscaresomefolks Butitdon'tmeannothin'tome WhenIgetdoneridin' They'regentleandkind CauseI'mthebestyousee OhI'maro-de-orider There'snothin'thatIcan'ttame YesI'maro-de-orider There'snocowboythatcandoit Quitethesame Acowgirlcans

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(47) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Charleston Charleston,Charleston MadeinCarolina Somedance,someprance Illsaytheresnothingfiner ThantheCharleston,Charleston Ohhowyoucanshuffle Everystepyoudo Leadstosomethingnew ManImtellingyou Itsalapazoo Buckdance,wingdance Willbeabacknumber ButtheC

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(43) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Don'tYouJustLoveToWaltz? Thecongaisnotmyfavorite Thediscoisjustnotmystyle TheMacarenaisnotwhatImafter Butthereisonethingthatmakesmesmile Chorus: Stepandglide,swingandsway Allofyourcareswillfloataway Stepandglide,swingandsway Dontyoujustlovetowaltz? T

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(35) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

ThemBones Soyouwannabeadoctor Wellthegettingthereisslow Awholelotofschooltolearnthe Thingsyougottaknow We'regoingtocallonourfriend Theskeleton Andnamethesebonesonebyone Yougotthefootbones Connecttheshinbones Connectthethighbones Connectthehipbones No

发表于:2018-12-31 / 阅读(26) / 评论(0) 分类 美国 Kidsongs 英语儿童歌曲

Santa Claus Is Coming To Town 圣诞老人进城 You better watch out You better not cry You better not pout I'm telling you why Santa Claus is coming to town Santa Claus is coming to town Santa Claus is coming to town He's making a list, Checking it

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(51) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer 红鼻子驯鹿-鲁道夫 You know Dasher and Dancer And Prancer and Vixen Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen But do you recall... The most famous reindeer of all Rudolph, the Red-nosed Reindeer Had a very shiny nos

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(66) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

The farmer in the del 山谷里住着一个农夫 中英歌词: The farmer in the dell 农夫在小溪谷 The farmer in the dell 农夫在小溪谷 Hi-ho, the derry-o 嗨噢 The farmer in the dell 农夫在小溪谷 The farmer takes a wife 农夫了娶

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(69) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Ten Little Indians 十个印第安小男孩 中英歌词: One little, two little, three little Indians: Four little, five little, six little Indians; Seven little, eight little, nine little Indians; Ten little Indian boys. Ten little, nine little,

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(39) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

London Bridge is Falling Down 伦敦桥要塌了 London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down. London bridge is falling down, my fair lady. 伦敦桥要塌下来, 塌下来,塌下来。 伦敦桥要塌下来, 我美丽的淑女。 相

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(80) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

英文手指谣:Finger family 手指家族 Daddy finger,Daddy finger, Here I am,Here I am, How are you today,very well I thank you. Run away,run away. Mommy finger,Mommy finger, Here I am,Here I am, How are you today,very well I thank you. Run away

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(116) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Cuckoo!Cuckoo!布谷鸟!布谷鸟! Cuckoo!Cuckoo! 布谷鸟!布谷鸟! Don't try to hide from me, 不要试着躲着我 Cuckoo!Cuckoo! 布谷鸟!布谷鸟! So high up in the tree. 在树上如此的高。 Cuckoo!Cuckoo! 布谷鸟!布谷鸟! I

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(98) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Five Big Dump Trucks Five big dump trucks rolling down the road. Five big dump trucks rolling down the road. One pulls off to unload, Four big dump trucks rolling down the road. Four big dump trucks rolling down the road. Four big dump trucks rolling

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(114) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲

Head and shoulders 头和肩 Head and shoulders,knees and toes,knees and toes. Head and shoulders,knees and toes,knees and toes. eyes and ears and mouth and nose. Head and shoulders,knees and toes,knees and toes. Head and shoulders,knees and toes,kne

发表于:2019-01-03 / 阅读(77) / 评论(0) 分类 优美儿童英语歌曲